10-01-2016 11:36 PM
30 12
tools
    by all means if that is so simple do explain how they would do that ? how they going to do that with a app that has so many users ? SERIOUSLY if you wanna stay rooted you do so at your own risk. dont be mad a company wich has 100,000,000 plus users probably for doing what they need to to make sure people like me have a fair time playing it.
    It's not up to me to come up with that solution, I'm not running a game development company that rakes in money by the truck load. Not are they employing me as a contractor.

I'm still playing just fine, I'll always find a solution. I just don't believe innocent people should be assumed to be guilty with no evidence. It's like convicting someone of murder simply because they possess a knife.

The other question is, who's next? Maybe they'll decide the gps units in LG or Moto phones aren't good enough? Or that you can't play on a phone with an unlockable bootloader, regardless of its unlock status?
    kixfan likes this.
    09-18-2016 06:01 AM
    Blame ones who root and cheat. I think it's great and applaud them for it.

It's not up to me to come up with that solution, I'm not running a game development company that rakes in money by the truck load. Not are they employing me as a contractor.

I'm still playing just fine, I'll always find a solution. I just don't believe innocent people should be assumed to be guilty with no evidence. It's like convicting someone of murder simply because they possess a knife.

The other question is, who's next? Maybe they'll decide the gps units in LG or Moto phones aren't good enough? Or that you can't play on a phone with an unlockable bootloader, regardless of its unlock status?
    Ry likes this.
    09-19-2016 09:14 PM
    i trully dont care about the ban on the rooted but explain me why its my fault that i spended 300$ to buy 2 elephone p8000 (one for me and one for my gf) to be able to play pokemon go and because it seems its rooted from the factory im not able to play? what have all the eristic people to say about it? i still dont know if its rooted i dont know what it means to be rooted but it seems its a method to hack why should i not be able to play when i have payed that much? only the samsung and iphone users have the right to play pokemon go if you havent payed 400$+ you are not good to play pokemon go?
    09-23-2016 03:50 PM
    Isn't there a way to block an app for seeing root or does that not work for Pokemon go? I used to have it on my other rooted device but I haven't used those device and I didn't root my Nexus so I can't try.
    09-23-2016 10:22 PM
    Isn't there a way to block an app for seeing root or does that not work for Pokemon go? I used to have it on my other rooted device but I haven't used those device and I didn't root my Nexus so I can't try.
    There is. You need to get rid of all traces of root and then flash Magisk, then the Magisk version of phh's super user. Once that's done install the Magisk app, phh su app, and AutoMagisk app. Select the apps you want to hide root from in AutoMagisk. Root gets turned off when you launch this apps and turned back on when you exit.
    kixfan likes this.
    10-01-2016 11:36 PM
30 12