08-24-2016 03:14 PM
49 12
tools
    tried this and it only works when you create a new trainer club account, same issue as before after that....tbh I am just waiting for a new update which rectifies these login issues
    08-11-2016 10:19 AM
    The only way I found -as a previous user said- is to login into a pokemon trainers club account- then play for a little bit (It worked for me this way), and then logout from in-game settings and then login with your usual google account. Sometimes you have to try a couple times. I think this is the only way around until the game gets patched.
    Cro Boss likes this.
    08-11-2016 11:20 AM
    The only other option I know to try is uninstall the app, boot into recovery, wipe the cache and then reinstall after rebooting and try again.

If that doesn't work, you will need to contact Pokémon support.
    I tried factory reset on my phone, it did not help. Still the same problems. It also runs Android 4.4.4. Seems like the app does not work properly with that Android version.

The only way to log in with Google is to log in with a PTC account, log out of it and change to a Google account. But even that does not always work. Sometimes randomly login with Google works, but most of the time errors will appear. Sometimes the errors also appear when I try to login with PTC account.

As others I contacted the Pokemon Go support, but did not receive any reply, yet.
    08-11-2016 12:44 PM
    Yh like I said the issues take place very frequently.... Its bugged even when logging in with ptc accounts.... I have only managed to log in once today.... The old version was flawless while trying to log in, I don't know what they did to change this... doubt we will get replies from Niantic so best thing to do is hope they release a new update fixing this asap
    08-11-2016 04:10 PM
    tried this and it only works when you create a new trainer club account, same issue as before after that....tbh I am just waiting for a new update which rectifies these login issues
    Yeah the only way is just wait. I tried all solutions for this and nothing, some parameter is change and that generate a conflict whit android 4.4, its so disgusting. Sorry for my english im from Argentina.
    08-11-2016 05:10 PM
    o m g o o d n e s s So..... i have searched for hours on hours on hours on hours about 100 hours now since 0.33.0 and i have been unable to play
    i have just logged on for my first time... small story and instructions here...

i was having this 100% exact same problem but mine was a little dif... i never saw the loading gardoes page after i clicked on google-or-trainer
    a black screen flashed and a pokeball loaded forever and a message shortly pops up saying our servers are humbled by your responds please try again later for ever..... it wasnt a server issue i could log on from another phone etc...
    i did everything..
    reformatted my phone...
    everything...
    making removing syncing unsyncing google accounts all type of crazy ****

anyways... one other thing i tryed was making a pokemon trainer account and it did work and a pokemon trainer account did open and start me at level 1... so i closed out reopened but google would still not open i was having the same issue.... ( after i closed out i was unable to log in either )

i did the same thing this time but i logged out from in - game settings instead of just pressing home and it worked~!

so.... honestly i am scared to close my application because i fear it may do it again and every time i log back in it would do this...
    08-11-2016 05:26 PM
    Yh when I logged in I didn't close the app because of the same fear that I won't be able to log in but the app froze on me after a while so I was forced to close it and same problem occurred.....no more logging in lol
    08-11-2016 06:08 PM
    i have this issue also. and i did something that worked. i updated my os version to android 5.1 and pokemon go worked.
    08-11-2016 09:39 PM
    Was that an official update or is your phone flashed?
    08-11-2016 10:53 PM
    Hello All

I have same issue. I´m plaing on android 4.4.4 from Czech Republic.
    I have checked this is only google account error. I can play only with pokemon go trainer club (start again)
    google accout work with android 4.4.2 on 5.0 and 6.0 too

edit:

this is working for me

i did the same thing this time but i logged out from in - game settings instead of just pressing home and it worked~!

so.... honestly i am scared to close my application because i fear it may do it again and every time i log back in it would do this...
    1) login as pokemon go trainer club
    2) log out by settings
    3) sing in with google account
    08-12-2016 12:11 AM
    are you using fake gps??
    08-12-2016 02:45 AM
    Do you do this every time you open the app?
    08-12-2016 02:45 AM
    Nope.... Not using any of those apps lol, never have done
    08-12-2016 02:46 AM
    Im having the same problem with an xperia that runs 4.4.4, i cant do anything. Glad to know im not alone.
    08-12-2016 05:20 AM
    i seriously hope they can fix this issue soon...doubt they will though, as this issue seems to be only for android 4.4.4 users who probably do not even make up for 1% of the Pokemon GO device market...I hope I am proved wrong though, as I am so sad that my hours of getting to level 20+ seem to have gone to waste unless I buy another phone
    08-12-2016 05:34 AM
    I have the New android version and I'm having problems with the New update. We are in the US here. We can't get the app to load all the way. We have no poke stops no gyms no pokemon nothing but our person and the road.we've tried everything and can't get it to work.
    08-12-2016 07:50 AM
    Same problem here. Android 6.0.1 user... usually the app loads until the map appears. But all the poke stops and gyms never appear. Also no sighted pokemons. While other players round me is enjoying the game. Sigh... This did not happen before the latest update.
    08-12-2016 07:53 AM
    I think i found a solution to your problem. I had the same situation. 1st of all i have to say that it's not a problem wih your phone, android or serwers. I had my account on google and after update to pokemon go 0.33.0 it crashed. So i created account on Poke Trainer Club and everything goes smooth. Its a problem with a google account. This is what helped me and i hope it will help you as well. Simple thing. Just go to google play website/ settings/ my devices/ click your device ( phone i supose) and just click UPDATE. It felt like a gods touch after 7 days without the game
    08-14-2016 04:05 AM
    It didn't work for me it sounded well, though
    08-14-2016 05:01 AM
    I tried that too but still doesn't work lol.... Fed up of trying lol and just waiting for an patched update over this coming week
    08-14-2016 06:33 PM
    I can't play the game either :/
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with KitKat 4.4.2. Ever since the 0.33.0 update it stopped working for me. I tried what MatejkoGG said but still no results.
    I think the only possible solution is to flash my phone to 5.0 and hope for the best.
    08-15-2016 08:12 PM
    With new version 0.35 I can finally login through Google without problems!!
    08-23-2016 01:23 PM
    Yes this update seems to have fixed the Google login issue..... Finally!!!
    08-23-2016 06:07 PM
    Yes this update seems to have fixed the Google login issue..... Finally!!!
    Same here, can now log in without any trouble... the thing is poke stops now only load if I open game with wifi, via 4g the map is barren. Through mobile data pokemon now appear but not as consistently as other users or compared with wifi. Anyone else having this issue?
    08-24-2016 03:14 PM
49 12