I'm not what you'd call a political activist by any stretch but I have to admit I'm pretty impressed by this
    Anonymous Helps Researchers Link Hackers To Chinese Army
    Good for them. I've been getting pretty pi**ed off lately about these reports of constant cyber attacks originating from China and now the mid-east against government and business networks in democratic nations. As long as we have independent (not to mention better at doing it) groups like these putting a good F-U into China's efforts, while at the same time our own nations also have better trained government geek squads, combined with the help they'll likely get from the world's biggest tech brains at Redmond, Mountain View, and Cupertino, those dictatorships are going to be massively outclassed. So I just want to say good for you Anonymous for practicing what you preach. Keep up the good work.
    Roll_Cam_Tide and Aquila like this.
    05-28-2013 08:33 AM
    Anonymous puts news out faster than the actual news does, can actually bring heat to hackers in hostile countries (remember they hacked North Korea's news networks?) and regularly shows businesses and government agencies holes in their security grids.... this is one of the most useful groups we have
    05-28-2013 02:07 PM
    I was so fascinated by stuff like what these kids can do when I was a young pup just getting into computers 20 yrs ago, but the lame extent of my 'badness' was sending win-nukes over IRC to my friends lol or those old email bombs. I really miss the email bombs, those were fun!
    Aquila likes this.
    05-28-2013 03:28 PM