Low battery indicator for Pokemon Go Plus

kathyathome

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to check the battery status of my Pokemon Go? I used an app called nRF Connect from the Playstore (android phone), and it seems pretty complicated to me but I do see under "battery services" 72%, which I assume is the battery level, but I've seen it 71%, 72% and now today 76%, so I wonder if it is actually telling me I have 76% battery left. Battery level should be going down, not up, right? Maybe it means 76% used? I've had the Go Plus since the beginning of the Valentine's Day event and have been using it a lot. Still on the original battery. Works great.

Does anyone have a better way to check battery status? Does anyone know how long the battery usually lasts?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure I saw a video about this & on Pokemon go where the pogo plus is connected a battery indicator shows when the battery needs replacing.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure I saw a video about this & on Pokemon go where the pogo plus is connected a battery indicator shows when the battery needs replacing.

You are correct.

The cr2032 battery inside the Pokémon go plus lasts a fairly long time, and they're pretty inexpensive to replace.