Best Buy Discount

myeatts7

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Wife and I needed some accessories for our pixel 3's. She wanted a pixel stand and a screen protector (figured I would try the Zagg) and I wanted a fabric case. I had enough points at best buy to get a $10 certificate so I figured I would order everything from them.

Once I put all three things in my cart I got a bundle and save discount, basically 25% off everything. So I decided to add a pixel stand for myself too. They dropped down to $59.99 each.

Not sure if this bundle and save thing is normal or not (usually dont buy online at best buy) but I tried a few different things and looks like as long as you buy any 3 Pixel 3 accessories you get this discount. I couldn't find this advertised either.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
You have to talk to somebody that knows what they are doing in phone sales.

Got a 450.00 credit on a S8+ phone.
I told them Samsung was making the offer.
They allowed me to apply it to a Note 9.

And is you see a cheaper price somewhere else.
Take the price to Best Buy.
They will match it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yep that's not seasonal or anything, they have been having that for quite sometime now and it's permanent. It's available both online and in store. I have taken advantage of this many times and bought many unnecessary accessories
Wife and I needed some accessories for our pixel 3's. She wanted a pixel stand and a screen protector (figured I would try the Zagg) and I wanted a fabric case. I had enough points at best buy to get a $10 certificate so I figured I would order everything from them.

Once I put all three things in my cart I got a bundle and save discount, basically 25% off everything. So I decided to add a pixel stand for myself too. They dropped down to $59.99 each.

Not sure if this bundle and save thing is normal or not (usually dont buy online at best buy) but I tried a few different things and looks like as long as you buy any 3 Pixel 3 accessories you get this discount. I couldn't find this advertised either.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo