06-07-2013 08:40 PM
65 123
tools
    That's public perception nonsense. I'm trying to make the distinction between they myth and the reality. I don't believe Bush is to blame for much of anything, I believe he's roughly useless. I don't believe Obama is to blame for much of anything, I believe he's roughly useless. It's stupid to blame Obama for Bush's mistake or Bush for Obama's mistakes or that the mistakes are actually theirs. Check out the red vs blue thread for my vantage on this, but my opinion is that blaming any President for anything they don't directly do is a mistake.
    True, because it has to go through the House and Senate. But when the blue team has the Senate and presidency...
    06-06-2013 06:38 PM
    True, because it has to go through the House and Senate. But when the blue team has the Senate and presidency...
    Wizards first rule applies here. People are stupid.

It shouldn't be red team vs blue team, because in the place that "battle" actually takes place, it's a show. There are no separate teams in reality, only in the fan base. We should call them the purple team, take that for the "royalty" connotation or just mixing red and blue, whatever. The real opposition should be the People versus the Purples.
    06-06-2013 06:44 PM

It shouldn't be red team vs blue team, because in the place that "battle" actually takes place, it's a show. There are no separate teams in reality, only in the fan base. We should call them the purple team, take that for the "royalty" connotation or just mixing red and blue, whatever. The real opposition should be the People versus the Purples.
    :thumbup: This.

As I've said before; It's no longer left vs right, it's us vs them.

I think signatures are stupid.
    Aquila likes this.
    06-06-2013 07:20 PM

It's more like the green team. All they care about is money for them.
    06-06-2013 10:13 PM
    Yes, but when Bush was president everything was, and still is, his fault. Now that obama is president, it's the Republican house's fault. What about the Democrat senate?
    What about them, last I checked for a bill to see the president, it must first pass the house, then the Senate, not the other way around. Considering that the president is a democrat and the house is republican, I see a lot of pigeonholing or railroading in the foreseeable future.

It's not that hard to understand. If a bill fails in the house it doesn't go onto the Senate, so logically speaking how can you blame the Senate, especially when they are democrat as well? What reason could they have to vote against their own party?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-07-2013 12:57 PM
    What about them, last I checked for a bill to see the president, it must first pass the house, then the Senate, not the other way around. Considering that the president is a democrat and the house is republican, I see a lot of pigeonholing or railroading in the foreseeable future.

It's not that hard to understand. If a bill fails in the house it doesn't go onto the Senate, so logically speaking how can you blame the Senate, especially when they are democrat as well? What reason could they have to vote against their own party?

Let me educate you: obama is the president, therefore he is to blame. Much like Bush was blamed, even though the left had the House and the Senate. Perhaps the Republican House needs to start impeachment hearings for all of the scandals. Quit blaming the Republicans, and get educated!
    06-07-2013 06:34 PM
    Let me educate you: obama is the president, therefore he is to blame.
    My poor little blue liberal Democratic heart. I don't how much more of this blaming my President I can take. (Unless it is about not closing Gitmo, drone strikes, assasinating Americans, spying, warrantless wiretaps, and this whole phone record fiasco, then please blame away). Please throw me line, I am so far down this rabbit hole, I can't get out.
    06-07-2013 06:55 PM
    My poor little blue liberal Democratic heart. I don't how much more of this blaming my President I can take. (Unless it is about not closing Gitmo, drone strikes, assasinating Americans, spying, warrantless wiretaps, and this whole phone record fiasco, then please blame away). Please throw me line, I am so far down this rabbit hole, I can't get out.
    He's incompetent, and only got elected because of his skin color. He's not done **** for this country. Before he was president, I had an excellent job, making decent money for a student. After obama and the rest of his fascist regime came into power, the economy collapsed. Fast forward six years, and it's next to impossible to find any type of job where I live. And yes, I have a degree now. Let's give credit where credits do: obama needs to be impeached for lying, having Americans killed, and being a racist.
    06-07-2013 07:08 PM
    He's incompetent, and only got elected because of his skin color. He's not done **** for this country. Before he was president, I had an excellent job, making decent money for a student. After obama and the rest of his fascist regime came into power, the economy collapsed. Fast forward six years, and it's next to impossible to find any type of job where I live. And yes, I have a degree now. Let's give credit where credits do: obama needs to be impeached for lying, having Americans killed, and being a racist.
    Ouch, you don't mess around. You speak straight and don't try to sugarcoat anything. Striaght forward honesty can be a good thing. Being a loyal member of Team Blue I certainly don't agree with you, but respect how you feel. The great thing about USA is we have freedom of speech. Actually, somebody like you with strong convictions and opinions should run for Congress. You could lead the charge for impeachment.
    06-07-2013 07:25 PM

Ouch, you don't mess around. You speak straight and don't try to sugarcoat anything. Striaght forward honesty can be a good thing. Being a loyal member of Team Blue I certainly don't agree with you, but respect how you feel. The great thing about USA is we have freedom of speech. Actually, somebody like you with strong convictions and opinions should run for Congress. You could lead the charge for impeachment
    1000% disagree with you jdbii. When someone is basing their entire paradigm on lies and propaganda, you should push back. The red team blue team thing, you know I think it's nonsense, but to suggest the blue team crashed the economy and that only the blues are fascist, etc. is just ignorant.
    jdbii and msndrstood like this.
    06-07-2013 07:45 PM
    1000% disagree with you jdbii. When someone is basing their entire paradigm on lies and propaganda, you should push back. The red team blue team thing, you know I think it's nonsense, but to suggest the blue team crashed the economy and that only the blues are fascist, etc. is just ignorant.
    Thanks for bringing me back to earth. I am not much of a fighter and sometimes just get out of the way when dealing with a passionate person. I thought by saying that "I certainly don't agree with you" and pointing out I was a Democrat was enough of a 'push back.' If I had said anything more I was concerned the thread might escalate which I didn't want. BTW, I think the whole Blue thing Red thing is nonsense too, but I still stay on a team out of loyalty.

Edit adding -- might not have been clear from my post, but I didn't mean to suggest or support that the President be impeached or agree with anything he was saying. My goodness he called him a racist! I just was saying "run for Congress and impeach him yourself" if you feel so strongly about it.
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-07-2013 07:58 PM
    Precisely. Anyone who did not vote for him is a racist. Hell, I did not vote for the incompetent in chief, but I am damn sure not a racist!
    vs.

He's incompetent, and only got elected because of his skin color.
    LOL..it's amazing what the Obama haters will say.
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-07-2013 08:03 PM
    Thanks for bringing me back to earth. I am not much of a fighter and sometimes just get out of the way when dealing with a passionate person. I thought by saying that "I certainly don't agree with you" and pointing out I was a Democrat was enough of a 'push back.' If I had said anything more I was concerned the thread might escalate which I didn't want. BTW, I think the whole Blue thing Red thing is nonsense too, but I still stay on a team out of loyalty.

Let us battle!! JK. I'm not in any way saying the blue team is right, because wow. IMO both sides are crazy Wear whatever color shirt you want, even yellow or orange if you want
    06-07-2013 08:03 PM
    Let us battle!! JK. I'm not in any way saying the blue team is right, because wow. IMO both sides are crazy Wear whatever color shirt you want, even yellow or orange if you want
    Wouldn't be a fair fight. You have too much experience with melee weapons. As to the color of a jersey, don't worry, you've made yourself abunduntly clear that you don't think one side or the other is right, and people are free to wear whatever they want, but rather whole political party system is crazy and full of puppets run by puppeteers. Just don't make me wear the New Guy Star Trek Red Jersey when Captian Kirk explores a new planet.
    Aquila likes this.
    06-07-2013 08:19 PM
    Let me educate you: obama is the president, therefore he is to blame. Much like Bush was blamed, even though the left had the House and the Senate. Perhaps the Republican House needs to start impeachment hearings for all of the scandals. Quit blaming the Republicans, and get educated!
    Obama is just a political figurehead, it's common to blame them. I feel sorry for you that, those are your beliefs, I truly do. A president is only as powerful as his congress, and seeing as how it is commonplace for the party not in power to run congress, said president won't get anything done. Truly you're anti-obama campaign is baseless and unfounded. I would applaud you if you could perhaps provide at least some facets of your reasoning. As far as the political cycle is concerned, the republicans are to blame. Go learn how bills are passed then come back here.

msndrstood likes this.
    06-07-2013 08:40 PM
65 123