So I've noticed that after attaining a good amount of a specific type of pokemon, some of them have a slight blue glowing backround...I've compared them and don't really seem to notice anything TOO different, aside from the obvious like different physical attributes and some differing attacks...but still I wonder. Does anyone have any ideas of what this might be indicative of or is it just completely random?
    07-10-2016 04:35 PM
    So I've noticed that after attaining a good amount of a specific type of pokemon, some of them have a slight blue glowing backround...I've compared them and don't really seem to notice anything TOO different, aside from the obvious like different physical attributes and some differing attacks...but still I wonder. Does anyone have any ideas of what this might be indicative of or is it just completely random?
    I was wondering that last night. If you find out please post it here!
    07-11-2016 08:36 AM
    The blue glow is a way to show what Pokemon you caught most recently. If you sort by recent catches you'll see the ones at the top should have the more prominent glow. At least that's what I've gathered.
    07-11-2016 02:13 PM