Ok, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the newest generation of Moment's telephoto lens. I've been considering Moment lenses for a while, but a common complaint about the previous generation was that there was a fair amount of vignetting on the periphery. The new generation is supposedly much sharper at the the periphery. Since Moment is having a 20% off sale on everything for the next 3 days (use the code "72hoursale"), I figured this was as good a time as any! Got the black canvas case as well. Their stuff is also on sale at B&H Photo for 20% until the end of 11/28.

Anyone else who uses Moment lenses on their Pixels, I'm interested in your thoughts!
    11-27-2018 03:24 AM
    I bought the Moment tele as a portrait lens and the wide-angle, which was by far the more important of the two. The wide-angle had bad vignetting on my Pixel 2. I contacted Moment and received a response explaining that it did have vignetting because the Pixel 2 has a larger sensor than, oh, Apple. Since I don't live in the U.S. right now shipping and insurance would have exceeded the cost of the lens so I just took the loss. I gave the Moment lens and case to a friend.
    02-05-2019 07:55 PM
    That's too bad. I've always been more interested in telephoto. 2X might not seem like a lot, but cropping the photo afterwards allows for more detailed distance shots. This 58 mm lens works really well for me.
    02-07-2019 12:48 PM