Vacation is ending, now it's time to road trip home. Granted there's a speed limit to hatching, but my road trip home should hatch all my eggs during slowdowns in towns. Especially given that I got my first 10km egg, and I can't wait to see what hatches out of it. And I'll stop in each town to refresh my egg supply, cuz backwater towns typically have artwork, parks, etc... that will be pokestops.. =D
    07-15-2016 02:51 PM
    Please be certain to stay out of my corner of Connecticut...
    07-15-2016 03:01 PM
    Vacation is ending, now it's time to road trip home. Granted there's a speed limit to hatching, but my road trip home should hatch all my eggs during slowdowns in towns. Especially given that I got my first 10km egg, and I can't wait to see what hatches out of it. And I'll stop in each town to refresh my egg supply, cuz backwater towns typically have artwork, parks, etc... that will be pokestops.. =D
    I know there is a speed limit, but not sure what it is. I did have an egg hatch in stop and go traffic in rush hour today. Headed to NYC for the next week, and maybe the subway/buses will allow for some unattended egg hatches.
    07-15-2016 07:07 PM
    I know there is a speed limit, but not sure what it is. I did have an egg hatch in stop and go traffic in rush hour today. Headed to NYC for the next week, and maybe the subway/buses will allow for some unattended egg hatches.
    It sure makes being stuck in traffic much more bearable!
    07-15-2016 10:32 PM