Have you evolved Pikachu yet?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I only need to catch one more... 3 candies for the capture, Transer for 1 it, then I can evolve this one...

de4617897a21df130fa5e924f92fa1c7.jpg

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If I had only one I wouldn't. It's Pikachu! I don't have any though haha :( I read the tip on how to get it as your first Pokemon a liiiittle late.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh I will, most definitely. I haven't seen him yet in any gyms (which is odd, because in my area Pikachu is only uncommon and not really rare).

Thank you!! Hmm, that is quite odd. Hopefully you can evolve Pikachu soon and you can be the first to embark on that trend!! :)

Posted via the Android Central App

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
'course now that I shot my mouth off, I'm not seeing Pikachu anywhere. I used to see them everywhere, and suddenly not one to be seen.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
'course now that I shot my mouth off, I'm not seeing Pikachu anywhere. I used to see them everywhere, and suddenly not one to be seen.

I have not seen one yet in my area... Or city... Very sad.

Hope you find Pikachu soon!

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
'bout friggin time!

Though I'm not thrilled that the evolve jacked with the attack skills and changed from normal size to XS.

View attachment 233307
NICE! I've only ever seen Pikachu in the wild as a "nearby" pokemon while at Walmart. I have one but hatched him out of an egg. Other than that nothing. I too saw the starter trick too late. I also have never seen the other 3 starters in the wild either. Seems weird that they are not listed as rare but are nonexistent, at least in my area.

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I also have never seen the other 3 starters in the wild either. Seems weird that they are not listed as rare but are nonexistent, at least in my area.
I didn't see any of the starters until around lvl 18ish. And even then, each of them I've seen only once or twice.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have only seen a Squirtle in my area once, but was never able to capture him. I feel like the starters are definite rarities...
I actually ended up going hunting last night and did finally catch a Squirtle. He was nowhere near the water and is the only starter I have seen so far.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I actually ended up going hunting last night and did finally catch a Squirtle. He was nowhere near the water and is the only starter I have seen so far.

That's awesome that you caught one! It's ironic when you find them nowhere near their natural habitats! LOOL.

And yes, they're really hard to find in the wild! My Charmander, though I love him, is actually my weakest Pokémon because I've never found another one! :(