Hey Everyone!

So as I'm sure some of you know Yesterday was Pokémon Go Fest and there were some awesome Pokemon up for grabs like Lugia & Articuno! So crazy!

Has any caught them yet? Let me know down below.
    I'm still trying so hard lol.

Legendary Pokémon RAID Battles! :D-screenshot_20170723-101640.jpg
    07-23-2017 03:20 AM

Caught both today. Did 4 raid battles and was only able to get two.
    kixfan likes this.
    07-23-2017 08:38 PM
    Wow, that's so awesome! 😃

How much CP is your Lugia? Looks like 2x34 that's insanely high. especially since the bar still has a little way to go haha.

The moveset on Articuno looks perfect. 😃 Thanks for sharing!
    07-24-2017 12:43 AM
    I only managed to get one today.
    Need to fight them with a big group of people then try to catch them.
    Attached Thumbnails Legendary Pokémon RAID Battles! :D-94073.jpg  
    kixfan likes this.
    07-24-2017 04:26 PM
    Thanks for nothing Niantic. Way to cater to the big urban areas yet again. You're lucky if you can get 2 people together at a time in my area. No chance to get these unless you live in a well populated area. I got lucky last weekend and ended up in a party of 4 and we still didn't come close to beating Articuno before the timer ran out. We got his HP down to maybe 25%. Waste of time unless you live in a hugely populated area.
    07-25-2017 08:36 AM
    I only managed to get one today.
    Need to fight them with a big group of people then try to catch them.
    The really awesome thing is that, the catch rate for legendary Pokémon is 100% so best to use a "Pinap" berry everyone you try catch it. 😃 Also, save up those "Rare Candies". Could be useful later on.
    kixfan likes this.
    07-25-2017 10:53 AM
    The really awesome thing is that, the catch rate for legendary Pokémon is 100% so best to use a "Pinap" berry everyone you try catch it. 😃 Also, save up those "Rare Candies". Could be useful later on.
    It's not a 100% catch rate only 2% not everyone in my group got one. Only in Chicago was the catch rate 100%. Also I tried 2 Lugia raids & didn't catch him on any. Both legendary Pokemon have big bright red rings round them.
    Matty likes this.
    07-26-2017 07:49 AM
    It's not a 100% catch rate only 2% not everyone in my group got one. Only in Chicago was the catch rate 100%. Also I tried 2 Lugia raids & didn't catch him on any. Both legendary Pokemon have big bright red rings round them.
    Ah my apologies then 😃

I was watching a YouTube video from "Mystic7" and he said it was a 100% catch rate so I presumed it was for everyone no matter where you lived.

Thanks for the update. I'll keep that in mind when I'm trying to catch mine. Razz Berry + Ultra Ball + Excellent Throw + Curve ball lol 😃
    07-26-2017 08:32 AM
    Ah my apologies then 😃

I was watching a YouTube video from "Mystic7" and he said it was a 100% catch rate so I presumed it was for everyone no matter where you lived.

Thanks for the update. I'll keep that in mind when I'm trying to catch mine. Razz Berry + Ultra Ball + Excellent Throw + Curve ball lol 😃
    Trying to get an excellent throw is so hard can hardly hit it. I always do curve balls though I've mastered that ok. You only get premier balls to catch legendary Pokemon but you also get golden razz berries.
    07-26-2017 07:45 PM