"I've ordered my Pixel C" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
What are the rumored release dates? Anyone heard anything other than "in time for the holidays"?

Well...judging on how the Nexus 6P launch went Google better release this soon if they want it in time for the holidays. I've never had a smooth experience ordering from the Google Play Store during a launch so I'm anticipating a wild ride. :cool:

WeeJavaDude

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine. Reading the reviews.. Lot of Surface fans and Chorme OS fans putting on the hurt.. Looking forward to seeing where Google takes this device. I hope someone cool!

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine as well. Should have it by the end of the week! I'm getting ready to sell my iPad and Galaxy Tablets. Google really stepped up its game with marshmallow. It runs so smoothly on the 6P. I can't wait to see how it runs on the pixel c.

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea. I was reminded yesterday how bad of shape my N10 battery is in. I was looking forward to it. Just to read about, but after my N10 died just after about 2 hours with 50% battery it is time to replace. New Pixel C 64 GB with keyboard to be delivered in the next week.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine as soon as possible today! :D

Super pumped!!!:D Mine should be here by Friday woot woot!!!

Edit: Just got my tracking number! It is not updating yet but it is something. I bought the 2 day shipping method so it would be here before the weekend! [Excitement Level Elevated]

Last edited:

polar135

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Returned the Nexus 9 (just ordered on sale), decided I want the best possible if I am going to use the device for 2+ years. Having a great experience with the 6p so Google can have more of my money😃😄💵💵😃

Posted via the Android Central App

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Mine is slated for delivery tomorrow. I never know how Google launches go...I used a website monitor app and Tasker to send me a Pushbullet notification when the Google Store Tablet section changed. 10 minutes into a meeting at work I see Pushbullet pop up and my Huawawei watch....not now not like this I think myself, but I persevered through adversity and I stealthily ordered that Pixel C with keyboard right in that meeting. Granted....this time it didn't seem that urgent but good system for the next launch!

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine is slated for delivery tomorrow. I never know how Google launches go...I used a website monitor app and Tasker to send me a Pushbullet notification when the Google Store Tablet section changed. 10 minutes into a meeting at work I see Pushbullet pop up and my Huawawei watch....not now not like this I think myself, but I persevered through adversity and I stealthily ordered that Pixel C with keyboard right in that meeting. Granted....this time it didn't seem that urgent but good system for the next launch!

Something similar happened to me as well! :D

I was in a meeting that was suppose to end right before but it went over. The launch seemed a bit delayed on my end and I was able to purchase soon after the meeting was over. I was not sure how many units Google was going to have initially. I always felt this wasn't going to sell like the Nexus 6P but you never know!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Pixel C last night with the 25% discount. Hopefully it will arrive later this week. Looking forward to replacing my aging Galaxy Note 10.1. It still runs well but the battery is starting to wear and I'm ready for a new tablet. Also looking forward to Android N preview.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Pixel C arrived today. Free shipping got here in 2 days which was nice. Downloading N preview now.

Really wish this forum was a little more active.

Rowlette

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Pixel C" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Ordered mine today with the keyboard looking forward to new unit.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Received mine yesterday. No keyboard -- just wanted the tablet function.

First thing out of the box, plugged in and entered my Google info. Started to download Android 7.0 update -- a bit over 1 GB. After download and verify completed, notice that "Not enough battery to install update." Had to let charge build up to about 35% or more. Went away to eat dinner and returned to find all updated and ready to proceed.

Coming from Samsung Note 10.1 (original version). Transfer was easy: opened Google app on the old tablet, followed the prompts, and all apps, data, and "most" settings were transferred. I had to add my frequently used apps to the home page. No issues with setting up apps -- most required initial login on first opening.

Great performance so far. NO issues with any lag. Apps open super fast. Very much liking this.

My phone is Note5, international version -- that means it is still on Android 5.1, not Marshmallow, so really happy with updated Android. Teh original Note 10.1 would not update beyond Android 4, so it tended to bag down really bad on apps looking for an updated OS.

Also installed the Microsoft Office apps from Play Store and was able to sync spreadsheets from the Microsoft cloud between my PC and the Pixel C.

Overall, VERY pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy