Screen Size Changes

oscar2143

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
When I go to the right side of the screen and scroll up the screen with my stylus, sometimes the screen will expand to about double it's size without doing a thing or clicking on anything ? It's like it has a mind of it's own and just decides to make the picture bigger ?? and you cant get it back to it's normal size by clicking on the back arrow. The only way to get back is to start over by clicking on the "O" and go from there and start over ?
Thanks

oscar2143

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I am using a i Dream 365 Stylus, also when I use just my finger it happens. - No pinching the screen does not un zoom it - Nothing works ,I just have to start over.
Thanks

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Check under Settings > Accessibility > System subheading and make sure 'Magnification Gesture' is turned OFF. My guess is it somehow got turned on, as it sounds exactly like what you're experiencing.

WClark57

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Check under Settings > Accessibility > System subheading and make sure 'Magnification Gesture' is turned OFF. My guess is it somehow got turned on, as it sounds exactly like what you're experiencing.

Thank you, this fixed an issue for me.

Oscar, if you get an orange border around your screen when the problem occurs, this is the fix.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Glad it fixed it for you both. My guess is, just like in Windows, if you tap or do something a certain number of times, some of the accessibility features automatically turn on (since people who need them would probably have problems finding the settings).