Thoughts on wallet style flip cases for the PX 2XL. Not a fan of the more common cases that only cover the back and sides, flip cases have always worked well for me.

Thoughts on the Snakehive cases?

The holder/bumper must cover all 4 sides od the phone but I'm OK with cutouts for the buttons - anything that leaves the top/bottom exposed is OUT.

Like cases where there's some 'overhang' of the leather/plastic over the bumper. Like something where the underside of the flip cover (the surface that touching the screen) is soft, smooth, flat so the screen is well protected.
    10-05-2018 11:13 AM
    Thoughts on wallet style flip cases for the PX 2XL. Not a fan of the more common cases that only cover the back and sides, flip cases have always worked well for me.

Thoughts on the Snakehive cases?

The holder/bumper must cover all 4 sides od the phone but I'm OK with cutouts for the buttons - anything that leaves the top/bottom exposed is OUT.

Like cases where there's some 'overhang' of the leather/plastic over the bumper. Like something where the underside of the flip cover (the surface that touching the screen) is soft, smooth, flat so the screen is well protected.
    I bought this wallet style case from AliExpress:
    Leather Flip Wallet Book Case For Google Pixel 2 PU TPU Magnet 360 Full Protective Cover For Google Pixel XL 2 Luxury Casing Bag

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...q9AU9Y_5qa-zh8

I'm hoping it's as good as it looks! Still waiting for it to arrive..
    12-12-2018 04:03 PM