I live in the UK so just downloaded the app. I have android 4.4.4. When I load the app it starts to work so I can enter my date of birth and occasionally my Google account but it keeps crashing at random points. The furthest I've gotten so far is the screen reminding you to be aware of your surroundings but then it crashes. Any ideas what the problem is or how to fix it?
    07-14-2016 10:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Did you install it from Google Play Store, or from some other source?
    07-15-2016 12:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Did you install it from Google Play Store, or from some other source?
    I hope someone can help me. Up till 2 days ago pokemon go worked fine. Now i can no longer play. It just sits there with the spinning circle. Ive uninstalled and nothing. Its not a server issue as it works on my tablet. I need suggestions on how to fix it..
    Samsung note 4 running android 6
    07-15-2016 03:38 AM
    Try going to the App Manager, select Pokemon Go, and Clear Cache, then Force Stop.
    07-15-2016 03:47 PM
    re-install the game
    07-15-2016 03:52 PM
    Hi guys wondered if anyone can help. 1 of my daughters has Samsung A5 and game works perfect !!! My other daughter has Samsung Neo and since its release in UK and down load from Play store the game Just wont work full stop... we got to the stage of entering DOB and it then asked for parents email then nothing except 'try again in am hour ' 2nd attempt same DOB but then wont accept parent email and 'try again in an hour ' 3/4/5/6 ect attempts still the same ' try again in an hour ' i have even now used 3 different parent email addresses.!!! Is there something on the Neo stopping it working ? Its running on kitkat 4.4.4 , been downloaded from Playstore NOT a side app like APK and scanned. Any help appreciated as i have 1 very upset daughter. Thankyou
    07-15-2016 07:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It was probably a server problem, due to high demand. Pokemon Go down: Servers crash as millions try to access game | Gaming | Lifestyle | The Independent
    07-17-2016 12:53 AM
    First of all Pokemon Go is only released on few countries..Moreover you should need to get from Playstore or App store only....This is secure one and trusted. If any issues with Pokemon go app which is downloaded from stores, you can report a bug
    07-19-2016 03:10 AM