Wife and I needed some accessories for our pixel 3's. She wanted a pixel stand and a screen protector (figured I would try the Zagg) and I wanted a fabric case. I had enough points at best buy to get a $10 certificate so I figured I would order everything from them.

Once I put all three things in my cart I got a bundle and save discount, basically 25% off everything. So I decided to add a pixel stand for myself too. They dropped down to $59.99 each.

Not sure if this bundle and save thing is normal or not (usually dont buy online at best buy) but I tried a few different things and looks like as long as you buy any 3 Pixel 3 accessories you get this discount. I couldn't find this advertised either.
    diesel97 likes this.
    11-02-2018 10:39 AM
    You have to talk to somebody that knows what they are doing in phone sales.

Got a 450.00 credit on a S8+ phone.
    I told them Samsung was making the offer.
    They allowed me to apply it to a Note 9.

And is you see a cheaper price somewhere else.
    Take the price to Best Buy.
    They will match it.
    11-07-2018 01:19 PM
    Yep that's not seasonal or anything, they have been having that for quite sometime now and it's permanent. It's available both online and in store. I have taken advantage of this many times and bought many unnecessary accessories
    Wife and I needed some accessories for our pixel 3's. She wanted a pixel stand and a screen protector (figured I would try the Zagg) and I wanted a fabric case. I had enough points at best buy to get a $10 certificate so I figured I would order everything from them.

Once I put all three things in my cart I got a bundle and save discount, basically 25% off everything. So I decided to add a pixel stand for myself too. They dropped down to $59.99 each.

Not sure if this bundle and save thing is normal or not (usually dont buy online at best buy) but I tried a few different things and looks like as long as you buy any 3 Pixel 3 accessories you get this discount. I couldn't find this advertised either.
    11-07-2018 10:33 PM