05-25-2013 09:04 AM
38 12
tools
    Sorry to blow up the US pride bubble, I have a good feeling their not necessary the military strength of the world.
    Yes they might have the most tanks/largest budget, but I think If it went all out on a 1v1 china or russia could put up an excellent battle.
    That would be an interesting war.

Sent from Curiosity on Mars.
    04-12-2013 05:40 PM
    I was thinking even though us has 10x the tanks and budget.... China has 10x the trained personnel.

China is reasonable, I know our government in Australia has been sucking up to them and my state even more - the gov has been trying to sell the states minerals but the state already has done deals with them.... And doesnt want to share profits with the other states.

Even though they have a **** poor GDP, they are Growing to a first world country.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    04-12-2013 05:56 PM
    It's taken 63 years (so far) and I hope it doesn't take another 63 for this situation to be settled.
    Fairclough and geekymcfly like this.
    04-15-2013 10:09 PM
    I agree it'd be silly for us to want to fight either one of them, not only because it's no winnable for either side, but the damage to trade and thus the global economy would be devastating to the whole world. Where is that coming from? China seems to be growing more comfortable with the idea that NK needs to calm down and they're advocating loudly for a peaceful solution.
    I'd be interested to know who China would side with.
    04-16-2013 01:23 PM
    China has already stated in simple terms NK needs to calm down

04-16-2013 04:11 PM
    Sorry to blow up the US pride bubble, I have a good feeling their not necessary the military strength of the world.
    Yes they might have the most tanks/largest budget, but I think If it went all out on a 1v1 china or russia could put up an excellent battle.
    You do realize that Russia was ran out of Afghanistan by an un-uniformed Army with bad equipment and supplies right.

It was David & Goliath. As history tells it. David won without the sophisticated weapons, tanks or airplanes

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    04-16-2013 07:45 PM
    Remember that the U.S. and our friend Osama bin Laden were backing the Mujahadin (sp?) and other elements that would eventually become the Taliban.
    geekymcfly likes this.
    04-16-2013 08:04 PM
    Remember that the U.S. and our friend Osama bin Laden were backing the Mujahadin (sp?) and other elements that would eventually become the Taliban.
    True. Also have to understand that you just cant arm an militia and leave them empty handed after the job is done. All that could've been avoided

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    04-16-2013 08:10 PM
    Or simply someone got power hungry...
    I wouldn't underestimate Russia. They were basically the reason Germans got stopped on ww2. The only change which occurred was Germans did operation Barbarossa (turn on the Russians) and Russia obviously thought back with the scorched land policy ( eg if they have to retreat destroy everything to cause German soldiers to starve in winter)

04-16-2013 08:37 PM
    Or simply someone got power hungry...
    I wouldn't underestimate Russia. They were basically the reason Germans got stopped on ww2. The only change which occurred was Germans did operation Barbarossa (turn on the Russians) and Russia obviously thought back with the scorched land policy ( eg if they have to retreat destroy everything to cause German soldiers to starve in winter)

Yes, but the Russian Winter played a large hand in that as well.
    geekymcfly and jdbii like this.
    04-16-2013 10:20 PM
    It was amazing that Russia didn't collapse neither in WWI or the Soviets in WWII. As others mentioned, it is a big country and harsh winters and the Russians have never been afraid to resort to scorched earth. Napolean invaded easily enough, but got decimated on the long march home. The only two armies to my knowledge that ever successfully invaded the geographical area of modern-day Russia were the Mongols and the Vikings.
    04-17-2013 06:15 PM
    I know a lot of my friends from South Korea are very much in favor of reunification. I really don't want to go to war again but it seems like even China is getting ready to swing the "simmer down" stick at KJU.
    its the only way I can see for reunification. war is unfortunately the only way.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-01-2013 06:02 AM
    Hope that he attempts a launch so he can be wiped off the map. Lil kim is a smaller joke than his daddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    05-25-2013 09:04 AM
38 12