Store, what is the shield on the top right?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Can someone explain the shield to me please?

It had a 1 inside of it and I clicked it and got coins. Then a timer of 21 hours started counting down. I think it has to do with defending a gym?

What gives?

AvaMichele

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
The way I understand it, as long as you are defending a gym, you receive coins every 24 hours, or less if you have pokemon in more than one gym.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Can someone explain the shield to me please?

It had a 1 inside of it and I clicked it and got coins. Then a timer of 21 hours started counting down. I think it has to do with defending a gym?

What gives?
If you defeat a gym for your team you can place one of your pokemon in the gym to defend it. Also if you see a gym already of your color you can check to see if it has an open space. If so you can also store a pokemon there to help defend the gym. If you do place pokemon into the gyms then you can go to the shop and collect rewards of pokecoins. The number in the shield shows you how many pokemon/gyms you have placed pokemon in. The more you place in the different gyms the bigger the reward is. You can only collect once a day though.

DaHui623

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
And I believe it stops at 10. So you can have more than 10 pokemon in different gyms but the gym trainer bonus, as it's called, caps at 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12