07-15-2014 12:26 PM
1,900 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    I voted for Obama. I even like the idea of Obamacare. But once you get into the details of Obamacare and pull back the curtain for what it really is you see that there's a lot of lies in this law. It does more harm than good.
    11-13-2013 12:20 PM
    I voted for Obama. I even like the idea of Obamacare. But once you get into the details of Obamacare and pull back the curtain for what it really is you see that there's a lot of lies in this law. It does more harm than good.
    Could you expand on the lies and why it does more harm than good?
    11-13-2013 12:31 PM
    The fact remains that the man lied to the American people. It can't be spun any other way. When his political and policy advisors met about this "promise", and decided to keep telling a lie, then it is on the President. He has absolutely no leadership ability, and cannot make an executive decision on anything.
    11-13-2013 12:37 PM
    The fact remains that the man lied to the American people. It can't be spun any other way. When his political and policy advisors met about this "promise", and decided to keep telling a lie, then it is on the President. He has absolutely no leadership ability, and cannot make an executive decision on anything.
    If what you're saying is true, then why isn't he getting impeached?
    11-13-2013 12:43 PM
    If what you're saying is true, then why isn't he getting impeached?
    I really don't know, because Bill Clinton was impeached for a whole lot less.
    11-13-2013 12:45 PM
    I really don't know, because Bill Clinton was impeached for a whole lot less.
    lets face it Bill Clinton impeachment was a joke and an embarrassment. How many millions did the GOP waste on that one. It was stupid. Bush did a lot worse than Clinton did and he was never impeach. Sorry impeachment is not meant for the I do not like the guy crap.
    11-13-2013 03:11 PM
    11-13-2013 03:15 PM
    lets face it Bill Clinton impeachment was a joke and an embarrassment. How many millions did the GOP waste on that one. It was stupid. Bush did a lot worse than Clinton did and he was never impeach. Sorry impeachment is not meant for the I do not like the guy crap.
    Bush didn't intentionally lie to people, and had the approval and encouragement of Democrats. Clinton outright lied, as Obama is now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    11-13-2013 03:26 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trainwreck.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	91625
    Lol!

11-13-2013 03:27 PM
    Bush didn't intentionally lie to people, and had the approval and encouragement of Democrats. Clinton outright lied, as Obama is now.

WMD in Iraq.
    11-13-2013 04:21 PM
    I'm just saying. Obama has absolutely no experience in anything. He doesn't know how the military works, how expensive health care is or how the economic policies work. He has no experience in anything and he's trying to pass all these bills and such? Just because he said sorry for the health care act does nothing for us. They're just words, it won't fix our economy or get me a job. This pic sums it up about Obama
    And android central won't let me post photos...
    Sent from my HTC Xperia S4
    11-13-2013 04:25 PM

Better to have blow jobs than no jobs

11-13-2013 04:26 PM
    I'm just saying. Obama has absolutely no experience in anything. He doesn't know how the military works, how expensive health care is or how the economic policies work. He has no experience in anything and he's trying to pass all these bills and such?

What President in our history has had experience with everything that he would possibly have to deal with while in office? I would consider is degree to be relevant to the position.
    11-13-2013 04:31 PM
    What President in our history has had experience with everything that he would possibly have to deal with while in office? I would consider is degree to be relevant to the position.
    Gee I don't know. Bush was in the air force before. Clinton was governor before. Obama had what type of government position? Oh yea nothing...

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    11-13-2013 04:37 PM

hahaha,

Bush didn't intentionally lie.

hahaha

Stop, you're killing me!

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    gamefreak715 and benhmadison like this.
    11-13-2013 04:45 PM
    WMD in Iraq.
    He AND Democrats had Intel info to state WMD.

11-13-2013 04:52 PM
    hahaha,

Obama didn't intentionally lie.

hahaha

Stop, you're killing me!
    Fixed. 😊

11-13-2013 04:54 PM
    Fixed. 😊

haha, if only it were that easy.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    11-13-2013 05:09 PM
    Gee I don't know. Bush was in the air force before. Clinton was governor before. Obama had what type of government position? Oh yea nothing...

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    He was a Senator. That's not nothing. Also, wasn't their some controversy over his Air Force service (genuine question, as I didn't pay much attention to it back then)?

He AND Democrats had Intel info to state WMD.

It's one person's decision to send our troops into harms way. No formal declaration of War was asked for, or given, so only one person can be blamed.

Even if this was a case of Democrat vs Republican (which I'm not sure this particular case is, maybe President vs Congress), in 2003 weren't Republicans in control of the House and Senate? (sorry, working from memory). If they were, party lines wouldn't matter anyway.

I just wish people would get over the "ZOMG someone in your party said you should own up to what you said". How is it a surprise that a former President wants the current President to do what he said he'd do? Also, since the cancellation of the policies is allowed under the current law, wouldn't him holding to his word mean there would need to be MORE regulation, or MORE subsidizing of the current plans on the exchange to make available plans have the same coverage and same cost as the plans that are being cancelled? How is this a "win" for the people that don't like the ACA? It's going either cause more regulation of an industry that you feel doesn't need it, or more subsidizing, which will mean more "social" cost that you also don't like. It's NOT going to be the end of the ACA, that's almost certain.

Also, this could be a round about political maneuver for Hillary's possible Presidential bid in 2016. Depending on how it plays out, Democrats could still get to say that they "did the right thing" by making Obama conform to what he said he'd do during his campaign.
    palandri and gamefreak715 like this.
    11-13-2013 05:27 PM
    He was a Senator. That's not nothing. Also, wasn't their some controversy over his Air Force service (genuine question, as I didn't pay much attention to it back then)?

It's one person's decision to send our troops into harms way. No formal declaration of War was asked for, or given, so only one person can be blamed.

Even if this was a case of Democrat vs Republican (which I'm not sure this particular case is, maybe President vs Congress), in 2003 weren't Republicans in control of the House and Senate? (sorry, working from memory). If they were, party lines wouldn't matter anyway.

I just wish people would get over the "ZOMG someone in your party said you should own up to what you said". How is it a surprise that a former President wants the current President to do what he said he'd do? Also, since the cancellation of the policies is allowed under the current law, wouldn't him holding to his word mean there would need to be MORE regulation, or MORE subsidizing of the current plans on the exchange to make available plans have the same coverage and same cost as the plans that are being cancelled? How is this a "win" for the people that don't like the ACA? It's going either cause more regulation of an industry that you feel doesn't need it, or more subsidizing, which will mean more "social" cost that you also don't like. It's NOT going to be the end of the ACA, that's almost certain.

Also, this could be a round about political maneuver for Hillary's possible Presidential bid in 2016. Depending on how it plays out, Democrats could still get to say that they "did the right thing" by making Obama conform to what he said he'd do during his campaign.
    I do not think that one person can send this country to war.

11-13-2013 06:02 PM
    I do not think that one person can send this country to war.

One person controls the military. He can't declare war, but he can send troops into harms way and all Congress can do is stop funding. We've been "at war" for a while now with no declaration.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    benhmadison likes this.
    11-13-2013 06:06 PM
    One person controls the military. He can't declare war, but he can send troops into harms way and all Congress can do is stop funding. We've been "at war" for a while now with no declaration.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    It's been over 70 years since we've declared war via Congress.
    11-13-2013 07:05 PM
    It's been over 70 years since we've declared war via Congress.
    "Declared" technically we've have troops stationed in Iraq and South Korea as a source of protection and what the call, emergency service.

11-13-2013 08:21 PM
    "Declared" technically we've have troops stationed in Iraq and South Korea as a source of protection and what the call, emergency service.

Right, over 60 years of presence in Korea without a declaration of War is a good example of what can be done without the official procedures.
    palandri likes this.
    11-13-2013 08:34 PM
    Right, over 60 years of presence in Korea without a declaration of War is a good example of what can be done without the official procedures.
    So is Vietnam, we went over because it was for protection and political reasons. Yay loop holes!

11-13-2013 08:38 PM
1,900 ... 3738394041 ...