Google My Tracks and the Pixel C

lsquare

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have read that there are lots of app compatibility issues with the Pixel C at the moment as it's designed for landscape use. Does anyone here know if Google's My Tracks app is compatible with the Pixel C? Does it work properly in landscape mode? Since the Pixel C doesn't have GPS, can I use an external Bluetooth GPS with the Pixel C?

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't use My Tracks but for apps that don't auto-rotate to landscape you can use a rotation tool in the play store to force landscape. It doesn't adjust the aspect ratios but it keeps you having to rotate the Pixel if docked with keyboard.

Posted via the Android Central App

lsquare

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't use My Tracks but for apps that don't auto-rotate to landscape you can use a rotation tool in the play store to force landscape. It doesn't adjust the aspect ratios but it keeps you having to rotate the Pixel if docked with keyboard.

Posted via the Android Central App

Can you download and install My Tracks?

dkryder

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
pixel c does not have gps so the my tracks app or any others that use gps are not going to function properly. if your phone can hotspot then you can take advantage of it having location services. i use landscape and portrait and they both work fine and they both auto change. some apps do need to be forced so i use ultimate rotation.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
The very first picture of My Tracks on the play store shows landscape mode on a tablet screen.

Sent via the Comm Center of the Trigati

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome