Pokemon Go Hacker In My Town

welshroxy

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
On Pokemon Go theres a hacker in my town, we're all trying to get him banned, I'm messaging anyone who has pokemon go even forums lol, his name is Thorgalito me and my friend we're at 2 diffrent gyms and he attacked us both in seconds after we owned them and he wasnt at any of them and you get to each end of town in 2 seconds >_< even with driving, everyone in our town has reported, anyone I can message, has, so if you can too Please do Thanks!

wwwoodchuck

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
There are lots of folks who do that. I have seen gyms go up and down while I sat there with absolutely no one anywhere near to them. Yeah, I do report their trainer names but they usually come back or find other places to teleport to. I think there are just too many for Niantic to deal with.

I have found something that helps stop them, or lets them know we know. I caught a 63 CP Butterfree and nicknamed it “Spoof This”. When I see a gym being fought with no one around, I take it down and put the Butterfree in. It usually stays up until someone who is actually there, takes it out. I know, not a great solution but about all we can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome