07-15-2014 12:26 PM
1,900 ... 6061626364 ...
tools
    I am remember hearing about how screwed up the VA was, and how long it took to see a doctor in the 70's when I was in the military.
    05-18-2014 08:56 PM
    I don't think that accepting the results of a possible cover-up is acceptable, although the WH would love for that to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that accepting the results of a possible cover-up is acceptable, although the WH would love for that to happen.

+10000
    Yep just keep going in those circles then. "We don't like what that investigation said, so do another one." How many times now?

And yes, any Veteran should be taken care of without question, in a timely manner.
    palandri and A895 like this.
    05-18-2014 09:25 PM
    What I find kind of sad is that you're trying to use the issues with the VA to pull people into the right wing's fascination with Benghazi. Yes what happened in Benghazi was tragic, should've been, and WAS investigated. From what I've read, the CIA was using this facility to run some of their special ops out of.

For you to try to lump the two stories together, you're doing a disservice to those veterans that aren't getting the treatment that they are entitled to. Good job, way to cheapen what is a real issue with something that is a right wing's obsession.
    05-18-2014 11:01 PM
    What I find kind of sad is that you're trying to use the issues with the VA to pull people into the right wing's fascination with Benghazi. Yes what happened in Benghazi was tragic, should've been, and WAS investigated. From what I've read, the CIA was using this facility to run some of their special ops out of.

For you to try to lump the two stories together, you're doing a disservice to those veterans that aren't getting the treatment that they are entitled to. Good job, way to cheapen what is a real issue with something that is a right wing's obsession.
    Their next investigation will be this:

A caller from North Carolina said he feared Obama would declare martial law and begin executing Christian citizens as a prelude to civil war.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/1...ar-chemtrails/
    A895 and nolittdroid like this.
    05-18-2014 11:46 PM

And what's sad is if we get this guy the mental treatment that he's in obvious need for, conspiracy theorists will start to believe that he was silenced via being committed to a mental health institute......
    05-19-2014 12:34 AM
    And what's sad is if we get this guy the mental treatment that he's in obvious need for, conspiracy theorists will start to believe that he was silenced via being committed to a mental health institute......
    Exactly. Because all the mental patients are running around loose these days. I encountered two this weekend who told me a fire couldn't heat up steel enough to make a building fall so 9/11 must have been done by the government. Duh...how does steel get made then? Lava from volcanic activity? Laser beams? Aliens? The mind boggles.

Posted via Android Central App
    palandri and A895 like this.
    05-19-2014 01:30 AM
    I think the right wants to keep bringing up Benghazi because it happened during Obama's tenure as president. It is a political ploy to make him look bad, when quite honestly it is but a small blight on a pretty good presidential run.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    05-19-2014 07:15 AM
    How many will it take for the WH to release all of the documents? All the liberals want to do is deflect. Just release the docs and see what happens.
    When will the gop really care about the truth instead of making it anything more than politics. Only a blind [inappropriate language removed by moderators] thinks the gop is really after the truth and I know you are not a blind [inappropriate language removed by moderators].

True. This was first reported to the WH in December, and nothing has been done. Dems and Repubs should be ashamed, as this is a slap in the face to our veterans.
    I do not blame the president over this but both parties. GOP did just as much crap during Bush. Neither party seems interested in helping after they are done serving.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    05-19-2014 07:30 AM
    Yep just keep going in those circles then. "We don't like what that investigation said, so do another one." How many times now?

And yes, any Veteran should be taken care of without question, in a timely manner.
    They can't do an investigation properly without all of the facts and documents. Why can't the White House just release the documents and let's be done with it once and for all? Why are they so hesitant to release documents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-19-2014 08:05 AM
    I think the right wants to keep bringing up Benghazi because it happened during Obama's tenure as president. It is a political ploy to make him look bad, when quite honestly it is but a small blight on a pretty good presidential run.

A pretty good presidential run? Over half the country would disagree with that according to polls.

05-19-2014 08:07 AM
    A pretty good presidential run? Over half the country would disagree with that according to polls.

He put through the largest legislation in decades (Healthcare), brought us out of recession, and got our troops out of the middles east, and there is even more but those are some of the biggest. I don't care what anyone says he is damn good president, one of that best we have had in decades.

msndrstood likes this.
    05-19-2014 08:19 AM
    They can't do an investigation properly without all of the facts and documents. Why can't the White House just release the documents and let's be done with it once and for all? Why are they so hesitant to release documents?

Maybe because there is nothing there for people to be dissecting at that from what I have read there was black ops stuff going on and that stuff can't become public knowledge.

Why are you pushing for this so hard?

05-19-2014 08:21 AM
    He put through the largest legislation in decades (Healthcare)
    Passed in a 100% partisan manner, and then only passed by one vote. It is some of the worst legislation in decades, as it has astronomically high deductibles and limited access to doctors and hospitals. This was supposed to cover the uninsured, but it has turned out that about 85% of the people that got it were people that already had health insurance, and their policies were cancelled.

brought us out of recession
    The economy is still terrible, and the number of unemployed people is probably higher than it has been in 40-50 years. It is called the labor participation rate. These people has fallen from the "seeking employment" ranks, as they have given up on finding a job.

Why am I pushing so hard?
    Maybe because 4 Americans were needlessly killed, and the President said that the ones responsible would be brought to justice. That was about 18 months ago, and nothing has been done.
    05-19-2014 08:58 AM
    The GOP has botched most of the investigations by making them too political and the media has clouded the water so much on all of these scandals that it is hard to tell anything about them. For every one decent article there is also least 9,999 opinion pieces about witch hunts and cover ups. If any of these scandals truly are damning, the public will never know. If they are all just bad luck, no one will ever know.

Party lines are effectively destroying this country. If either party were worth anything, they would be painstakingly investigating themselves instead of protecting their own at all costs.
    A895 and nolittdroid like this.
    05-19-2014 09:08 AM
    The GOP has botched most of the investigations by making them too political and the media has clouded the water so much on all of these scandals that it is hard to tell anything about them. For every one decent article there is also least 9,999 opinion pieces about witch hunts and cover ups. If any of these scandals truly are damning, the public will never know. If they are all just bad luck, no one will ever know.

Party lines are effectively destroying this country. If either party were worth anything, they would be painstakingly investigating themselves instead of protecting their own at all costs.
    Agreed. And the media isn't helping, as we have Fox News leaning right, and basically everyone else is an extension of the liberals, instead of them all doing their job and reporting and investigating news as they should.
    05-19-2014 09:38 AM
    Welcome to single payer and the issues with priority lists in such a system.
    05-19-2014 12:26 PM
    Passed in a 100% partisan manner, and then only passed by one vote. It is some of the worst legislation in decades, as it has astronomically high deductibles and limited access to doctors and hospitals. This was supposed to cover the uninsured, but it has turned out that about 85% of the people that got it were people that already had health insurance, and their policies were cancelled.
    Minus the fact the GOP refuse to work with him. They made it clear they are unwilling to work.
    Sorry but the GOP is the party of NO.
    The government shut down 99.9% GOP fault.
    Debt rating down grade 90+% GOP fault. Debt rating downgrade was largely due to fact that they do not trust congress not to hold the debt ceiling hostage and risk things blowing up. The other 10% is due to its size..
    The mistake Obama made way back before the debt ceiling was to let the government shut down because he gave an inch to the GOP and they took a mile.

In this case the GOP who "claim" to about fiscal responsiblity but how many millions have they wasted on show votes on ACA and Benghazi and yes at this point all of it is a complete waste as you and I both know that the GOP is not after the truth nor do they care about it.
    JnEricsonx likes this.
    05-19-2014 02:00 PM
    I do not blame the president over this but both parties. GOP did just as much crap during Bush. Neither party seems interested in helping after they are done serving.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Actually, if you look at the Democratic presidents and the Republican presidents after they serve, Jimmy Carter has a foundation for Civil Rights, Bill Clinton has a foundation where he also goes around speaking. Ronald Reagan, George Bush (both of them) just went back into the shadows after they left office.
    05-19-2014 02:54 PM
    Minus the fact the GOP refuse to work with him. They made it clear they are unwilling to work.
    Sorry but the GOP is the party of NO.
    The government shut down 99.9% GOP fault.
    Debt rating down grade 90+% GOP fault. Debt rating downgrade was largely due to fact that they do not trust congress not to hold the debt ceiling hostage and risk things blowing up. The other 10% is due to its size..
    The mistake Obama made way back before the debt ceiling was to let the government shut down because he gave an inch to the GOP and they took a mile.

In this case the GOP who "claim" to about fiscal responsiblity but how many millions have they wasted on show votes on ACA and Benghazi and yes at this point all of it is a complete waste as you and I both know that the GOP is not after the truth nor do they care about it.
    What does that have to do with Obamacare, as that is what you quoted from me?
    The shutdown was the fault of both parties, as the Dems would not even try to negotiate on anything but instead would risk a shutdown just to prove their point. Just like the sequester, when the Dems announced "doom and gloom" if it happened. Well, it happened, with no detrimental effects. As far as the credit downgrade, again the Dems had a huge hand in it since they would not agree to ANY spending cuts and didn't care if the 17 trillion debt increased. The Democratic way of throwing more money at something does not work.
    05-19-2014 03:03 PM
    Actually, if you look at the Democratic presidents and the Republican presidents after they serve, Jimmy Carter has a foundation for Civil Rights, Bill Clinton has a foundation where he also goes around speaking. Ronald Reagan, George Bush (both of them) just went back into the shadows after they left office.

Really? Reagan had Alzheimer's for god sake. Both Bush's do a ton with veterans. All of them adhered to the standard of keeping your mouth shut about your predecessor, something Carter never learned and really has no room to talk. Bill Clinton is all about the Clinton's. His foundation is just as much about making his family a ton of money as it is about helping anyone. It probably also gives him an avenue to chase tail all over the world.
    05-19-2014 03:07 PM
    Obama warned about VA wait-time problems during 2008 transition - Washington Times

Bravo! Probably because the reelection campaign was already in full swing on day 1. I guess he was right when he referred to a Navy Corpsman as Corpse man.
    05-19-2014 03:38 PM
    Jay Carney stated today that Obama learned about the VA by reading the newspaper. UNBELIEVABLE! Is newspaper and TV the way that he learns about everything (IRS, etc.)?
    On top of that, Eric Holder made his speech at a commencement about racism. How did that serve any purpose, except to further divide people?

05-19-2014 04:55 PM
    Jay Carney stated today that Obama learned about the VA by reading the newspaper. UNBELIEVABLE! Is newspaper and TV the way that he learns about everything (IRS, etc.)?
    On top of that, Eric Holder made his speech at a commencement about racism. How did that serve any purpose, except to further divide people?

So who from the GOP can fix all of this in the presidential election?
    05-19-2014 05:15 PM
    So who from the GOP can fix all of this in the presidential election?

They'll start another unnecessary war and put our soldiers in harm's way...... /sarcasm
    05-19-2014 05:30 PM
    Really? Reagan had Alzheimer's for god sake.
    I'm just quoting you on this because I want to revisit it in the event you run with the right wing's recent talking point that Hillary is unfit to serve because of some sort of mental issue.

I've grown so used to the Faux News echo chamber that it's almost like a small blankie to me.
    A895 likes this.
    05-19-2014 05:33 PM
1,900 ... 6061626364 ...