How can I let my Grandson play his Pokemon Go on my Samsung S-6 if I have a different Google account?
    09-20-2016 11:02 AM
    If he has his own google account used to sign into Pokemon Go, you can add that account in your phone settings. Then, in Pokemon Go, you can sign out of your account and into his google account. You have to add his google account to your phone's settings or Pokemon Go will just auto login to the one google account it finds on your device.
    SpookDroid and projektorboy like this.
    09-20-2016 11:39 AM
    Just be careful when you add his account to your phone as that usually wants to automatically sync e-mail, contacts, etc. Just disable those and your grandson's account will be able to 'live' in your phone just for games.
    kixfan, DaHui623 and projektorboy like this.
    09-20-2016 12:09 PM
    So I can run two Google accounts on one one phone? What I really wanted was My Google for the phone, and his Google just for Pokemon Go.
    09-20-2016 12:12 PM
    You can have multiple accounts in your phone, yes. Unfortunately for PokemonGo there's no way to log in JUST to the game, you have to have the Google account set up in your phone. But since this is your grandson's, just make sure you disable all other syncs so that you don't see his contacts or get his e-mail.
    JORENO likes this.
    09-20-2016 01:17 PM
    Yes. What SpookDroid said. After adding the google account just tap on it and toggle off everything that wants to sync.
    09-20-2016 01:21 PM
    On the note 7 I use the secured folder... you can install an app in there and use it separately.

Does other Samsung phones have that option?
    09-29-2016 11:36 AM
    Hi, I'm just curious, what if I let my friend open my account in another country just so I can have region-exclusive pokemon, will it have a bad effect on my account?
    10-05-2016 02:18 AM
    Hi, I'm just curious, what if I let my friend open my account in another country just so I can have region-exclusive pokemon, will it have a bad effect on my account?
    Nothing wrong with that. People travel. It's not like they can say "we ban you from traveling to catch region-special pokemon".

I've seen a Farfetch'd in a gym where I live (Cali).
    10-05-2016 10:58 AM
    I met someone who did that. He said you just have to allow for travel time before someone else opens the account. Then allow for travel time back before you open it again. For example: Farfetch’d, you might give them your account sign-in/password, then have them wait 24 hours before opening and playing. Then wait 24 hours before you open it again back at your home. For Mr. Mime, maybe 8 hours or so.

You would really have to trust whoever you gave your account to though. They could do an awful lot of damage! Transfer all your best critters or use all your stardust to power-up Pidgies or something. Maybe even leave a couple of your favorite attacking Mon in a gym someplace.
    10-23-2016 08:29 PM
    Forgot to add…

I have seen Mr. Mime and Kangaskan in a gym. The owner is in the Armed Forces and does travel a lot. My Mime is a hoot to battle against!
    10-23-2016 08:32 PM
    I signed up my husband's PGo but used the wrong email address - now I can't get rid of it. How can I remove this and add the correct one?
    11-10-2016 12:05 PM
    I signed up my husband's PGo but used the wrong email address - now I can't get rid of it. How can I remove this and add the correct one?
    You have to delete that account from your phone's settings, not from within Pokemon Go.
    11-10-2016 01:19 PM
    You have to delete that account from your phone's settings, not from within Pokemon Go.
    Yes please! Where do I do that? Note, I don't want to delete the account, just it showing up in my PGo selections.
    11-10-2016 01:30 PM
    Yes please! Where do I do that? Note, I don't want to delete the account, just it showing up in my PGo selections.
    I'm not sure there's a way to do that. Pokemon Go doesn't keep that info in the app, it just scans for google accounts on your phone and gives you a list. Right now when giving an app permission to scan your contacts for accounts there's no granular selection in Android to restrict access to specific accounts. It's kind of all or nothing.
    11-11-2016 08:02 AM