Downloaded app but when I open it it says sign up with Pokemon trainer club account. When I click on that it says the game is popular and cannot create an account right now. Try again in one hour. I have a gmail account but am not getting an option to sign in with it. However on galaxy avant that option comes up.
    07-17-2016 02:18 PM
    Hmmmm....I would think you would be able to. The game is wildly popular. It took me several days to get in at all and they have been having server issues lately as well.
    07-17-2016 05:05 PM
    Downloaded app but when I open it it says sign up with Pokemon trainer club account. When I click on that it says the game is popular and cannot create an account right now. Try again in one hour. I have a gmail account but am not getting an option to sign in with it. However on galaxy avant that option comes up.
    Apparently they are having server issues. Don't think it is phone related, you should be able to get it on the core prime.
    07-19-2016 12:12 PM
    My daughter has thst phone and she and it every day

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-19-2016 12:32 PM
    I just got this phone and it says the app is not compatible. Do I need a software update?
    07-23-2016 10:49 AM
    I just got this phone and it says the app is not compatible. Do I need a software update?
    Same. My boyfriend had it on is Core Prime and it broke last night so he went today and got the exact same phone and now it's saying it's not compatible....
    07-24-2016 03:41 PM
    yes and mine is rooted too. i got that not compatable screen too. I just rebooted(battery out) bingo. Playing as i write..PS I have updated and still no problems
    09-14-2016 09:20 PM