11-15-2013 08:18 PM
419 ... 14151617
tools
    Yes, suppose to be, but most people in power now are shunning the constitution at every turn. And no one has remotely come close to transparency.
    It sounds like some Republicans need to retire and let the younger Republicans take over.
    gamefreak715 and qxr like this.
    10-30-2013 04:18 PM
    It sounds like some Republicans need to retire and let the younger Republicans take over.
    They can't the older ones love being in charge.

Posted via Android Central App
    qxr likes this.
    11-02-2013 05:36 PM
    They can't the older ones love being in charge.
    That's fine as long as the Republicans win elections. If they lose a lot of elections, you'll have people leave the party. Eventually, there won't be a party to be in charge of.
    qxr likes this.
    11-04-2013 11:10 PM
    Sadly a third party only splits the republican vote. We need to follow the dems game plan.. any d is better than no d. Consevatives stayed home in 2012 and we got 4 more with o. Sometimes you have to win first.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-07-2013 09:09 AM
    Sadly a third party only splits the republican vote. We need to follow the dems game plan.. any d is better than no d. Consevatives stayed home in 2012 and we got 4 more with o. Sometimes you have to win first.
    Chris Christie looks promising. He's a Republican governor in a traditionally Democratic state, New Jersey. He knows how to talk tough and get things done.
    11-08-2013 01:03 AM
    Chris Christie looks promising. He's a Republican governor in a traditionally Democratic state, New Jersey. He knows how to talk tough and get things done.
    How much you wanna bet that he goes Democrat and runs as Hillary's VP candidate? Mark my words.

Signatures, shmignatures...
    qxr and cdmjlt369 like this.
    11-08-2013 05:48 AM
    How much you wanna bet that he goes Democrat and runs as Hillary's VP candidate? Mark my words.

Signatures, shmignatures...
    Not a bad game plan honestly.

11-08-2013 09:58 AM
    Not a bad game plan honestly.

No but it is a terrifying plan too.
    How fortuitous for her and o. that Benghazi was swept under the rug. Only ones dead were Americans.

11-08-2013 10:23 AM
    How fortuitous for her and o. that Benghazi was swept under the rug. Only ones dead were Americans.

Maybe I missed it, but what does that have to do with Chris Christie?

11-08-2013 12:26 PM
    Maybe I missed it, but what does that have to do with Chris Christie?

Who's vp was christie going to be???
    You mentioned her, yes?

11-08-2013 01:05 PM
    Who's vp was christie going to be???
    You mentioned her, yes?

I'm saying what does it have to do with him if he was not involved with it? Do you really think an issue such as that will come up if she makes a bid for presidency?

11-08-2013 01:09 PM
    I'm saying what does it have to do with him if he was not involved with it? Do you really think an issue such as that will come up if she makes a bid for presidency?

I think so. Esp. When she stood in front of 4 flag draped coffins and whined about a video no one saw. She lied to the families and the American people. Why was the 9/11 posture so lax? Why did she ignore her own ambassador' s communications.
    As for him, I think of him as a rino. Esp. When he disparaged all taxed enough already citizens. He would have to show me something different to get my vote. I applaud his work with the unions but he needs to explain his 2nd ammendment stance since not every place in the country is as bad as newark or chicago or philly. Further he needs a solid econ. Showing and an explanation on the medicaid expansion.
    Bill will be hillary's vp no one else.

cdmjlt369 likes this.
    11-08-2013 01:21 PM
    Democrats would never accept him. He's too socially conservative. I believe most of america is socially liberal, fiscally conservative. So what if he speaks candidly. If people like him simply because of that, then I just may run for office!

11-10-2013 10:41 PM
    Isn't that what the Republicans believe in?
    LOL!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-10-2013 10:54 PM
    Fisher price, my first political discussion.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-10-2013 10:55 PM
    Never underestimate a Clinton's ability to overcome a scandal.
    11-11-2013 06:02 PM

Even the 'eyewitness' couldn't get his story straight. Maybe he should look under that rug again.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    11-12-2013 08:32 AM
    Never underestimate a Clinton's ability to overcome a scandal.
    Looks like Rand Paul is rocking back on his heels these days. Politicians and scandals run amuck in DC. I don't think any politicians realize the full power of the media and their ability to capture everything the candidates/politicians do or say.
    What goes up must come down, and that includes the ascent of rising stars.

11-12-2013 08:37 AM
    ...and they attacked the Russian embassy in Benghazi a few weeks ago, so there must be a Putin cover up now, correct?
    11-12-2013 08:37 AM
    Looks like Rand Paul is rocking back on his heels these days. Politicians and scandals run amuck in DC. I don't think any politicians realize the full power of the media and their ability to capture everything the candidates/politicians do or say.
    What goes up must come down, and that includes the ascent of rising stars.

Rand Paul has approximately the same % chance as I do for becoming President of the US. His is slightly higher, by 2-3 basis points at best.
    msndrstood likes this.
    11-12-2013 07:58 PM
    Do you think Christie and Clinton would be able to get along with each other? They need to be able to work as a team if they want to be on the same ticket.
    11-14-2013 06:04 PM
    Do you think Christie and Clinton would be able to get along with each other? They need to be able to work as a team if they want to be on the same ticket.
    They're both pretty entrenched establishment conservative corporatists, so I'm not sure what they'd have to argue about. Hillary is in a highly dangerous position of being easily primaried from the left, assuming the money runners allow that and Christie would be too easily primaried from the religious right. Putting them together and they lose all of both bases, especially when the public realizes that "conservatives" and "liberals" at a Federal level believe in and act upon the exact same positions. The choice for 2016 will be between two establishment conservative corporatists, not putting them both on one team. That way they can say the same things slightly differently and have people perceive it as a dichotomy, rather than harmony.
    11-14-2013 07:10 PM
    They're both pretty entrenched establishment conservative corporatists, so I'm not sure what they'd have to argue about. Hillary is in a highly dangerous position of being easily primaried from the left, assuming the money runners allow that and Christie would be too easily primaried from the religious right. Putting them together and they lose all of both bases, especially when the public realizes that "conservatives" and "liberals" at a Federal level believe in and act upon the exact same positions. The choice for 2016 will be between two establishment conservative corporatists, not putting them both on one team. That way they can say the same things slightly differently and have people perceive it as a dichotomy, rather than harmony.
    Christie's base is long sense gone. Never underestimate the ability of the conservative base to hold a grudge and write someone off as a closet liberal. Expecially now that Republican leaders have completely written off the base(except when they come crying for votes).

There is a wave coming. And I don't know what is going to come from it. The Republican party has circled the toilet for far too long. Conservatives are fed up. They won't take it for much longer. I am thinking that the next presidential election will be about the time **** hits the fan. Now will it reform the party of just destroy it? I can't say. But the party will be shaken to its core I will guarantee you. What happens after that will be key.
    11-14-2013 10:09 PM
    The Republican party has circled the toilet for far too long. Conservatives are fed up. They won't take it for much longer.
    It wasn't too long ago when a Republican held the White House for 2 consecutive terms. What went wrong? Do we need another member of the Bush family to run and show Republicans the right way to win an election?
    11-15-2013 02:46 AM
    Republicans need to vote period. Heck everyone needs to vote period. No more staying home because you didn't get everything you wanted exactly as you wanted. Pick a side or no whining.
    Be like dems vote the party so you can effect change. Because if you are not in power you get what we got with obamacare, lies and deceit.

gamefreak715 likes this.
    11-15-2013 08:03 AM
419 ... 14151617