07-15-2014 12:26 PM
1,900 ... 7071727374 ...
tools
    I am hurt that you don't think it was cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought you said you were out of here?

Posted via Android Central App
    06-07-2014 10:40 PM
    I thought you said you were out of here?

Sometimes it's good to have the off-kilted element around just for the sake of amusement. I imagine a red Koolaid drinker owning an Apple product, (with Apple being so far to the left that they told people that don't believe in Climate Change to stop buying their products) being on an Android website, is dealing with their own internal conflict. I have no problem trying to see what's going on in that mind....
    06-08-2014 05:50 AM
    Sometimes it's good to have the off-kilted element around just for the sake of amusement.
    It's also good to know how people think. In America, we have disagreements on everything, yet we manage to do a pretty good job as country.
    06-09-2014 05:49 PM
    "Sometimes it's good to have the off-kilted element around just for the sake of amusement. "

Thanks for the amusement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scott7217 likes this.
    06-09-2014 06:17 PM
    This poll was heavy on Democrats:

Poll: Obama worst president since WWII - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ost-IRS-Emails

Other observations:

"Forty-five percent of voters said the U.S. would be better off with Mitt Romney serving in the White House, compared to 38 percent who said the country would be in worse shape."

"The Quinnipiac poll reported more bad news about the president’s approval and competency ratings. Forty percent of voters approve of the job Obama is doing, compared with 53 percent who disapprove. Fifty-four percent of voters say the Obama administration is not competent at running the government."

"According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, 33 percent of voters think the current president is the worst since 1945."

It isn't looking good for our fearless leader. That's what happens when someone with little experience is put into office.
    07-07-2014 09:29 PM
    Like W? Your brown shirt is showing.

Posted from my VZW GALAXY S3
    07-07-2014 09:36 PM

W never polled this bad, I don't think.
    This man has pretty much single-handedly caused the huge mess at our border.

- - - Updated - - -

W never polled this bad, I don't think.
    This man has pretty much single-handedly caused the huge mess at our border.

Your brown shirt is showing
    I don't work for UPS.
    amityg likes this.
    07-07-2014 09:38 PM
    Hey now, not all politicians are bad. Some are dead.
    A895 and anon(92475) like this.
    07-07-2014 09:48 PM
    Let's be honest here. What's the approval rating of the Republican House?
    GadgetGator and A895 like this.
    07-07-2014 11:05 PM
    Let's be honest here. What's the approval rating of the Republican House?
    Let's not deflect. Your president is in trouble. He is the leader, not the Republican House. He is doing absolutely nothing on the immigrant situation( which he started), ISIS is laughing in his face and making threats, and all he is doing is going to Texas for fund-raisers. The polls show that the country is sick of his inactions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-07-2014 11:17 PM
    Did you know you can tell who is in charge of a country by the amount of clothing they wear?
    Think I am kidding? People like you, and people like myself, we are the less ons. Obama and the like, they are the more ons.
    Scott7217 and A895 like this.
    07-07-2014 11:28 PM
    Honestly I put no value in this poll. As there needs to be one from when Bush was in office and the others. Aka need it from the same point in time.
    Reason for this is all presidents get the lowest rating in office. Come back in 10 years and let's see the results.

Now as for Congress approval ratings let's face facts that is the lowest ever and still going down thanks to the party of hate and bigotry. It is sad to see them double down yet again on angry old white guys that they are running out of.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    anon(6142785) and A895 like this.
    07-08-2014 07:09 AM
    Honestly I put no value in this poll.
    Of course you don't, as it doesn't fit your opinion.
    And now, it is being said that the immigration mess that Obama created is going to be "Obama's Katrina".

Now as for Congress approval ratings let's face facts that is the lowest ever and still going down thanks to the party of hate and bigotry. I
    Thanks to everyone, Dems and Repubs.
    07-08-2014 07:17 AM
    Of course you don't, as it doesn't fit your opinion.
    Clearly you did not bother reading the rest of it which explains why and the put specifiers that are required before and value will be put on it. But I have a feeling you do not want to address those as it hurts your opinion and it would not long work with spreading the standard hip line.

Thanks to everyone, Dems and Repubs.
    You can thank the dems partly but 90% of it falls on the gop.

gop has been abusing the filibuster and wasting tons of time and money in the house. How many show votes on ACA have they had now. How many millions wasted on those?

Government shut down 99% their fault. List goes on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    07-08-2014 07:23 AM
    Clearly you did not bother reading the rest of it which explains why and the put specifiers that are required before and value will be put on it. But I have a feeling you do not want to address those as it hurts your opinion and it would not long work with spreading the standard hip line.
    Why should it matter about past presidents? We are talking about Obama and the present, and polls show that citizens think that he is disconnected from the issues facing this country. He is going to Texas for fund-raising, and won't even go look at the border situation. What is up with that? Kinda sounds like Benghazi, when he flew to Hawaii the next morning for fund-raising.
    07-08-2014 07:32 AM
    They're all to blame. Politicians are more focused on raising money and pointing fingers. The political climate in this country is divisive and has gotten worse over the past 10-15yrs. I believe term limits is the only solution. Any law they pass like the ACA should require mandatory participation by the law makers. There has been a erosion of the respect for the office of the POTUS in Congress (both democrats and republicans, although the Left tends to take the disrespect to embarrassing levels, the right can come pretty close themselves). Right now you have two sides that would rather not work together, they would rather fight, and have zero initiative to listen to any ideas other than their own. It's not just congress, it goes all the way down to the people as well. You see it on this board with a few posters when someone automatically discounts you because your opinion doesn't fit into their ideological box. You get cast aside and the petty labels and name calling ramp up. The line of communication breaks down before it ever gets a chance to start, so what do you expect? This is the climate we are operating in right now. We have a two party system, and no one is going to get everything they want. Past administrations understood that, Clinton, Bush, ect. Some of the acts Bush did when the economy was heading down weren't "Republican" ideas, but he did what he had to, he worked with congress. Clinton did the same with Gingrich. The difference between them and Obama is that they had experience leading. They were Governors who had worked with others in the past. Our current President seems to want to get his way or stomp his feet and threaten to do it on his own, which the SCOTUS is now starting to reel him back into reality. We know by all accounts that he doesn't ask anyone for help or pick anyone's brain. Bill Clinton has come out and told us so much and others as well. He's a community organizer than got in over his head and his advisers are either just as bad or really take the whole "serve at the pleasure of the president" to new levels and are nothing but "yes men" who know how to spin. Honestly, when you look at who's been a good president and who's been bad, it's the citizens who should take the credit and the blame, as this is a government for the people and by the people.
    07-08-2014 10:23 AM
    Let's not deflect. Your president is in trouble. He is the leader, not the Republican House. He is doing absolutely nothing on the immigrant situation( which he started), ISIS is laughing in his face and making threats, and all he is doing is going to Texas for fund-raisers. The polls show that the country is sick of his inactions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You are the one deflecting. You can carp all you want about Obama, but the fact is that the GOP doesn't poll too well either. Because they are not working together. So the public looks at it as a pox on both your houses. Of course the public keeps setting up these divided government situations and then complains about it so the public is very fickle and part of the problem.

The part about fundraisers is false. He will also be meeting with Rick Perry.

The part about doing nothing is false. He has asked congress for a whole bunch of money and people to address the issue.

The part about him starting this doesn't even make sense so I'll give you a big Pinocchio on that one too.

Finally, the polling on Romney is a joke. That's less than voted for him. I know the GOP is desperate to redeem his failed campaign and trying to even run that dead horse a third time, but if your polling numbers are going down after losing a campaign and if he is becoming the new old great hope for 2016 that's pretty sad.

palandri and A895 like this.
    07-08-2014 12:30 PM
    Only after public pressure. He had no plans to meet with Perry, except his offer to meet him at the airport.

The part about doing nothing is false. He has asked congress for a whole bunch of money and people to address the issue.
    What is money going to do? That is his answer for everything- throw more money at it. This situation needs some leadership, which he is either refusing to do or isn't capable of doing.

The part about him starting this doesn't even make sense so I'll give you a big Pinocchio on that one too.
    He absolutely fueled this situation with his executive order a few months ago. He gave those people the idea that if they came to this country that they wouldn't be deported. So yes, he is responsible for it.

Finally, the polling on Romney is a joke. That's less than voted for him. I know the GOP is desperate to redeem his failed campaign and trying to even run that dead horse a third time, but if your polling numbers are going down after losing a campaign and if he is becoming the new old great hope for 2016 that's pretty sad.
    The fact is that more people believe that the country would be better off had Romney won the election. I don't follow what kind of spin that you are attempting.
    07-08-2014 01:04 PM
    Only after public pressure. He had no plans to meet with Perry, except his offer to meet him at the airport.

What is money going to do? That is his answer for everything- throw more money at it. This situation needs some leadership, which he is either refusing to do or isn't capable of doing.

He absolutely fueled this situation with his executive order a few months ago. He gave those people the idea that if they came to this country that they wouldn't be deported. So yes, he is responsible for it.

The fact is that more people believe that the country would be better off had Romney won the election. I don't follow what kind of spin that you are attempting.
    We have a two party system, and no one is going to get everything they want. Past administrations understood that, Clinton, Bush, ect. Some of the acts Bush did when the economy was heading down weren't "Republican" ideas, but he did what he had to, he worked with congress. Clinton did the same with Gingrich. The difference between them and Obama is that they had experience leading. They were Governors who had worked with others in the past. Our current President seems to want to get his way or stomp his feet and threaten to do it on his own, which the SCOTUS is now starting to reel him back into reality. We know by all accounts that he doesn't ask anyone for help or pick anyone's brain. Bill Clinton has come out and told us so much and others as well. He's a community organizer than got in over his head and his advisers are either just as bad or really take the whole "serve at the pleasure of the president" to new levels and are nothing but "yes men" who know how to spin.
    Amen to this.
    07-08-2014 01:07 PM
    Throwing money at a problem isn't just an Obama thing. That's government in general at almost any level. Money is tangible, enforcement of existing laws isn't. It's easier for people to wrap their heads around (even if wrongly so) being told how much money is going to a problem than to be told what that money may do. So that may be why politicians throw that line out there so much. Until more/most people hold their feet to the fire and demand more direct answers from politicians, I don't expect things to change soon.

Much as I dislike his policies, again, this is more a government in general problem. We've needed our boarders clamped down for years, maybe even decades, as well as not giving illegals any assistance. Obama may have added fuel to the fire and is currently the one most responsible for it at this time, but he's by far not the only one that started us in this direction.

Amen to this.
    Ditto
    07-08-2014 01:51 PM
    You said he wasn't meeting with him. By your own admission, you were not speaking the truth.

You don't understand how any of this works do you? We need more money to feed these people. To house these people. To transport these people. And more people hired to process them through a deportation hearing which by law (signed by Bush) must be done first.

Yeah that makes sense. That's why they were coming before that. This problem predates your "cause". Again a great big Pinocchio.

I don't follow what kind of spin that you are attempting.
    It's not spin. It's called math. The number should be higher considering the number that voted for him.
    07-08-2014 04:13 PM
    Did the Obama administration know of illegal juvenile swarm before it began?
    Maybe if the media wasn't so far up his backside, we could dig deeper into stories like this. Just another in a long line of scandles that will not be figured out until he is long out of office.
    07-08-2014 08:50 PM
    Did the Obama administration know of illegal juvenile swarm before it began?
    Maybe if the media wasn't so far up his backside, we could dig deeper into stories like this. Just another in a long line of scandles that will not be figured out until he is long out of office.
    Fox News is up his backside?

07-09-2014 12:43 AM
    You said he wasn't meeting with him. By your own admission, you were not speaking the truth.
    I spoke the truth as I knew it. The plan to meet with Perry came later. The original plan was to go to 3 fundraisers, and that was all. And, he still won't go to the border.

You don't understand how any of this works do you? We need more money to feed these people. To house these people. To transport these people. And more people hired to process them through a deportation hearing which by law (signed by Bush) must be done first.
    You don't understand that he wants more money to keep a lot of them here, also. Evidently, he wants an open border, as he has done nothing to try to secure it.
    IMO, the best thing to do right now is to put the military on the borders and not allow illegals into the country. Just turn them around. Then, the money wouldn't be needed to feed, house, and transport those people.
    Second, put economic sanctions on Mexico if they keep allowing this to happen.

Yeah that makes sense. That's why they were coming before that. This problem predates your "cause". Again a great big Pinocchio.
    No, not a Pinocchio. We have never had this much of an influx of illegals until Obama did the Dream Act, and the executive order that he issued a few months ago. He has basically told illegals that if they can get into this country that chances are that they can stay.
    07-09-2014 03:43 PM
    I spoke the truth as I knew it. The plan to meet with Perry came later. The original plan was to go to 3 fundraisers, and that was all. And, he still won't go to the border.

You don't understand that he wants more money to keep a lot of them here, also. Evidently, he wants an open border, as he has done nothing to try to secure it.
    IMO, the best thing to do right now is to put the military on the borders and not allow illegals into the country. Just turn them around. Then, the money wouldn't be needed to feed, house, and transport those people.
    Second, put economic sanctions on Mexico if they keep allowing this to happen.

No, not a Pinocchio. We have never had this much of an influx of illegals until Obama did the Dream Act, and the executive order that he issued a few months ago. He has basically told illegals that if they can get into this country that chances are that they can stay.
    You're wrong. This problem predates that. Additionally, people that come here now are ineligible for any previously made decisions.

You're also wrong about him doing nothing to secure the border. Do you realize that border security is part of the legislation that Obama has pushed for years, and that was passed by the Senate but has sat there in the House going nowhere because John Boehner will not bring it up for a vote? Must be Boehner who wants an open border. Do you realize that part of the money he has asked for this week includes security? Do you realize that Hispanics are upset with him and call him the "deporter in chief" due to the numbers deported under his administration? You seem oblivious to all of that.

You're also wrong on the money. You can put all the military you want on border and money will still be needed. Because people are already here and still, by law, need their hearings which takes time and personal to administer which cost money.

07-09-2014 04:09 PM
1,900 ... 7071727374 ...