Pixel 2xl - How to sell with minimal loss of $$

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
If I was to decide to sell my pixel 2xl that is in perfect condition and only 3 days old. (RMA replacement) what would be the way to do it?

I have a Samsung Gear 3 watch and they don't play well together so I am considering going back to Samsung. Good prices on the the S8+ with the S9 around the corner. I am wondering if I could do a no or low cost switch.

Then again, I may wait for the S9s to come out take more of a loss on this phone.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Return it to Google for a full refund?

Is that possible? What do I say, I am not happy with it and I want to return it? Original was purchased on the release day and received it Nov 24. So even though the phone is 3 days old, it is a replacement. I am pretty sure I am out of the return zone.

(I see I posted in wrong section of the forum by mistake)

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Is that possible? What do I say, I am not happy with it and I want to return it? Original was purchased on the release day and received it Nov 24. So even though the phone is 3 days old, it is a replacement. I am pretty sure I am out of the return zone.

(I see I posted in wrong section of the forum by mistake)
I think you are past the return period

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Forget eBay or Craigslist. Sell it on Swappa. Best and fastest way to sell your used devices.

I second this emotion!
I have sold and bought many phones, for personal use, on swappa and had minimal issues, only twice.

I have bought 2, on ebay and both were misrepresented.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7