06-06-2013 02:20 PM
181 ... 5678
tools
    What?

I haven't said what my beliefs are, just that I don't want anyone pushing theirs on me. So I'm commenting on a religion thread, I also comment on other threads such as the S3, One and N4. I don't have these phones, but I might have an opinion on some aspect of any one of them, so I comment when appropriate.

Just because I comment doesn't mean I'm one of the team, it's just a comment. Isn't that what forums are for?

If I took your post wrong, then I'm sorry, but the tone of it seemed combative, so I commented. ::shrug ::

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    But you still made your comments known. This is your opinion so you are part of the conversation. If you don't like the conversation then don't comment.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    06-05-2013 08:24 AM
    Alright, alright, calm down everybody, calm down.
    No need to get all worked up with people we don't even know in real life.

Here's a soothing scene for everyone to look at while calming down...

I think signatures are stupid.
    Aquila, jdbii and badbrad17 like this.
    06-05-2013 09:19 AM
    Now THAT is how I would moderate. Just PM me when you're ready.

badbrad17 likes this.
    06-05-2013 09:42 AM
    Alright, alright, calm down everybody, calm down.
    No need to get all worked up with people we don't even know in real life.

Here's a soothing scene for everyone to look at while calming down...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/05/pe9ebyvy.jpg

He was just trying to get some gas at the Shell station. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Aquila and jdbii like this.
    06-05-2013 09:57 AM
    He was just trying to get some gas at the Shell station. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    lol, that's why i never use Shell, it's too dangerous.

Aquila and badbrad17 like this.
    06-05-2013 10:04 AM
    I can't win on these forums. I thought everyone was different, I guess not. Lesson learned.

via Gnex
    badbrad17 likes this.
    06-05-2013 03:38 PM
    If you don't like the conversation then don't comment.
    I would suggest that the most constructive conversations we can have are when people civilly express their differences.
    06-05-2013 03:46 PM
    I would suggest that the most constructive conversations we can have are when people civilly express their differences.
    I thought that is what I was doing. Apparently not. I'm tired of being bullied on these politics forums. I'm too old to play these games. I was leery but I responded to this thread because you started the thread and I was supporting you and was enjoying the conversation. Until now. Maybe I'm too thin skinned for these conversations. I definitely don't need the stress.

via Gnex
    06-05-2013 03:59 PM
    I thought that is what I was doing. Apparently not. I'm tired of being bullied on these politics forums. I'm too old to play these games. I was leery but I responded to this thread because you started the thread and I was supporting you and was enjoying the conversation. Until now. Maybe I'm too thin skinned for these conversations. I definitely don't need the stress.

via Gnex
    It was I that started the thread and your input is valued. Don't worry about one person here or there, just enjoy who you enjoy conversing with. No reason for anybody's blood pressure to go up because of a thread.

msndrstood, jdbii and Aquila like this.
    06-05-2013 04:07 PM
    If things get out of control, ill reign it in. You can enjoy your conversation.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.
    msndrstood, Aquila and jdbii like this.
    06-05-2013 04:20 PM
    It was I that started the thread and your input is valued. Don't worry about one person here or there, just enjoy who you enjoy conversing with. No reason for anybody's blood pressure to go up because of a thread.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Sorry I thought NIT started the thread, I didn't bother to go back and double check, that indeed was my fault.

It's just sad that there has to be contention about everything. I love a good, civil debate about a variety of topics. Maybe you understand the msndrstood part of me now.

via Gnex
    Aquila, jdbii and bigdaddytee like this.
    06-05-2013 04:27 PM
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Sorry I thought NIT started the thread, I didn't bother to go back and double check, that indeed was my fault.

It's just sad that there has to be contention about everything. I love a good, civil debate about a variety of topics. Maybe you understand the msndrstood part of me now.

via Gnex
    No problem.

Aquila and bigdaddytee like this.
    06-05-2013 04:29 PM
    If things get out of control, ill reign it in. You can enjoy your conversation.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.
    Thanks Jennifer, job well done as mod, btw, I didn't get to mention it before.

Let's carry on.

via Gnex
    Aquila likes this.
    06-05-2013 04:29 PM

via Gnex
    haha yeah all I did was add a TL/DR style comment and then exit the thread It's like graffiti!
    06-05-2013 04:30 PM
    haha yeah all I did was add a TL/DR style comment and then exit the thread It's like graffiti!
    You, renegade, you.

via Gnex
    06-05-2013 04:39 PM

via Gnex
    So says she that does that to others. You're a joke, lady.
    badbrad17 likes this.
    06-05-2013 07:26 PM
    Lets keep from turning this into a bickering mess please. This was an interesting and enlightening conversation. Everyone has different opinions, and there's no problem with expressing them.

06-05-2013 07:29 PM
    Yeah guys, calm down.

06-05-2013 07:53 PM
    You know it's getting a little rough if both the Sweetheart Jennifer AND The Almighty Lllllllama King have to step in to calm things down.

Aquila likes this.
    06-05-2013 08:11 PM
    Take it to the ice cream thread. Sillies.
    06-05-2013 08:14 PM
    I appreciate everyone's comments. But I would prefer it if someone is going to make a post that they are doing it because they want to be part of the conversation. Flying in and saying things like "I hate it when people try to ram religion down my throat" then leaving is not what this thread was about.

I was not getting heated about anything. Just trying to make sure that the comments mean something.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    06-05-2013 08:51 PM
    Badbrad, if that is in reference to any of msunderstoods posts, she has been participating in the thread since the beginning. Not trying to be combative, just trying to figure where it all fell apart. Ah, I have found it. When she stated that she " didn't care " what anyone else believes, I don't think she meant it in a manner that she truly doesn't care or isn't interested in it, but moreover that everyone is entitled to their beliefs and she won't judge them for that. She is obviously interested in the conversation, or she wouldn't have posted. I hope that makes a little sense.

msndrstood and badbrad17 like this.
    06-05-2013 08:54 PM
    I appreciate everyone's comments. But I would prefer it if someone is going to make a post that they are doing it because they want to be part of the conversation. Flying in and saying things like "I hate it when people try to ram religion down my throat" then leaving is not what this thread was about.

I was not getting heated about anything. Just trying to make sure that the comments mean something.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    I think part of the problem is that we have two discussions in this thread: 1. Finding religion in prison 2. Religion: Fact or Fiction and the Merits thereof...
    badbrad17 likes this.
    06-05-2013 08:57 PM
    I think part of the problem is that we have two discussions in this thread: 1. Finding religion in prison 2. Religion: Fact or Fiction and the Merits thereof...
    That's probably true.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    06-05-2013 08:59 PM
    You know it's getting a little rough if both the Sweetheart Jennifer AND The Almighty Lllllllama King have to step in to calm things down.

You crack me up, llama!
    badbrad17 likes this.
    06-05-2013 09:00 PM
181 ... 5678