07-15-2014 12:26 PM
1,900 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    On a side note (and almost completely off-topic) I guess we should thank Obama for the stock markets doing so well, right? Oh, and gas prices in my area are lower than they've been in a LONG time. So again, thank him for that?

(I'm half kidding, and am mostly responding to all the meme's I see across the Internet that blame him for high gas prices and stuff like that)

But more on topic, if he literally cooked the numbers and lied to the American people so blatantly, wouldn't that be an impeachable offense? Or no? (I'm honestly not sure, but all this talk about wanting him impeached is making me want to find reasons to do it now)

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk 4
    11-19-2013 11:39 AM
    Why would he (Obama) leave these two words out of this historical speech?

Obama Removes 'God' From Gettysburg Address
    Glad to see you're up and around again. That was a pretty scary situation you found yourself in.

I think Breitbart played football and had too many concussions.

Think about this: The earth is 4.6 billion years old, and during the this time dinosaurs roamed the earth for 1.6 million years without humans. We know humans have only been around for about 200,000 years. Maybe we were brought here by the wise ones from the Pleiades.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    11-19-2013 12:02 PM
    Glad to see you're up and around again. That was a pretty scary situation you found yourself in.

I think Breitbart played football and had too many concussions.

Think about this: The earth is 4.6 billion years old, and during the this time dinosaurs roamed the earth for 1.6 million years without humans. We know humans have only been around for about 200,000 years. Maybe we were brought here by the wise ones from the Pleiades.
    If you believe God's word, humans were put on Earth 6 days after He created Earth. You would also believe that the Earth is not billions of years old. I personally believe in His word.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    11-19-2013 12:14 PM
    If you believe God's word, humans were put on Earth 6 days after He created Earth. You would also believe that the Earth is not billions of years old. I personally believe in His word.

As far as the age of the earth goes, I think science has it right.
    msndrstood likes this.
    11-19-2013 12:18 PM
    We should be talking about the next SNL skit on the crack smoking mayor Rob Ford.
    11-19-2013 12:33 PM
    As far as the age of the earth goes, I think science has it right.
    It's your choice to not believe the word of God.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    11-19-2013 12:37 PM
    Sad but typical people do not read past the head line and go crazy over a bad miss leading headline.

By reading the article which is more than the standard hang him crap from people here.
    It was one employee who did it and chances are got fired, the one employee more likely doing it for OMG getting his numbers up. Self centered job by making job performance better.

Also give you hit those job numbers for unemployment the media reported during that time was based on payroll numbers not based on the surveys. Based on the "fake it part" more than likely only effected the revised number which is after the first reporting as it had new dead lines.

But this would require reading the article instead of just the head lines

Read the article before you go screaming.
    msndrstood and Scott7217 like this.
    11-19-2013 02:22 PM
    I think this debate has happened before, but even if I'm mistaken, I know that I am right that we are absolutely not doing it again. Fair warning, there is zero tolerance for evangelizing, be it for or against whatever brand. Keep it to yourselves or send each other PMs or argue it on Facebook.

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    palandri, msndrstood and Scott7217 like this.
    11-19-2013 03:12 PM
    Obama is probably one of the worst presidents we've ever had. Attempting to accomplish goals that aren't even theoretically possible. Free healthcare? Go home you're not Canada.

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    And the understatement of the year award goes to alexlam24!
    11-19-2013 04:07 PM
    The New York Post is now reporting that the 2012 unemployment numbers were altered the month before the presidential election. Isn't that odd?

Live2ride883 likes this.
    11-19-2013 04:44 PM
    The New York Post is now reporting that the 2012 unemployment numbers were altered the month before the presidential election. Isn't that odd?

Why did it take so long for New York Post to come out with that?
    11-19-2013 04:55 PM
    Why did it take so long for New York Post to come out with that?
    I have no idea.

11-19-2013 05:08 PM
    Like I said (pretty much) -

This is old news.
    11-19-2013 05:55 PM
    Fake story. NY time Post caught not checking basic facts.
    NY Post Source Julius Buckmon Left Census In 2011 - Business Insider
    palandri and msndrstood like this.
    11-19-2013 09:27 PM
    'MURICA!!! FREEDOM!!!! GUNS!!!! BOMBS!!!! DEMOCRACY!!!
    America in 1 line
    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    11-19-2013 11:34 PM
    As I said we know now who would come to his aid. There were 12 different people who were claiming the same cooking of the books.
    The left will only lie because they don't have the wiring to tell the truth.
    11-20-2013 07:03 AM
    yeah, but the same government is responsible for lots of amazing accomplishments in technology when it comes to Transfer of Power.
    This article is a great example on Obama's re-election technological boost.
    11-20-2013 07:26 AM
    As I said we know now who would come to his aid. There were 12 different people who were claiming the same cooking of the books.
    The left will only lie because they don't have the wiring to tell the truth.
    What? wiring? Can you clarify? Thanks!
    11-20-2013 07:30 AM
    You must be feeling better if you're posting in the Politics section.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    I've been lurking off and on, tbh I really don't miss posting here and I don't see me getting as invested in this section as I was before everything else happened. It kinda put things in perspective for me.
    11-20-2013 12:59 PM
    I've been lurking off and on, tbh I really don't miss posting here and I don't see me getting as invested in this section as I was before everything else happened. It kinda put things in perspective for me.
    I agree. It was pretty peaceful for me when I got the Note 3. I waited 3 days to load Tapatalk and it was a very relaxing 3 days. Like I said before in another thread, it's like a car accident, you can't help but looking.

11-20-2013 01:02 PM
    I agree. It was pretty peaceful for me when I got the Note 3. I waited 3 days to load Tapatalk and it was a very relaxing 3 days. Like I said before in another thread, it's like a car accident, you can't help but looking.

11-20-2013 01:05 PM
    I don't know what happened, but I hope everything is okay now .

11-20-2013 01:27 PM
    I don't know what happened, but I hope everything is okay now .

Pappy53:

There's a thread I started in the lounge that covers the basics of what happened.
    11-20-2013 02:03 PM
    But more on topic, if he literally cooked the numbers and lied to the American people so blatantly, wouldn't that be an impeachable offense? Or no? (I'm honestly not sure, but all this talk about wanting him impeached is making me want to find reasons to do it now)
    Don't you find it strange that his response to every "scandal" has been "I didn't know" or "I just found out"? If that is the case, then we have a President that is entirely out of touch.

On a side note (and almost completely off-topic) I guess we should thank Obama for the stock markets doing so well, right? Oh, and gas prices in my area are lower than they've been in a LONG time. So again, thank him for that?
    Feds pouring money in is keeping stock market high.
    Gas prices under Bush: $1.85 when he left office.
    11-20-2013 03:21 PM
    It is strange that the numbers took such a drastic drop (and got below the magical 8%) in that one month period. Didn't happen before, and hasn't happened since.
    The unemployment numbers are WAY higher if you account for the people that have stopped searching for employment. Probably in the 11-12% range.
    11-20-2013 03:25 PM
1,900 ... 4344454647 ...