Midnight Fabric Case for Pixel 2 XL in the UK?

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
This is a long shot, but does anyone know anywhere that is selling this fabric case in the UK at normal retail prices? I've scoured the net looking to no avail, nothing on eBay, Amazon, and loads of other places!

It's not even that I can't find it at its RRP, I can't find anywhere selling it at all!

Ben_70

May 31, 2017
Visit site
Yeah really. Must have been a bidding war where all rational thought went out the window.
The cement one with the blue power button looks great and is a LOT easier to find at a good price. Good luck.

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
Yeah really. Must have been a bidding war where all rational thought went out the window.
The cement one with the blue power button looks great and is a LOT easier to find at a good price. Good luck.
I ended up plumping for that exact one, and to be fair, it's a really nice case!

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I was searching for the midnight case but couldn't fine one at a reasonable price. Ended up ordering the cement fabric case for $25.

Edit: Just got the cement case. Feels nice, not too bulky and has really good responsive buttons. This will probably be my daily case unless I get the Pitaka case.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85