My Google Pixel Stand doesn't activate the Google Home functions on my Pixel 3 XL?

Meg Kuang

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
I got my new Google Pixel Stand and Google Pixel 3 XL recently, but when I place my phone on the stand, it doesn't activate the Google Home functions like it should. My screen is just the same as if it was charging with a wire. In other words, my Pixel Stand isn't functioning as anything more than a wireless charger.

I checked the Pixel Stand application and it's active. I also just updated my Android Software today.

Does anybody know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you!

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
You've posted in the Pixel C forum. Need to put this in the Pixel 3 forum to get responses to your question.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I got my new Google Pixel Stand and Google Pixel 3 XL recently, but when I place my phone on the stand, it doesn't activate the Google Home functions like it should. My screen is just the same as if it was charging with a wire. In other words, my Pixel Stand isn't functioning as anything more than a wireless charger.

I checked the Pixel Stand application and it's active. I also just updated my Android Software today.

Does anybody know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you!

Did you follow the setup instructions?