So I have a Pixel 2 arriving early next week and I need to order a case and screen protector. I typically use a Spigen or Diztronic TPU case but since I bought a black model I was looking for a little touch of color. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions? There doesn't seem to be a lot of options and I don't want anything bulky but I still want it protected. I looked at skins but they don't appear to offer much if anything for drop protection.

Also, any input on tempered glass screen protectors would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    03-24-2018 09:16 AM
    Isn't this what the Accessories subforum is for? Seems like there's tons of posts there discussing this topic.
    03-24-2018 09:27 AM
    I'm using the fabric Google case ATM, it's got a decent sized lip over the screen. About the same as my Speck Presidio Grip. Screen protector wise, I'm not sure anymore because I stopped using them since my last phone.
    03-24-2018 09:28 AM
    Isn't this what the Accessories subforum is for? Seems like there's tons of posts there discussing this topic.
    I kind of agree you with you, however cases and screen protectors are such a hot topic that they frequently end up in the main subforum, especially when posted as a question. In fact I often forget that there is an accessories subforum and don't browse there very often.
    03-24-2018 09:49 AM
    I kind of agree you with you, however cases and screen protectors are such a hot topic that they frequently end up in the main subforum, especially when posted as a question. In fact I often forget that there is an accessories subforum and don't browse there very often.
    Sorry, I should have posted it there. My bad.
    03-24-2018 09:50 AM
    No worries
    03-24-2018 10:10 AM
    No worries, I moved it to the Accessories forum.
    03-24-2018 10:29 AM
    I have a heavy duty google live case but it was too bulky for me. Am currently using the Spigen slim fit and it is really nice.
    03-24-2018 11:27 AM
    I have a heavy duty google live case but it was too bulky for me. Am currently using the Spigen slim fit and it is really nice.
    I was looking at the slim fit. Does it fit tight? The ends are open right? How is the grip?
    03-24-2018 11:31 AM
    I was looking at the slim fit. Does it fit tight? The ends are open right? How is the grip?
    I have the Spigen slim for both the Pixel 2 and 2 XL. It does fit rather tightly and the ends are open. Grip is just right for my needs. Not quite as grippy as TPU or silicone cases, but noticeably better than bare metal. I have had the spigen slims on a few phones now, and they always become my preferred case. Don't know why I order others any more.
    Theot likes this.
    03-24-2018 04:30 PM
    It fits lovely. It is tight. The ends are open but I find it comfy to rest on my little finger with the open end. Grip is good on it and it feels lovely in the hand. I am really pleased with this case. Worth the tenner I paid for it from Amazon.
    03-25-2018 09:57 AM
    I'm using the fabric Google case ATM, it's got a decent sized lip over the screen. About the same as my Speck Presidio Grip. Screen protector wise, I'm not sure anymore because I stopped using them since my last phone.
    I love that case but the minute I took of my screen protector and just used the case my phone fell about two feet and the screen just shattered and then the phone had the audacity to flip again and turn on to show the cracked screen while still on the ground 😩😭🤬
    03-26-2018 08:31 AM