Who is getting the Pixel Stand?

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I've not had wireless charging on a phone before so I'm a little excited. It's probably going to replace my home mini in my bedroom.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered my Pixel 3 through Verizon so I should be getting one for free. I'm a huge fan of wireless charging and really missed it on the Pixel 2.

jmg1975

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
why Google store is only offering the stand to canandian customers is a mystery....also trade in on pixel 2xls is pretty bad....325 and 335 for 128gb....they should be offering the full 400 for a device that is their own and is just a year old

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Do I need a code for that?

No, but from what a Verizon CSR told me it's only available if you do your upgrade through the MyVerizon app, on today, October 9th. And I made sure to put in the notes of our conversation that I satisfied all the requirements to get it for free, and I took a screenshot of the offer on the MyVerizon app homepage. I've had Verizon try and screw with me before. Last year I had to fight tooth and nail to get the free Google Home Mini even though I also did everything they required in the offer, they ended up crediting me $50 so I could buy my own Mini.

Verizon is getting to be scary to deal with anymore, like they've always got a hand on your wallet and are very sloooowwwwly removing it from your pocket.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I know in the Verizon app it says it's an app exclusive promotion. Buy I ordered mine over the phone and got the for free also.
I had an awesome rep who was able to get me the stand (currently on back order), waived the activation fee and got me discounts on a case and tempered glass screen protector. Thanks for the recommendation.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
why Google store is only offering the stand to canandian customers is a mystery....also trade in on pixel 2xls is pretty bad....325 and 335 for 128gb....they should be offering the full 400 for a device that is their own and is just a year old

It's free for Canadian customers?

ndonnine

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm watiing to see how everyone else feels about it. I had one for my Galaxy 7 back in the day but the charge was so slow and the always on feature was distracting so I stopped using it. Plus it was awful - you had to have the phone in the perfect spot.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm watiing to see how everyone else feels about it. I had one for my Galaxy 7 back in the day but the charge was so slow and the always on feature was distracting so I stopped using it. Plus it was awful - you had to have the phone in the perfect spot.

Since it was built for the Pixel you probably won't have to hunt for the spot. I know what mean based on the ones I bought a few years ago