What tablet is best for Pokemon GO?

Rebel54

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Nicole Landers, are you sure digiland can work properly with pokemon go? i need the most reliable and cheapest tablet to support the pokemon go and now i cant afford for the expensive tablet...please help me

I just bought a digiland from best buy and it works perfect for pokemon go! Hope this helps. It was $39.99

katelovescode

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
@Nicole Landers - we bought digiland 7" tablets today for this purpose and when we open Pokemon Go it never gets past the Niantic logo screen, it always crashes. Did you have this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I got this tablet and all it does is fail to login nearly every time. So unless you somehow know how to fix this, don't encourage people to waste their money on a tablet that will fail to login 95% of the time.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I would like to know if anyone got pokemon GO on a tablet, and if it works ok?
My phone is to old for any apps and I don't want to switch it out.
I know 2013 Nexus 7 (first gen) have been said to be nice, but it's hard for me to find one of those for a good price.

Does anyone have any idea if there is a 7" tablet for a good price anywere?

Thanks!

I personally would recommend the iPad Mini 7.9" inch + Cellular.
Probably one of the best out there with the 7" inch form factor you want. Plays Pokemon Go nice and smoothly :)

alicja555

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
The tablet from best buy digiland android 7 is 90 % times not log in and have problems with the game ,,,,it feel like best buy have good business but we still can not play this stupid game I mean my daughter ....

are You working for best buy ? The tablet from best buy digiland android 7 is 90 % times not log in and have problems with the game ,,,,it feel like best buy have good business but we still can not play this stupid game I mean my daughter ...

Last edited by a moderator:

PNizlak

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
I find that tablets that has wifi + 4g works find. I use hotspot on my phone instead of mobile networks. There I have at&t tablet and Verizon tablets.