07-15-2014 12:26 PM
1,900 ... 6364656667 ...
tools
    So, if it was your family, you would be more interested in blaming the GOP rather than asking why no one has been arrested?
    The fundamental fact that you believe that the GOP doesn't care about the truth is a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It happened in a country halfway around the world, if it was my family, I would try to move on by now instead of seeking vengeance. This is not the movies, dangerous stuff happens over there all the time. Just like when my Aunt served two tours in Iraq and if she had dies over there I would have been sad, but I would move on eventually instead of saying "The president owes me". You nor anyone who is attacking Obama over Benghazi had someone die during this incident, so why does it seem so personal?
    palandri likes this.
    05-21-2014 12:08 PM
    I think his promise of justice was not "I'll get this done in a jiffy!" it was more "We will find them eventually".
    LOL! Find them eventually? They knew who the killers were and where they were 2 weeks after the attack.

05-21-2014 01:03 PM
    LOL! Find them eventually? They knew who the killers were and where they were 2 weeks after the attack.

And?
    05-21-2014 01:28 PM
    And?
    What happened to "justice will be done"?
    05-21-2014 01:47 PM
    What happened to "justice will be done"?
    "Eventually"

Posted via Android Central App
    05-21-2014 01:51 PM
    "Eventually"

I hope that you are not being serious with that response.
    05-21-2014 02:03 PM
    So, a press conference was his only responsibility? Not getting the killers, as promised? Unbelievable.
    Btw, you didn't answer the part about your family.

When did we go from Benghazi to GWB?

05-21-2014 03:44 PM
    I hope that you are not being serious with that response.
    I was coincidentally. You want catching those responsible for Benghazi the number one thing the administration has to work on? Or do we have other things going on that us much bigger than 4 people being killed? By last count over 300 people were murdered in Chicago last year, maybe we should fix that first, I'm just saying.

05-21-2014 03:49 PM
    And as far as the question about if one of my family members was involved, when a family member is taken early from you, it's very enraging. I'm not sure why anyone would have more rage for the President than for the Terrorists in this instance.

But my question for you, what if one of YOUR family members were one of the veterans that died while on these long waiting lists? Would you appreciate someone posting about it and trying to link it to Benghazi? To me it belittles what is happening to our veterans, it diminishes their service to this country. Instead of making a legitimate case for these bureaucrats needing to be strung up by their toes and flogged, you're trying to tie this in with Benghazi. Why not go ahead and pile on? Lets tie this to Benghazi, Obamacare, birth certificate forgery, and voter fraud...... Way to trivialize our soldiers' plight by lumping their issues in with all your conspiracy theories about Obama.....I hope you don't run into any veterans that know about this post come memorial day.
    A895 likes this.
    05-21-2014 04:03 PM
    And as far as the question about if one of my family members was involved, when a family member is taken early from you, it's very enraging. I'm not sure why anyone would have more rage for the President than for the Terrorists in this instance.

But my question for you, what if one of YOUR family members were one of the veterans that died while on these long waiting lists? Would you appreciate someone posting about it and trying to link it to Benghazi? To me it belittles what is happening to our veterans, it diminishes their service to this country. Instead of making a legitimate case for these bureaucrats needing to be strung up by their toes and flogged, you're trying to tie this in with Benghazi. Why not go ahead and pile on? Lets tie this to Benghazi, Obamacare, birth certificate forgery, and voter fraud...... Way to trivialize our soldiers' plight by lumping their issues in with all your conspiracy theories about Obama.....I hope you don't run into any veterans that know about this post come memorial day.
    Try some reading comprehension. As I stated before, I am in no way linking the VA to Benghazi, and for anyone to say any different is surely putting their spin on it. The only reason that other issues are mentioned is to illustrate just how much of a mess that the government is in. I would never belittle a veteran, as I am the proud son of a WWII veteran.
    05-21-2014 04:12 PM
    I'm not sure why anyone would have more rage for the President than for the Terrorists in this instance.
    I don't think that they do, but it does seem that he isn't concerning himself with capturing the killers.
    05-21-2014 04:17 PM
    I don't think that they do, but it does seem that he isn't concerning himself with capturing the killers.

"It seems".....I just linked a video of GWB flat out claiming he doesn't care about Bin Laden's whereabouts. He even claims "in his heart" he thinks Bin Laden is on the run (yeah I guess that house was a 2-story so I could see him running up and down the stairs). So lets see, how many people died in 9/11 before GWB stated he didn't care about finding Bin Laden? Now how many people have died in Benghazi and where is the video of Obama stating that he doesn't care to find the terrorists behind Benghazi?

Like someone else has already stated, that red koolaid you're drinking must be laced with hallucinogens. Did a fat bald guy give it to you? Point him out from the lineup below....

Should Obama be impeached?-rush_limbaugh5.jpg Should Obama be impeached?-20130211_rove_large.jpg
    05-21-2014 04:25 PM
    Now we have the VA responsible for the deaths of veterans, plus an administration that won't release ALL pertinent documents concerning Benghazi or the IRS. Now, I'm not saying that Benghazi or the IRS are cover-ups, but why can't they just release all of the documents if there is nothing to hide? Then the investigations could continue unhampered, and the chips could fall where they may, whether proving cover-ups or not. At least the American people would hopefully know the truth to which they are entitled. Polls show that over 50% of Americans believe that the White House lied about these issues.
    Here's your original post. In it you give 1/2 a sentence to the VA issue.....and the rest is a rant about Benghazi and the IRS.....Yah, real good job supporting our veterans......
    05-21-2014 04:28 PM
    that red koolaid you're drinking must be laced with hallucinogens.
    No personal attacks, please. Read the rules.
    05-21-2014 05:14 PM
    that red koolaid you're drinking must be laced with hallucinogens.
    where is the video of Obama stating that he doesn't care to find the terrorists behind Benghazi?
    We don't need a video, as his actions speak for themselves.
    05-21-2014 05:15 PM
    How is that a personal attack? I'm stating that you're seeing things that aren't there based on your political affiliation. I'm not the only one that's noticed it either.
    05-21-2014 05:41 PM
    "Eventually"

Maybe he needs one of these:
    Should Obama be impeached?-images.jpeg
    05-21-2014 06:15 PM

We don't need a video, as his actions speak for themselves.
    We got it you hate Obama and want to blame him for everything. Hell I would argue this thread be lock as it has turned into yet another lets bash Benghazi thread that has gone over many times before.
    This entire debate with you is pointless. You believe the GOP is really after the truth and nothing more. That alone speaks volumes.
    A895 likes this.
    05-21-2014 07:40 PM
    We got it you hate Obama and want to blame him for everything. Hell I would argue this thread be lock as it has turned into yet another lets bash Benghazi thread that has gone over many times before.
    This entire debate with you is pointless. You believe the GOP is really after the truth and nothing more. That alone speaks volumes.
    I got it you hate the GOP and want to blame it for everything. This entire debate with you is pointless. You believe the GOP is not really after the truth and nothing more. That alone speaks volumes.
    See what I did there? Works both ways.
    05-21-2014 07:59 PM
    facepalm - Google Search

Pick an image, ANY image....
    A895 and msndrstood like this.
    05-21-2014 08:07 PM
    facepalm - Google Search

Pick an image, ANY image....
    I like this one:

Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-7347.jpg  
    05-21-2014 09:59 PM

Just wondering, but how long after we knew 9/11 was Bin Laden did we get him? What about those responsible for the USS Cole attack?
    A895 likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:51 PM
    Just wondering, but how long after we knew 9/11 was Bin Laden did we get him? What about those responsible for the USS Cole attack?
    So that excuses Obama's promise?
    05-22-2014 09:24 AM
    Maybe he is doing something we don't know about. Is your problem that he is not doing it in a timely matter or...?

05-22-2014 09:27 AM
    It provides context for the definition of "timely".

If I follow your logic the claim could be made that GWB never delivered on his promise to "hunt down and punish those responsible for these attacks". But I also understand that it can take time to gather the intelligence needed to confirm where a target is.

You seem to be ok with the fact that it took ~10 years to get Bin Laden. But you're not willing to give Obama time? Heck, might not even get them while he's still in office. Might be the next President.

My rough math says we have another ~8 years before we can be super critical based on how long it took to get Bin Laden.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    A895 likes this.
    05-22-2014 09:43 AM
1,900 ... 6364656667 ...