1,813 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    That's some quick & fancy editing you're doing, return_0

Sent from Hotlanta via New Yawk
    Wiley_11 likes this.
    06-30-2013 01:49 PM
    What religion are gay people?

There appears to be an aversion to using a dictionary. And it appears to be an ad hominem attack fest too. ltm ltm
    06-30-2013 02:12 PM
    There appears to be an aversion to using a dictionary. And it appears to be an ad hominem attack fest too. ltm ltm
    People just love to throw around bait words, such as discriminate, racist, bigot, hate...

without a second thought as to what they're actually accusing people of. I don't succumb to blind rage.

06-30-2013 02:20 PM
    Really?
    What verse is that?

Is there really somebody pacing the Earth with a pitchfork? And a bunny? And a jovial fat guy?

Revelation 20:15--- And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

John 14:6--- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    06-30-2013 02:24 PM
    Every case I have read about people who have been subjected to this surgery have actually ended up following their proper X or Y chromosome pattern. Most of the time they have ended up screwed up because the doctor tried to use the opposite chromosome. This is not a good example of justifying a homosexual lifestyle. Everyone is born male or female. A mutation or birth defect doesn't mean we can choose.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    So you could argue that a man born with female genitalia is still a man? And vice versa? Genitalia should not dictate whether or not you are female or male because it doesn't always add up. As for the trans community, they are rarely thought of when DOMA and prop 8 are brought up.

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    GadgetGator likes this.
    06-30-2013 02:37 PM
    How quickly we forget all the peaceful Muslims that were cheering, dancing and celebrating in the streets when their brothers slammed two passenger airplanes into the World Trade Center, killing thousands.

How easily we forget.

As if it was any better when Americans cheered on when Bin Laden was killed.

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    06-30-2013 02:39 PM
    Revelation 20:15--- And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

John 14:6--- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    If religion works for you, then believe. For anyone who doesn't, it's their problem, not yours. I will never understand the need for believers to force everyone else to believe their dogma. If you're happy with it, great. I don't believe, so your words are falling on deaf ears here. And it's annoying.

And since no one has been to hell or heaven and come back to confirm they actually exist, condemning someone to hell is ridiculous just because a book says it's true. Your book is one of many, which to believe? Every religion professes to hold the truth. Christianity doesn't have the market cornered on truth, they just think they do.

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
    via Note II
    GadgetGator likes this.
    06-30-2013 02:40 PM

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    They cheered for murderers. We cheered for the end of a murderer. There is a difference.
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-30-2013 02:42 PM
    If religion works for you, then believe. For anyone who doesn't, it's their problem, not yours. I will never understand the need for believers to force everyone else to believe their dogma. If you're happy with it, great. I don't believe, so your words are falling on deaf ears here. And it's annoying.

And since no one has been to hell or heaven and come back to confirm they actually exist, condemning someone to hell is ridiculous just because a book says it's true. Your book is one of many, which to believe? Every religion professes to hold the truth. Christianity doesn't have the market cornered on truth, they just think they do. ... As does every other religion.

via Note II

via Note II
    06-30-2013 02:42 PM
    via Note II
    Ugh it did it again, sorry.

via Note II
    06-30-2013 02:44 PM
    Ok, where exactly is the lake of fire? Hoboken?
    (Sorry, lol, i know as a fellow New Yorker, you can appreciate that one).
    But, really, where is it?

What does verse 7 say in your bible?

06-30-2013 02:45 PM

And since no one has been to hell or heaven and come back to confirm they actually exist, condemning someone to hell is ridiculous just because a book says it's true. Your book is one of many, which to believe? Every religion professes to hold the truth. Christianity doesn't have the market cornered on truth, they just think they do.

via Note II
    I'm neither condemning anyone, nor forcing anything on anybody. Just stating my beliefs, just as you are stating your non-beliefs. And that's annoying to me, as it goes both ways.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    06-30-2013 02:45 PM
    I don't bring my beliefs into a conversation until someone starts about their religion. That's where we differ.

via Note II
    06-30-2013 02:47 PM

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    Are you serious?
    Jeez, you're so lucky this is a PG forum.

06-30-2013 02:49 PM
    They cheered for murderers. We cheered for the end of a murderer. There is a difference.
    We cheered for the end of a murderer by murdering him. And so the cycle of hatred goes on.

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    06-30-2013 02:49 PM
    Racist is a very strong word; you shouldn't throw it around so haphazardly.

Oh, and what religion are gay people?

I wasn't talking about gay people. I was talking about Muslims.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    06-30-2013 02:52 PM
    We cheered for the end of a murderer by murdering him. And so the cycle of hatred goes on.

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    And we were supposed to let him go on planning to kill more Americans?

Illogical.

via Note II
    06-30-2013 02:52 PM
    I don't bring my beliefs into a conversation until someone starts about their religion. That's where we differ.

via Note II
    The conversation had already started when I joined in. I am out of this conversation, though. All I know is that 85% of this country is made up of believing Christians, so God does still rule here, as He does everywhere else in the world. After all, He created Heaven and Earth.

I always wonder how many Atheists and agnostics, when on their deathbed, pray to God to save their soul? Probably a large number. A person never knows until death is staring them in the eyes.
    06-30-2013 02:56 PM

โœŒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒž
    How would you feel if your friends and/or family were in those towers, just drinking their morning coffee, preparing a day of work to support their families, when they were suddenly faced with the horror of having to decide between being literally burned alive or to jump 110 floors and pulverize themselves into the ground below?

*Sorry to the OP for going off topic.

msndrstood likes this.
    06-30-2013 02:59 PM
    I wasn't talking about gay people. I was talking about Muslims.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    You edited so many things, I lost track.

06-30-2013 03:06 PM
    I think we need to reign it back into the prop 8 discussion...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
    gnr_2, GadgetGator and primevyl like this.
    06-30-2013 03:06 PM
    ITT:
    God hates homosexuals
    You can't be racist if your partner is black
    Muslims are bad because they are killers. All of them.
    Murder is good if you think the person you're killing is a bad guytm
    nolittdroid likes this.
    06-30-2013 03:32 PM
    Its unfair to group any set of people in such a way whether it is religous, race, sexual orientation. There are good people and bad people in every dynamic. I am a christian and disagree with certain choices people make as I'm sure others disagree with me. We are taught(as christians) to disagree with the sin not the person. I don't hate anyone nor is it up to me to judge.
    That sounds nice and relatively harmless on paper, but when people take those views and turn them into an active role in denying other people their equality and insist on voting on their rights and appointing themselves judge and jury on who should have rights and who should not, it becomes another matter entirely. Many Christians do take that hate the sin part, to mean hate the "sin" of same gender marriages. To stand in the way of such marriages is in fact hating the people. Why? Because it turns their whole world upside down. It puts their families at risk, it puts their finances at risk, it divides and separates binational couples, it discriminates against such people in thousands of ways, big and small. That's hateful.

I think a lot of Christians don't understand that because they haven't heard people's stories, they've only heard one side of the argument. They also may even take their own heterosexual marriage for granted and not even understand all the rights that they themselves have with that. But that lack of knowledge doesn't excuse those efforts. No one should be voting on other people's rights like that. People's civil rights and equality shouldn't even be in question to begin with. Instead we have people like Ralph Reed pushing for an amendment to the Constitution of all things, denying people the same rights as others and attempting to introduce second class discrimination into a document that has historically been the complete opposite of that.
    06-30-2013 03:33 PM
    ITT:
    God hates homosexuals
    You can't be racist if your partner is black
    Muslims are bad because they are killers. All of them.
    Murder is good if you think the person you're killing is a bad guytm
    False on all counts :-) but you know that. No t shirt selling here!

Transmitted through spacetime.
    06-30-2013 03:34 PM
    The conversation had already started when I joined in. I am out of this conversation, though. All I know is that 85% of this country is made up of believing Christians, so God does still rule here, as He does everywhere else in the world. After all, He created Heaven and Earth.

I always wonder how many Atheists and agnostics, when on their deathbed, pray to God to save their soul? Probably a large number. A person never knows until death is staring them in the eyes.
    Agnostic means you believe in a God or Supreme Being, doesn't necessary mean you believe in a specific religion to worship that God.
    GadgetGator likes this.
    06-30-2013 03:35 PM
1,813 ... 89101112 ...