07-15-2014 12:26 PM
1,900 ... 6263646566 ...
tools
    I still think that the GOP's obsession with Benghazi and Obamacare is borderline psychotic. Although if you really think about it, it pretty much is psychotic. One of the phrases I hear them throw around ad nauseam is "the definition of insanity...." but that's exactly the symptom they're demonstrating by holding onto these two events. Instead of looking forward, they're stuck looking back.

This thread should be more about why so many of our service men and women have died waiting for treatment, but the OP decided to link this to Benghazi, which only shows how that camp tries to operate, "I'll lump my displeasure of the VA's handling of our service members' mistreatment with my own personal agenda and draw the ire of the members." But all it does is shows how disingenuous they can be even with an issue such as the well being of our service men and women. I still find it rather shameful.
    I did not link the two. I mentioned other things to illustrate the thread title.
    Why should we not look back at Benghazi, as the truth has not surfaced yet and this administration is still stonewalling documents. Plus, Obama has failed miserably to bring the responsible parties to justice, which he promised to do. Regardless of party, how can any American justify the lack of promised justice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-20-2014 08:56 PM
    I did not link the two. I mentioned other things to illustrate the thread title.
    Why should we not look back at Benghazi, as the truth has not surfaced yet and this administration is still stonewalling documents. Plus, Obama has failed miserably to bring the responsible parties to justice, which he promised to do. Regardless of party, how can any American justify the lack of promised justice?

How can any American continually beat the presidency over the head with a stick over an old talking point? You act like the President himself is supposed to be in the middle east hunting them down personally. He's the president and unfortunately there are more pressing concerns at the mo.
    rexxman likes this.
    05-20-2014 10:04 PM
    How can any American continually beat the presidency over the head with a stick over an old talking point? You act like the President himself is supposed to be in the middle east hunting them down personally. He's the president and unfortunately there are more pressing concerns at the mo.
    So, I guess that you think that the promise of justice that Obama made should just be forgotten? And, they even know who did it, but still no action. Those people could have been arrested within a week after Benghazi happened, but Obama must have been too busy fundraising like he was the morning after the killings. Inexcusable, IMO.
    05-20-2014 10:45 PM
    A bunch of lunatics could attack any American compound tomorrow. The Republican house has an intelligent committee, why didn't they act if they knew what was going down in Benghazi? So now I can say the Republican house failed miserable and are responsible for what happened in Benghazi.

Libya is a very unstable foreign country, any America President would have said the same thing and would have had the same result.

The problem with Republicans in Congress is they keep attacking Obama instead of his policies. That makes it personal so it clearly shows what their attack is all about.
    A895 likes this.
    05-20-2014 10:51 PM
    Does every liberal in this country believe that the 4 Americans killed is not as important as protecting their party? It seems that way, as no effort is being made, to our knowledge, to bring the killers to justice. But yet, if anything is said, then we are "beating the President over the head" for his false promises.
    05-20-2014 11:19 PM
    Question, why is hillary qualified to run for president? What has she accomplished? Everyone thinks she will handle everything like bill, they are wrong. Both sides would work with each other while bill was president. Neither side works for the people now. I keep hearing how the Republicans won't work with the president, but I also see the president not working with them. I personally don't care for Hillary because how big of a p.o.s. do you have to be to be kicked out of the Watergate commission due to unethical behavior. I'm ready for an independent to run.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    05-21-2014 12:15 AM
    So, I guess that you think that the promise of justice that Obama made should just be forgotten? And, they even know who did it, but still no action. Those people could have been arrested within a week after Benghazi happened, but Obama must have been too busy fundraising like he was the morning after the killings. Inexcusable, IMO.
    haha, let me guess, you expected Obama to gear up in a super hero costume and go find the people that attacked our embassy? What exactly did you expect him to do? I understand he set the bar high by capturing and killing Bin Laden (something GWB had what 7 years to try and do?!?!) but he's not going to be able to catch ALL terrorists....
    A895 and palandri like this.
    05-21-2014 03:40 AM
    Does every liberal in this country believe that the 4 Americans killed is not as important as protecting their party? It seems that way, as no effort is being made, to our knowledge, to bring the killers to justice. But yet, if anything is said, then we are "beating the President over the head" for his false promises.
    More Americans die DAILY via gun violence. What do you propose we do about THAT violence? Or is your outrage solely based on the fact that Obama is President?
    A895, palandri and rexxman like this.
    05-21-2014 03:43 AM
    haha, let me guess, you expected Obama to gear up in a super hero costume and go find the people that attacked our embassy? What exactly did you expect him to do? I understand he set the bar high by capturing and killing Bin Laden (something GWB had what 7 years to try and do?!?!) but he's not going to be able to catch ALL terrorists....
    How can you joke about this? Would you feel this way if your family was the ones killed, and nothing has been done?

05-21-2014 03:51 AM
    More Americans die DAILY via gun violence. What do you propose we do about THAT violence? Or is your outrage solely based on the fact that Obama is President?
    More people die daily by car accidents, so what is your point?

05-21-2014 03:53 AM
    How can you joke about this? Would you feel this way if your family was the ones killed, and nothing has been done?

i'm not joking about 4 people dying. I'm joking at the fact that you thought Obama should've put everything on hold (he did have a press conference, I guess you wanted a "mission accomplished" banner behind him maybe?) and somehow assembled an elite team for him to lead into Libya and physically extract those responsible? It doesn't work that way. You're just putting it on his shoulders based on partisan politics and nothing more, which is disingenuous.
    A895, palandri and rexxman like this.
    05-21-2014 04:11 AM
    More people die daily by car accidents, so what is your point?

My point is 4 people died. NUMEROUS inquiries took place. 60 minutes even did a story where their main witness turned out to be a fraud. What more do you want? You have to hand it to the GOP, they've managed to stretch so much out of nothing that even Peter Jackson is a little jealous.
    A895 and rexxman like this.
    05-21-2014 04:13 AM
    So you went from Benghazi to attacking Obama. Now I see what's going on, you just don't like the Prez. Benghazi is that excuse you need to say "hey the president is inefficient and does not live up to promises".
    05-21-2014 05:55 AM
    i'm not joking about 4 people dying. I'm joking at the fact that you thought Obama should've put everything on hold (he did have a press conference, I guess you wanted a "mission accomplished" banner behind him maybe?) and somehow assembled an elite team for him to lead into Libya and physically extract those responsible? It doesn't work that way. You're just putting it on his shoulders based on partisan politics and nothing more, which is disingenuous.
    So, a press conference was his only responsibility? Not getting the killers, as promised? Unbelievable.
    Btw, you didn't answer the part about your family.

05-21-2014 09:25 AM
    So you went from Benghazi to attacking Obama. Now I see what's going on, you just don't like the Prez. Benghazi is that excuse you need to say "hey the president is inefficient and does not live up to promises".
    So you think that Obama's promise of justice should be disregarded?

05-21-2014 09:30 AM
    A dress multiple times. Get back to us when the gop really cares about the truth.
    Why is it every conservative in out country is just pushing endless talking points but does not care about the truth.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    palandri and A895 like this.
    05-21-2014 09:36 AM
    A dress multiple times. Get back to us when the gop really cares about the truth.
    Why is it every conservative in out country is just pushing endless talking points but does not care about the truth.

This is pretty much your answer in any response that you give. So, I'll ask you the same question I have somebody else, what would you do if it was your family? Would you blame the GOP for no justice?

05-21-2014 09:53 AM
    This is pretty much your answer in any response that you give. So, I'll ask you the same question I have somebody else, what would you do if it was your family? Would you blame the GOP for no justice?

Again if you think the gop is after justice....

Let me ask you a question and it is a yes no answer.
    Do you believe the gop is after justice and care about the truth?

05-21-2014 09:54 AM
    Again if you think the gop is after justice....

Let me ask you a question and it is a yes no answer.
    Do you believe the gop is after justice and care about the truth?

Yes, I do.
    As far as my question about if it were your family, what is your answer?

Timelessblur likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:20 AM
    Yes, I do.
    As far as my question about if it were your family, what is your answer?

At this point I would blame the GOP for making sure the truth would never be found out as all they wanted from day one was for their own power gain and muddy the water so much they made sure it would never be found out.
    The fundamental fact that you believe the gop at this point care about the truth is a problem.
    The gop never made any attempt to do a real investigation they only dug after fact that hurt the dems. They never want to find out the truth. They turned this into a witch hunt.
    The fact that you do not see that tells that this debate is pointless as that is a key fact.

palandri and A895 like this.
    05-21-2014 10:24 AM
    At this point I would blame the GOP for making sure the truth would never be found out as all they wanted from day one was for their own power gain and muddy the water so much they made sure it would never be found out.
    The fundamental fact that you believe the gop at this point care about the truth is a problem.
    The gop never made any attempt to do a real investigation they only dug after fact that hurt the dems. They never want to find out the truth. They turned this into a witch hunt.
    The fact that you do not see that tells that this debate is pointless as that is a key fact.

The Democratic Party has not interest in the truth just like the GOP does not. They are only interested in protecting their own. Just like the GOP is only interested in slandering their opponents. The 2 parties are 2 sides of the same coin. Neither one is more or less at fault than the other.

If there is a scandal to be found(or if there is nothing to be found), the truth will never see the light of day.
    05-21-2014 10:38 AM
    The Democratic Party has not interest in the truth just like the GOP does not. They are only interested in protecting their own. Just like the GOP is only interested in slandering their opponents. The 2 parties are 2 sides of the same coin. Neither one is more or less at fault than the other.

If there is a scandal to be found(or if there is nothing to be found), the truth will never see the light of day.
    While true at the same time the Democrats I could see would of been much more willing find the truth. At this point the gop has proven they do not care and day one they went after the president and put them on the defensive.
    The dems seem to of response is on the leave of defending themselves from an attack day one. From that point forward it been worthless.
    The gop still not leaving it also speaks volumes.

05-21-2014 10:43 AM

So, if it was your family, you would be more interested in blaming the GOP rather than asking why no one has been arrested?
    The fundamental fact that you believe that the GOP doesn't care about the truth is a problem.

05-21-2014 11:12 AM
    So, if it was your family, you would be more interested in blaming the GOP rather than asking why no one has been arrested?
    The fundamental fact that you believe that the GOP doesn't care about the truth is a problem.

No at this point you can blame the GOP at killing any hope of finding the truth.
    Fact of the matter is you falsely or blindly believe the gop is after the truth. We will never know the truth and that can fall heavily on the gop witch hunt.
    I

05-21-2014 11:15 AM
    So you think that Obama's promise of justice should be disregarded?

I think his promise of justice was not "I'll get this done in a jiffy!" it was more "We will find them eventually".
    UJ95x likes this.
    05-21-2014 12:04 PM
1,900 ... 6263646566 ...