07-15-2014 12:26 PM
1,900 1234 ...
tools
    After Benghazi, fast & furious, and now this Court to Obama: What Part of. We know that Obama likes to overstep his executive powers. Let alone adding 6 trillion dollars to the national debt in less than 4 years. This isn't even including the questionable executive decisions he signed earlier this month surrounding gun control. This is not intended to be a "pres so & so did this and another did that." What I would like it to be is an organized discussion on current events.
    ----------------

Yes, I believe he should be impeached, this is not the first time he has over stepped his power and I do not think it will be the last.
    ----------------

This is getting way out of hand.
    Aquila likes this.
    01-25-2013 11:20 PM
    Agreed.

Like I said, this is handed down from term to term local and federal levels. In another couple years we will hear the promises and solutions of the next candidates and they will take on what was left behind. This is unfortunately not something that will be resolved in our lifetime or even our children's for that matter. Its just too huge of a mess here in the United States, let alone what we can't control in other countries which affects our stock market and trade on a daily basis.
    Amended to include: "That being said, we should definitely do our damnedest to mitigate the current damages and try to repair as much as we can for future generations".
    Paul627g likes this.
    01-25-2013 11:21 PM
    It was your claim that the appointments were unconstitutional. Besides the court's ruling, who is in a position to determine constitutionality? You? Back up your claim.
    I simply stated that the court ruling said his actions were unconstitutional, if you want to argue that back up your opinion with some direct facts, ohh and make sure you include your source material.
    Aquila likes this.
    01-25-2013 11:23 PM
    Those appointments were unconstitutional.
    Did you mean to say "You think those appointments might have been unconstitutional"? If not, please back it up with the lower court ruling which backs up your statement. You have not quoted the Court.
    01-25-2013 11:25 PM
    Wrong. The sharpest incline occurred between 2001-2009, primarily by spending $3BILLION pre WEEK in Iraq. FactCheck.org : Dueling Debt Deceptions

Wrong again. Carter was only involved in one (1) bailout. That of Chrysler. It paled in comparison to previous as well as subsequent Presidential bailouts. I'm in shock that you failed to mention G.H.W. Bush's little $293+ BILLION bailout to save his other son, Neil. Shock, I tell ya!
    You like to read a lot into things, huh?

factcheck.org? sorry, no dice. That is owned by the Annenberg Foundation, which Obama is a founding board member of the Annenberg Chicago Challenge, Annenberg Foundation.

Nice try though.
    01-25-2013 11:34 PM
    Did you mean to say "You think those appointments might have been unconstitutional"? If not, please back it up with the lower court ruling which backs up your statement. You have not quoted the Court.
    You have a habit of quoting just a portion of what I said and then using it in a manor that is totally out of context, and honestly I am tired of it.

Here is the full comment that you chose to dissect this time.

"I was a member in good standing of the UAW for a long time until NAFTA became law, I am not against unions I believe they have served to benefit American workers in ways that most of them do not realize. I am mearly raising the point of his "recess" appointments while congress was in fact in session. Those appointments were unconstitutional."

Now just to make it clear I was stating that those "recess" appointments are unconstitutional. In reference to the courts decision which I posted in my OP.

Why is it that you are the only one that needed this clarified?
    Aquila and Kelly Kearns like this.
    01-25-2013 11:35 PM
    Wouldn't it be amazing if things were just true or false? And reported to us without the spin?
    01-25-2013 11:36 PM
    Oh and the TRUTH of the debt, when it happened and the National Debt to GDP ratio, can be found here. You can also go back as far as 2000 and see what was really going on.

Again, nice try, just not true.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    01-25-2013 11:37 PM
    You like to read a lot into things, huh?

factcheck.org? sorry, no dice. That is owned by the Annenberg Foundation, which Obama is a founding board member of the Annenberg Chicago Challenge, Annenberg Foundation.

Nice try though.
    You're aware that Annenberg was a conservative, aren't you? And what were you saying about bailouts? . . . . .
    01-25-2013 11:37 PM
    You're aware that Annenberg was a conservative, aren't you? And what were you saying about bailouts? . . . . .
    You crack me up, seriously?

I think I was clear about the Carter bailout, he screwed up.
    01-25-2013 11:40 PM
    Is this the same Anneberg from PBS?
    01-25-2013 11:42 PM
    You may not be aware, but Walter is dead.
    01-25-2013 11:43 PM
    Is this the same Anneberg from PBS?
    Yes
    01-25-2013 11:44 PM
    "I was a member in good standing of the UAW for a long time until NAFTA became law, I am not against unions I believe they have served to benefit American workers in ways that most of them do not realize. I am mearly raising the point of his "recess" appointments while congress was in fact in session. Those appointments were unconstitutional."

Now just to make it clear I was stating that those "recess" appointments are unconstitutional. In reference to the courts decision which I posted in my OP.
    You have yet to understand that there is a vast difference between a lower court ruling which states that the recess appointment was unconstitutional ... and you, making the claim, that the recess appointment was unconstitutional What's so hard to understand? Quote the Court or just admit that your statement was unfounded hyperbole. If the Court did not make that statement, then you have no right to make the statement. Quote the Court.
    01-25-2013 11:45 PM
    You have yet to understand that there is a vast difference between a lower court ruling which states that the recess appointment was unconstitutional ... and you, making the claim, that the recess appointment was unconstitutional What's so hard to understand? Quote the Court or just admit that your statement was unfounded hyperbole. If the Court did not make that statement, then you have no right to make the statement. Quote the Court.
    Ok, now I am confused. Is the quote not included in the link in the OP?
    01-25-2013 11:46 PM
    You guys are stupid if you think factcheck.org is going to be the end all proof of government history. Our most other websites for that matter. Enough with depending on the media to spoon feed you. Form your opinions based on what you see and what you do or do not agree with. The government can make any website or media outlet say what they want. Fox News, MSNBC, and the biggest joke of all: The Huffington Post.

The media already screwed up the last few elections, they sensationalize deeply personal tragedies to further the agenda, and the public STILL tries to use them to prove their OPINION. I for one think obama is a lying sack dirtbag, but I still can see that Fox News twists everything just like MSNBC to prove their point.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    Aquila and Kelly Kearns like this.
    01-25-2013 11:48 PM
    Excuse me, do not demand someone to do something you will not do. You claimed my "hate posts" and I called for you to quote them, you refused.

If you require someone to do something you aren't willing to do, that is nothing but hypocrisy.
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
    01-25-2013 11:49 PM
    Ok, now I am confused. Is the quote not included in the link in the OP?
    No. Those claims were Live2ride's words, not the ruling of the Court. He has yet to even read the ruling from what he said on the previous page.
    01-25-2013 11:51 PM
    Excuse me, do not demand someone to do something you will not do. You claimed my "hate posts" and I called for you to quote them, you refused.

If you require someone to do something you aren't willing to do, that is nothing but hypocrisy.
    I've read the ruling. Live2ride has not (yet).
    01-25-2013 11:52 PM
    No. Those claims were Live2ride's words, not the ruling of the Court. He has yet to even read the ruling from what he said on the previous page.
    Maybe you should look at the LINK in the OP instead of trying to figure out what you are going to say next...
    01-25-2013 11:52 PM
    Maybe you should look at the LINK in the OP instead of trying to figure out what you are going to say next...
    And maybe you should dial it down.
    01-25-2013 11:54 PM
    I've read the ruling. Live2ride has not (yet).
    Yeah again, do not demand something of someone you are not willing to do. You don't quote proof for your lies.

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe you should dial it down.

Nah, not happening.
    01-25-2013 11:54 PM
    I edited the original post to include the following.

For clarification I am adding an additional link that addresses the concerns of Carolinadroid.

Wake up America: Federal Appeals Court Rules Obama's Recess Appointments Were Illegal And Unconstitutional

While I am certain this member will point out this is just an another "blog" he will find the actual ruling embedded at the bottom.
    01-25-2013 11:55 PM
    Yeah again, do not demand something of someone you are not willing to do. You don't quote proof for your lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, not happening.
    Seriously. What is wrong with you?
    westhillsat likes this.
    01-25-2013 11:56 PM
    Seriously. What is wrong with you?
    hahahahahaha

You can't stand someone calling you on your BS, huh?

There is nothing I need to "dial down" I'm not the one that has called people names or insulted people left and right.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    01-25-2013 11:57 PM
1,900 1234 ...