Since new buddy update I can't play more than a minute or less without it crashing and booting me out. Gyms are also glitchy and crashes whenever I want to battle or put a Pokemon in the gym. Can't walk long before avatar stops walking while I'm still walking. After last two updates game gets worse, more glitchy and crashes more.
    Anyone else having these issues? Anything I can do about it? Thanks!

I also have had this game since a week after it came out. I even bought a newer device just so I can play this. I have an LG G Pad F 8.0. Newest Android system.
    09-15-2016 05:08 PM
    Since new buddy update I can't play more than a minute or less without it crashing and booting me out. Gyms are also glitchy and crashes whenever I want to battle or put a Pokemon in the gym. Can't walk long before avatar stops walking while I'm still walking. After last two updates game gets worse, more glitchy and crashes more.
    Anyone else having these issues? Anything I can do about it? Thanks!

I also have had this game since a week after it came out. I even bought a newer device just so I can play this. I have an LG G Pad F 8.0. Newest Android system.
    Hi Reggie, Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have an active data/gps signal when you are walking? Also, have you tried clearing the app cache after the update? Let us know what you’ve tried. It sounds like the problem started soon after the app updated?
    Reggie95 likes this.
    09-15-2016 05:45 PM
    Yes to both. I wanna uninstall the game and reinstall but afraid it will not let me reinstall it again. :/
    09-16-2016 12:47 PM
    Yes to both. I wanna uninstall the game and reinstall but afraid it will not let me reinstall it again. :/
    Since Pokemon Go stores your data on their servers you should have no issues deleting and reinstalling the app.
    09-16-2016 01:51 PM
    But what if I uninstall it and then it states that "game not compatible with device"? ;_;
    09-19-2016 07:09 AM
    So I cleared data and cache and it still crashes. I even sent them a detailed email about this yesterday and got a generic auto reply. :/
    09-20-2016 01:19 PM
    Since Pokemon Go stores your data on their servers you should have no issues deleting and reinstalling the app.
    Ok so I did uninstall the app and reinstalled it and it still crashes.
    09-28-2016 02:43 PM
    Ok so I did uninstall the app and reinstalled it and it still crashes.
    At this point I would say that something in the new version isn't compatible with your tablet. Not sure why that would be though especially since it worked before. Could be any number of things they changed in the app. I would just wait for their support team's response. Not much else you can do.
    09-29-2016 09:57 AM