I've got the game downloaded, Location Services are turned on, and using the $45 prepaid plan. The game gets to the login screen and I try to log in using Google but all it does it goes to the next screen where it is trying to load the screen to actually log into google and the Red Banner keeps popping up saying GPS Signal not found even though location services are turned on.
    07-15-2016 12:33 AM
    Had same problem was able to fix it by downloading two apps ActiveGPS- GPS booster and GPS Status & Toolbox and I opened them along with google maps and started pokemon go and it worked for me.
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you install the game from the Play Store, or from somewhere else?
    07-15-2016 06:28 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I downloaded the game from the play store. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Resting my Google account access for my device and even factory resetting the Zte Zmax 2. I still have this same issue.
    I've made sure I have the latest updates in the hopes that would help. But I still get stuck after I click the google log in button, and get the red GPS signal not found banner. I'm new to android do I'm hoping its something simple I'm missing.

Chrome seems to have no issue utilizing my google account to sign into things like androidcentral and the maps app knows my location so those features seem to work on my phone. Just not in Pokemon go.
    Please help.
    07-16-2016 08:20 AM
    Had same problem was able to fix it by downloading two apps ActiveGPS- GPS booster and GPS Status & Toolbox and I opened them along with google maps and started pokemon go and it worked for me.
    Chris Hansohn and B. Diddy like this.
    07-16-2016 10:53 AM
    fxgaming, You are my hero! Seems dumb but installing and running those apps fixed not only the gps issue, but also the login issue.
    07-16-2016 11:34 AM