06-07-2013 07:54 PM
72 123
tools
    Just wanted to throw this out there for any that might have missed it.

Court Rules Election Fraud Got Obama On The Ballot In 2008 // Mr. Conservative
    04-30-2013 02:58 PM
    Not surprising. TAKE ALL THE GUNS... lol
    04-30-2013 03:16 PM
    There's a good reason many of us missed it. And you are correct, you should throw it out.

Don't despair, President Obama is term limited. Btw live2ride, nice bike.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    GadgetGator likes this.
    05-01-2013 12:16 AM
    There's a good reason many of us missed it. And you are correct, you should throw it out.

Don't despair, President Obama is term limited. Btw live2ride, nice bike.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    So what's this good reason you mentioned?
    05-01-2013 12:31 AM
    Biased. Not a very good source of viable information. For example, I saw the link on the site to "20 questions Liberals (or was that Democrats?) can't answer". I love quizzes! But not a question to be found. Just a bunch of biased rants.

Mr Conservative is not a good source for news.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    msndrstood and DS1331 like this.
    05-01-2013 07:27 AM
    Biased. Not a very good source of viable information.
    Mr Conservative is not a good source for news.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Prove the information to be wrong....

And then I'll apologize for posting incorrect information.
    05-01-2013 01:58 PM
    For what it's worth, the site sourced Fox News, so that should be where the debate on bias/reliable reporting should lie. Then again, so many liberals/Democrats/insert-left-leaning-ideolog-here don't consider FNC a reliable news source either, so perhaps the point is moot.
    05-01-2013 06:00 PM
    I am not asking for an apology live2ride. Nor did I say it was wrong, I said it was biased. I will further tell you that the article is misleading. The court did not rule as stated. It determined that two election workers violated the law and found them guilty of their crimes. THATS IT! Have you ever been involved in collecting signatures? I have. The rule of thumb is to collect twice as many as you need to qualify. Why? Because inevitably, someone will sign who is not a voter, or, as in this case, some zealot collector will make some up. The story heading implies an overriding disqualification of Obama from the national election when, at worst, it would only apply to Indiana. Second, with the signatures in question tossed out, the article is silent if there were enough remaining signatures to still qualify. And I'm pretty sure if they had that information and it went against Obama/Clinton qualifying, we would have heard about it.

You are not required to apologize for this biased and misleading article because I don't think you wrote it. I only respectfully request that you consider where truth might lie.

On a side note, I was googling this subject and found another brouhaha in Indiana about voter fraud. Higher up the food chain and it just goes to show that neither political party in Indiana should be tossing stones when it comes to voter fraud. Okey Dokey?

Charlie White, Indiana Election Chief, Found Guilty Of Voter Fraud
    Aquila, msndrstood and GadgetGator like this.
    05-01-2013 06:16 PM
    For what it's worth, the site sourced Fox News, so that should be where the debate on bias/reliable reporting should lie. Then again, so many liberals/Democrats/insert-left-leaning-ideolog-here don't consider FNC a reliable news source either, so perhaps the point is moot.
    ALL the "news" channels are biased these days. They should really be called OPINION CHANNELS.

< Sent directly from Hotlanta, via Tampa, via New York City >
    Aquila and Live2ride883 like this.
    05-01-2013 06:38 PM
    Media can be always bias. Dad worked for the main paper (which also owns 1 out of 3 most dominate tv channels) here for 20 years before he left, they crucified my political leader, no one from the office went to his press releases etc for his party till he was voted out of power. The voting out of power could be to do with the lack of media coverage or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Media can be always bias. Dad worked for the main paper (which also owns 1 out of 3 most dominate tv channels) here for 20 years before he left, they crucified a political leader, no one from the office went to his press releases etc for his party till he was voted out of power. The voting out of power could be to do with the lack of media coverage or not.
    05-01-2013 07:11 PM
    They should either be called news channels or opinion channels. Has to be one or the other.

< Sent directly from Hotlanta, via Tampa, via New York City >
    05-01-2013 07:28 PM
    Live2ride883, I find it so unbelievable that you were in a labor union, but vote right, when the right is so anti-labor union.
    msndrstood likes this.
    05-01-2013 10:50 PM
    Because people who choose to make semi-rational decisions, do not want to put more people (nonworking mind you) on money that gets taken out of their paycheck.
    05-02-2013 12:05 PM
    He's another link, if you don't approve of this one please feel free to provide a source that you deem acceptable...

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

- - - Updated - - -

Live2ride883, I find it so unbelievable that you were in a labor union, but vote right, when the right is so anti-labor union.
    Seriously?
    05-05-2013 09:20 PM
    Hell, I worked for a union company, was a union member (required for employment), and still voted right! As did several others that I worked with.
    05-06-2013 06:11 PM
    Hell, I worked for a union company, was a union member (required for employment), and still voted right! As did several others that I worked with.
    The traditional conservative position is very pro-working class. It's really only the last 3-4 decades that republicans have been turning against the labor force, and not all of them at that. This "neo-con" or whatever you want to call it, is very pro-corporation just like their democrat counterparts. Most of their voters still want the middle class to have a better quality of life.... so I don't see either conservative or liberal ideology being inherently anti-union; although socially ultra-conservative people, such as the fundamentalists and other self haters believe the anti-union party lines. Many people are willing to vote against their personal interests for what they believe to be the betterment of the nation as a whole. Wouldn't it be awesome if that faith were met with politicians who honored the sacrifices?
    05-06-2013 06:42 PM
    He's another link, if you don't approve of this one please feel free to provide a source that you deem acceptable...

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously?
    I wonder how carefully you read the stories that you present to us. Please contrast the conclusions stated in paragraph 1 with the analysis presented in paragraph 11.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    05-06-2013 08:45 PM
    I wonder how carefully you read the stories that you present to us. Please contrast the conclusions stated in paragraph 1 with the analysis presented in paragraph 11.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    NO! BAD!! Fox News is allowed to contradict themselves. This is because they won a court case stating that they had no obligation to report the truth. Your mistake is not in identifying the fallacy, because it's there... your mistake is in assuming it's credible enough for you to have to find fault in it's logic. The correct way is to say, "oh, Fox News", ignore it and move on. They are literally a propaganda arm for the corporatism arm of the republican party and have no qualms about it. That's why they are considered, "entertainment broadcasting" and not "journalism". Your effort gives them unearned respect.

Just kidding, read what you want
    rexxman likes this.
    05-06-2013 08:51 PM
    No respect intended. No disrespect intended. Compared to "Mr Conservative", "Fox News" was a breath of fresh air. OK, maybe sneeze instead of breath.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Aquila likes this.
    05-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Just wanted to throw this out there for any that might have missed it.

Court Rules Election Fraud Got Obama On The Ballot In 2008 // Mr. Conservative
    Any news article that is retrieved from a site affiliated with at least one major party has to be taken with a grain of salt. It is highly likely that there was bias involved with writing this article. For more reliable information you should cite from an independent website free of political bias.

For all of you who say Obama is a bad president. Remember that it is the congressmen that you voted for that make the laws and pass the laws, Obama just signs them into law.

Maybe you should all take your grievances up with our do nothing congress.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    GadgetGator and msndrstood like this.
    05-26-2013 12:39 PM
    Obama and his most transparent presidency. Gosh, such crap.

Sent from my Sprint Note 2 via Tapatalk.
    05-26-2013 02:03 PM
    A friend sent this to me as is:
    Report: 20% of Ohios Registered Voters are Bogus, by BRYAN PRESTON.
    Barack Obama defeated* Mitt Romney by 166,214 votes in Ohio in 2012. Thats out of 5,489,028 votes cast. So Obamas victory margin was just 3 percent, 50 to 47 over Romney.
    But 20% of Ohios voters should not be on the rolls at all, according to a story in the Columbus Dispatch.
    More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote.
    In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population: Northwestern Ohios Wood County shows 109 registered voters for every 100 eligible, while in Lawrence County along the Ohio River its a mere 104 registered per 100 eligible.

Another 31 counties show registrations at more than 90 percent of those eligible, a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts. The national average is a little more than 70 percent.

Ohios elections chief, Secretary of State Jon Husted, sought help from Attorney General Eric Holder to clean up the states roles. You may have guessed how that went, as Husted is a Republican.

In a Feb. 10 letter, he asked U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder for a personal meeting to discuss how to balance seemingly conflicting federal laws so he could pare Ohios dirty voter list without removing truly eligible voters.

Common sense says that the odds of voter fraud increase the longer these ineligible voters are allowed to populate our rolls, Husted said. I simply cannot accept that.

Holders office has never replied.

Among the ineligible voters who remain on Ohios rolls include 1.8 million dead people and nearly 3 million who have registered to vote in multiple states. Both of these situations are ripe for voter fraud and it just so happens that fraud did occur in the last several Ohio elections, including 2008 and 2012. Obama won both of those.
    05-30-2013 05:05 PM
    Barack Obama defeated* Mitt Romney by 166,214 votes in Ohio in 2012. Thats out of 5,489,028 votes cast. So Obamas victory margin was just 3 percent, 50 to 47 over Romney.
    But 20% of Ohios voters should not be on the rolls at all, according to a story in the Columbus Dispatch.
    More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote.
    In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population: Northwestern Ohios Wood County shows 109 registered voters for every 100 eligible, while in Lawrence County along the Ohio River its a mere 104 registered per 100 eligible.

Another 31 counties show registrations at more than 90 percent of those eligible, a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts. The national average is a little more than 70 percent.

Ohios elections chief, Secretary of State Jon Husted, sought help from Attorney General Eric Holder to clean up the states roles. You may have guessed how that went, as Husted is a Republican.

In a Feb. 10 letter, he asked U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder for a personal meeting to discuss how to balance seemingly conflicting federal laws so he could pare Ohios dirty voter list without removing truly eligible voters.

Common sense says that the odds of voter fraud increase the longer these ineligible voters are allowed to populate our rolls, Husted said. I simply cannot accept that.

Among the ineligible voters who remain on Ohios rolls include 1.8 million dead people and nearly 3 million who have registered to vote in multiple states. Both of these situations are ripe for voter fraud and it just so happens that fraud did occur in the last several Ohio elections, including 2008 and 2012. Obama won both of those.
    Very interesting. I remember reading somewhere that a lot of Ohio's absentee ballots were lost too. I need to find that source.
    05-30-2013 10:44 PM

Your assertion with that "Obama won both" at the end of all that, is that Obama won the White House fraudulently. It amazes me how some people will go to any lengths to discredit him simply because they don't like him, or he's not their party. Everything from education records (which are not a preresquite) to questions on his birth, to now this crap. Anything to discredit him. Such desperation. I never liked either of the Bushes, but not once did I ever disrespect their Presidency in this way. Romney did not win the last election because he was a flawed canidate with too much baggage, too unrelatable and too many gaffes. Not some secret election fraud plot.
    msndrstood and rexxman like this.
    05-31-2013 12:27 AM
    How many of the 20% actually voted and what percentage of that group voted for each candidate?

Obviously the 1.8 million deceased voters didn't vote for anyone, so that's an irrelevant stat.

What percentage of all registered voters does the 5.49 million actual voters represent?

Interesting fact check on another Ohio fraud issue.
    http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...-votes-one-co/
    rexxman likes this.
    05-31-2013 12:42 AM
72 123