It doesn't seem as if there is much traffic on this forum of late and I was wondering if the WiFi & Touch Screen issues that some mentioned in past months are resolved.
    I have been considering replacing my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with a Pixel C, especially since Google sent me the 25% discount code some time back.
    I have a Nexus 5x and my wife has my old Nexus 5 and like the devices.
    I finally replaced my Motorola Xoom with a Nexus 9 last year but didn't like it so I returned it and got the Tab S 10.5.
    Thanks for any insight.
    HK
    05-11-2016 03:15 PM
    It doesn't seem as if there is much traffic on this forum of late and I was wondering if the WiFi & Touch Screen issues that some mentioned in past months are resolved.
    I have been considering replacing my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with a Pixel C, especially since Google sent me the 25% discount code some time back.
    I have a Nexus 5x and my wife has my old Nexus 5 and like the devices.
    I finally replaced my Motorola Xoom with a Nexus 9 last year but didn't like it so I returned it and got the Tab S 10.5.
    Thanks for any insight.
    HK
    If you want something stock like the Nexus phones then go for it.
    I moved from the Tab S too though, but I definitely don't see any better performance in this than the Samsung, so it's not worth it for that. Mine is pretty recent and have had no issues with screen or WiFi.
    05-11-2016 03:30 PM
    The touch screen issues were resolved some time back. There has been some slight indication that the May update makes the speed faster, but there is also some indication of a problem with the update so you may want to look around the forum a bit and get caught up.
    05-17-2016 03:51 PM
    The touch screen issues were resolved some time back. There has been some slight indication that the May update makes the speed faster, but there is also some indication of a problem with the update so you may want to look around the forum a bit and get caught up.
    May update hasn't been an issue for me.

Installed the beta yesterday. Running great.
    05-19-2016 03:09 PM