Bluetooth Keyboard issue on Pixel C

Moa53

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Bluetooth Keyboard issue

Hi !
So i have a problem with my bluetooth Keyboard and my Pixel C. I've joined a picture of the keyboard, just in case... So it's a Franch keboard (but I don't think it's important), and each time I press Q, S, D, W, X, C or Space key, it prints the character 4 times (eg WWWWhat the hecccck !?)
The keyboard works fine with all my others devices (Shield K1, Shield TV, Galaxy Edge S7, PS3 and 4) so I suppose the problem is related to the Pixel C, but I can't figure out what's wrong.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day ;)

Attachments

• 20160801_181702.jpg
    20160801_181702.jpg
    943.1 KB · Views: 25

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth Keyboard issue

Welcome to Android Central! Interesting that almost all of those affected keys also have a separate Fn. What happens when you hold Fn down along with any of the keys? Does it also repeat, or just type a single character?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you can do about that. Some Bluetooth keyboards just don't work well with some devices. I had a Targus keyboard at one point that would constantly go into some kind of sleep mode after about 5-10 seconds of inactivity. If I started typing again, there would be a lag of about a second, then the letters I typed would spill out onto the screen. For a fast typist, this can be pretty disorienting, so I ditched that keyboard.

Moa53

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
It's allright, thank you for your time =)
Changing the keyboard is not a real problem, but I can't afford to buy the official one, and I don't want to buy one with the same incompatibility with the Pixel C. I'll do some research and tell post here if I find a good one ;)

Rowlette

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site

I do not agree one bit the Google Pixel Keyboard work as designed. It makes the C a great unit.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I do not agree one bit the Google Pixel Keyboard work as designed. It makes the C a great unit.

It's handy as a stand, but I could have got one of those cheaper. Can't do any serious work with it as for every 3 sentences I type I have at least 8 double spaces between words and a couple of double letters.

WClark57

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
It's handy as a stand, but I could have got one of those cheaper. Can't do any serious work with it as for every 3 sentences I type I have at least 8 double spaces between words and a couple of double letters.

Not having that, or any issue here.

Rowlette

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site

I agree, the Keyboard works "for me" fine.
29bfc54b01f7ed2c2d9aad1a177cf614.gif

Moa53

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
So I've bought a Logitech K380 and everything works flawlessly for me ! And one of the advantages of the K380 is that you can peer the keyboard up to 3 devices and switch between them just by pressing a key, it's really conveniant ;)

Thank you for your answers !

kmroth20

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
So I've bought a Logitech K380 and everything works flawlessly for me ! And one of the advantages of the K380 is that you can peer the keyboard up to 3 devices and switch between them just by pressing a key, it's really conveniant ;)

Thank you for your answers !

I bought the same one and it works great!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane