So, I bought into the craze of Pokemon Go but I have no idea what these item things do. Stuff like Incense, Incubators and Lucky Eggs. Is there's a breakdown of what each do?
    07-10-2016 02:20 PM
    Incense attract pokemons to you, incubators are to hatch the eggs you get at pokestops and i forgot what lucky eggs do lol
    07-10-2016 03:59 PM
    Lucky eggs double the exp you get for a while. I'm not sure off the top of my head how long.
    07-11-2016 01:53 PM
    Lucky eggs double the exp you get for a while. I'm not sure off the top of my head how long.
    30 minutes
    07-11-2016 01:58 PM
    Is there a difference between lucky eggs and the ones I find at pokestops? I thought they just hatched pokemon?
    07-11-2016 02:28 PM
    Is there a difference between lucky eggs and the ones I find at pokestops? I thought they just hatched pokemon?
    The eggs you get at Pokestops can be incubated to hatch pokemons. If you have an egg, tap on it, and you'll be given a choice of incubators you have on hand (you get 1 to start with that has infinite uses, and you can purchase additional incubators that have 3x uses) to place it into. Then you have to walk/travel anywhere from 2km/5km to get it to hatch. 2k hatches will produce lower CP and more common pokemon, 5k eggs will produce higher CP and Rarer pokemon. Some people say driving doesn't help, which isn't really true. If you have your app open driving distance works, it's just greatly reduced because the app also takes in the pedometer. If you're walking for 2k-5k kilometers, it's pretty accurate. If you're driving, it requires about 3 or 4 times as much distance (but still easier than walking 5 kilometers). I've hatched a lot of eggs just by keeping the app open while I drive across town for real life needs, which would have taken forever if I'd walked it.

Lucky Eggs are a consumable (just like Incense) that lasts for 30 minutes which increases your XP x2 during that time. Be warned though, that it's not "In Game" time. If you've only burned 10 minutes, then close the app, the timer is still ticking while you're out of game.
    07-11-2016 07:51 PM