Good screen protector for the xl

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any? Tried numerous from amazon and always seem to get moisture or dirt under them. Just dont seem to lay flat on the screen.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Wet install film - IQ Shield or ArmorSuit

Both are case friendly, look and feel good for film and self heal minor scratches.

Tempered glass - Elebase with the black border

This is the only good tempered glass I've used. Case friendly and has no major issues. Price is reasonable on Amazon at $14 for a 2 pack.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Shoot I just want an old school plastic screen film like the one on the 6T out of the box. You know, one from before everyone had to have tempered glass.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I got a Zagg from the Verizon store but I'll take a look at the Elebase. I'm loving the Zagg so far. It's also one with the black border.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Update on the Elabase tempered glass after a few weeks

Everything was fine but I can no longer recommend this product. Couple of the edges started coming loose when I removed the fabric case, a pretty small rainbow effect kept spreading and touch responsiveness was pretty bad after edges came loose. Going back to the IQ Shield.

markryb

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Had the Zagg from Verizon when I purchased the phone...(edges peeling ,dust+dirt etc..)
From everything that I've read.. it's hard to find a glass protector that actually stays attached.
I used Armorsuit on my BlackBerry Priv (had a curved edge also)... worked well.
it's not as smooth as glass, but stayed attached...

graylingboy

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I'm using the Whitestone dome, and it's.... OK. My feeling is that I have a screen protector that is 5 times the price as most others, but no more drop resistant. What I do have is a warranty package that will pay for itself in ten years time on current usage.
Remind me, how do you spell gullible???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34