Niatic exposed, false banning players after purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaMichele

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I started playing the first week. Played like crazy, at first. Spent more than $20, at first. I think they are really being rediculous. The game still has numerous glitches. They haven't made good on any of their promises, and in order to get something more than a bird or a rat, you have to travel? I don't recall any other game banning players, but maybe they have just never been in the news.

blakeblood9

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi, yes they thought I was using a third party software when really i was on vacation flying to the resort and the 1000miles we went I played every 20 mins going 140 at times.... so they thought I was teleporting and stuff... really sucks, game has such potential to bad I will not be able to witness it with my old account I spent so hard working on :/ I hope niatic sees this..

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Have you actually tried contacting Niantic to explain the situation? I understand it's probably frustrating, but if you really weren't cheating the best thing to do is tell them that.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Its probably all automated. They see you travel x amount of miles or kilometers in a given set of time and automatically assume your spoofing location. Im sure the percentage of banned accounts that were NOT using spoofing software is relatively small.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they don't care, no respect to players...

I haven't sent them the video tho maybe that'll change their minds

Hi! I would definitely send them the video - proof that you're not lying or cheating. I'm sorry this happened to you.

I played pretty hardcore the first few weeks it came out... But then I just kind of stopped. It's fun but I like the old Pokémon games. Plus my Google Play Gift Card ran out of money LOOL and I can't justify spending money on games at the moment...

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
This is ridiculous! So what are we supposed to do? Not go on vacation? Not play when traveling? Report to Niantic when we plan to go anywhere? Crazy!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
This is ridiculous! So what are we supposed to do? Not go on vacation? Not play when traveling? Report to Niantic when we plan to go anywhere? Crazy!

Yup. And we root users are their next target.

It seems they don't want people to play their damn game

blakeblood9

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Well, I'm sure they don't want gyms to be full of 3000 cp monsters as legit players won't wanna play with cheaters so I understand. The fact that they ignore my emails quite disrespectful in my opinion

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm sure they don't want gyms to be full of 3000 cp monsters as legit players won't wanna play with cheaters so I understand. The fact that they ignore my emails quite disrespectful in my opinion

Well, if having a rooted phone is cheating, why shouldn't using a helicopter be? It effects the game more (read: at all), and it's not something everyone has access to.

Block the damn cheaters, i want them gone as much as anyone! But this isn't the way it should be done!

Empathy is a two way street.

bitrate

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
LOL. Nice try, but you got banned because you cheat. Didn't think anyone would notice the other videos you posted on YouTube? Let's start with the one titled "Pokemon GO Hack - Walk Without Playing", which hilariously shows you using the same cracked green iPhone 5C with the same avatar running around as the helicopter video. Or maybe the video you posted about Pokemon Go botting?

You cheaters are all the same. "I got banned for nothing!"
It wasn't the helicopter, it was the blatant spoofing, you clown. At the very least, be man enough to admit it.

image.jpg

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
LOL. Nice try, but you got banned because you cheat. Didn't think anyone would notice the other videos you posted on YouTube? Let's start with the one titled "Pokemon GO Hack - Walk Without Playing", which hilariously shows you using the same cracked green iPhone 5C with the same avatar running around as the helicopter video. Or maybe the video you posted about Pokemon Go botting?

It wasn't the helicopter, it was the blatant spoofing, you clown. At the very least, be man enough to admit it.

View attachment 239254

..just. wow. lol.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Based on what I have seen this MAY have been a just ban, HOWEVER if you wish to appeal you may do so with Niantic (Android Central can't help you!). Here's an FAQ that explains the banning process and links to an appeal form. :) (You might want to delete that incriminating video from your yourtube channel first!, chances are thay have other proof thou! ;) )

https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/225146308-Submit-a-ban-appeal

blakeblood9

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site

View attachment 239254

I'm not talking about that account.... I'm talking about my legitblevel 32 not my botted level 39

I don't use my botted accounts i sold all 93 of them and like a week after my main is gone therefore that's why I'm saying I got banned for no reason my main never touched a bot and each account was on a vpn so no Ip bans. The helicopter got my legit account banned. Stop assuming moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670