07-31-2013 09:14 PM
38 12
tools
    Evil that must be destroyed? Or smokin' hot?

Discuss.
    06-28-2013 06:59 PM
    This:

Or this:
    06-28-2013 07:01 PM
    06-28-2013 07:02 PM
    I think men can be witches. Are we talking about wicca or witchcraft?
    06-28-2013 07:05 PM
    Those 4 ladies sre from the tv show "charmed"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    Aquila likes this.
    06-28-2013 07:19 PM
    Who are the ladies in the 2nd one?
    (In order)
    Piper, Phoebe, Prue, and Paige from Charmed

- - - Updated - - -

I think men can be witches. Are we talking about wicca or witchcraft?
    Male witches

06-28-2013 07:41 PM
    I thought they were called wizards

Sent from my XOOM
    Nope, there are male witches
    06-28-2013 08:49 PM
    Nope, there are male witches
    What are warlocks and wizards relative to witches?
    06-28-2013 08:50 PM
    06-28-2013 08:54 PM
    According to charmed, a male witch is good, a warlock is an evil male witch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    VDub2174 likes this.
    06-28-2013 08:58 PM
    (In order)
    Piper, Phoebe, Prue, and Paige from Charmed

- - - Updated - - -

Male witches

http://mariolikesmovies.com/wp-conte...e-covenant.jpg
    Those guys are witches? For a second there I thought that was a photo of the band "One Direction."

As to the question raised by the OP, personally I like hot evil witches. I think I even like hot evil witches even better than hot good witches because if it is a story where the good witch wins and the evil witch loses, then I prefer to root for the underdog and I would regard the ugly witch as the underdog. Also, in children's stories and fairy-tales, especially books, your standard evil witch wears a black cap and dress, a broomstick, and is ugly. It is just so cliche and I like when paradigm's are broken. Now, at a Halloween cocktail party, that is a whole different question. I'll have to think about that one.
    Aquila and VDub2174 like this.
    06-28-2013 09:08 PM
    Those guys are witches? For a second there I thought that was a photo of the band "One Direction."
    Nope, they would be from the movie The Covenant
    jdbii likes this.
    06-28-2013 09:17 PM
    Do witches make good pets?
    06-28-2013 10:37 PM
    Isn't that kind of like ( or exactly) having a human as a pet?

Futurama was right.....
    Are witches human?

What was Futurama right about?
    06-28-2013 10:43 PM
    Do witches make good pets?
    No, they make terrible pets. Look at the mess Mickey Mouse made with mops. Usually witches are the ones who have humans as pets. Pets not really the appropriate word, its more like slave since they have them under an evil spell. The fact of matter is, though, most of the time witches are solo. Pets and slaves bore them. They don't get any sort of satisfaction nor companionship out of them.

Are witches human?
    Only if they come from Earth. Like if they learn their craft by reading a book, or if somebody cast a spell on them and they become a witch. Unfortunately, that means Sabrina the teenage witch, her sister, and her Mom, are not human even though they dumb were dumb humans. If they come from another dimension, or another planet, or Oz, then no they are not human. A hybrid -- half human and half witch -- is a whole different matter. I'll have to ponder that one for the weekend.

What was Futurama right about?
    I don't know. I never watched that. Too intellectually challenging for me. I was more inclined to watch Spongebob Square Pants.
    Aquila likes this.
    06-28-2013 11:18 PM
    Isn't that kind of like ( or exactly) having a human as a pet?
    wtf? Just substitute witch for dog and apply the original question and wrap your hear around that one for awhile. I would come up with your question as coming out something like, "Are humans good pets for dogs?" lol

Mutated?
    It depends.
    That's a great thought. One that I never considered. Are the X-men mutants because they have special powers or because they are mutated and look different? Well I guess I answered my own question and its the mutation that makes them mutants. Hmmmmm, as to withes. I think if the dark arts have taken them over and they can't control themselves, yes they would be mutants even if there was no physical mutation. However, I can almost guarantee if the dark arts took over there is going to be some physical change, like they are just plain ugly or there head gets big and puffy like Darth Vader. But if they are still in control of their powers, Like Luke Skywalker, and free to cast spells any way they want, then no they are not mutants. I'm not implying Vader or Luke were witches, but just using the The Force as a point of reference with the dark arts.
    Aquila likes this.
    06-28-2013 11:32 PM
    Good Witches: Fact or Fiction?
    06-28-2013 11:46 PM
    Good Witches: Fact or Fiction?
    That one's easy. Most definitely Fact. Most witches are within the realm of a child's world, or that is where we encounter our first witches, which for thousands of years has usually been a woman. All those great mysteries and powers of that strange beautiful woman surely must be magic. Where does food come from, how do I magically clean myself when I dirty myself, why do I feel so good when I hear her voice or she holds me? The magic is very real, and and the child's mother is the perfect witch, or rather the perfect Good Witch, so therefore Good Witches are Fact.
    06-29-2013 02:17 AM

And look who was also in Charmed, the girl from Big Bang Theory.
    06-29-2013 06:15 AM
    Oh boy I'm away from politics for a few days and I come back to this... Ugh

Edit: of course thanks for gracing us with another good discussion topic nit.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    jdbii, msndrstood and Aquila like this.
    06-29-2013 07:51 PM
    Oh boy I'm away from politics for a few days and I come back to this... Ugh

Edit: of course thanks for gracing us with another good discussion topic nit.

Welcome back!!!

Transmitted through spacetime.
    gollum18 likes this.
    06-29-2013 08:25 PM
    Welcome back!!!

Transmitted through spacetime.
    Good to be back. Hopefully I can avoid engaging in heated debates this time.

06-30-2013 01:53 AM
    I called my girlfriend a witch for awhile. Her name is Sabrina. Reminder to self. Upload the Hamish and Andy witch test video.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
    07-01-2013 08:08 AM

Poor intern cops it. He said his dream girl was ms Australia off air, so they set him up and get a call with her. Then the next day they force him to sing to her. It was quiet funny... They even ring up his mum to discuss his sex life.

Posted via magic forest creatures which power this Nexus 4 and the Android Central App.
    msndrstood and jdbii like this.
    07-24-2013 07:01 AM
    So super hot or super evil?
    07-24-2013 08:30 AM
38 12