07-14-2014 07:46 AM
4,617 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    I have a perfectly appropriate response, but the forum censor doesn't want to display it. Oh well.
    You sound like Bill Clinton wanting the definition of "is" from Congress.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Live2ride883 and bohican77 like this.
    01-25-2013 08:40 PM
    There is NO justifiable reason that the public servant police department needs to be better armed than the law abiding citizen.

There may even be a few that wish they were as well prepared as I am.
    01-25-2013 08:41 PM
    Criminals deserve what they get. Welcome to a civil society.

This chick will NEVER follow an unconditional law, EVER. The Constitution says I don't have to.

Also some things are worth being prosecuted for and who is coming in MY HOUSE to check my guns?

01-25-2013 08:45 PM
    Actually Sent Dianne Fienstien(sp) has introduced an assault weapons ban that would stop the sale and production of several of the so called assault weapons, this ban would include the magazines that in her opinion hold an excessive number of rounds. Unfortunately this ban would affect many of my own weapons, if I wanted to leave them to my sons in my will I would not be able to do so. If I had a financial hardship and needed to sell some things for cash then this ban would prevent that from happening.

The ban would also force me to register each of my weapons, as well as the serial number and my fingerprints into a database. This ban also includes several handguns as well that she is classifying as being military style weapons.

Registration is one small step away from confiscation.

I want to make one thing perfectly clear, none of my weapons are assault weapons. They are defense weapons only.
    Yes....you already stated that the definition of assault weapons is vague. They want to cut production and funding to certain weapons, not all assault weapons.

via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    01-25-2013 08:48 PM
    Like I said earlier, You have to respect the will of the people. Look at the Gallup poll:

01-25-2013 08:49 PM
    Like I said earlier, You have to respect the will of the people. Look at the Gallup poll:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ptt020.jpg
    First, no one asked me or my family and Amendments are RIGHTS, not desires.

01-25-2013 08:53 PM
    You'd make a good politician because instead of actually fixing a problem you want to debate terminology.

Politics=delay the issue by debating it for so long until it no longer is relevant.

Ridiculous
    Because I had the absolute nerve to ask what qualified as "worked" to learn what success would mean to you, you turn childish. The good news is that you have plenty of company.
    01-25-2013 08:54 PM
    Because I had the absolute nerve to ask what qualified as "worked" to learn what success would mean to you, you turn childish. The good news is that you have plenty of company.
    As do you and it's to bad all your constituents are in government. Need some independent thinkers there not "yes" men.
    01-25-2013 08:56 PM
    First, no one asked me or my family and Amendments are RIGHTS, not desires.

It's a Gallup poll, you know it's going to accurate.
    01-25-2013 08:58 PM
    Accurate????? No

01-25-2013 09:02 PM
    " Originally Posted by carolinadroid
    I have a perfectly appropriate response, but the forum censor doesn't want to display it. Oh well."

You sound like Bill Clinton wanting the definition of "is" from Congress.

Unfortunately this forum only has a "like" button.
    01-25-2013 09:09 PM
    As do you and it's to bad all your constituents are in government. Need some independent thinkers there not "yes" men.
    Thanks for leaving no doubt that you have no interest in an adult discussion on what an assault weapons ban is .... And what an assault weapons ban is not. Happy trails.
    01-25-2013 09:10 PM
    Their accuracy has actually been one of the lowest in recent years. Also they are under fire for religious bias.

Sent from my refrigerator
    01-25-2013 09:11 PM
    I think this was meant sarcastically.
    01-25-2013 09:15 PM
    Thanks for leaving no doubt that you have no interest in an adult discussion on what an assault weapons ban is .... And what an assault weapons ban is not. Happy trails.
    We know what an assault weapon ban is, problem is most people don't know what an assault WEAPON is.

01-25-2013 09:18 PM
    Toodle-oo
    01-25-2013 09:39 PM
    Here are SOME of the highlights from Sen. Fienstein's(sp) proposed assault weapons ban.

NRA-ILA | Feinstein Goes For Broke With New Gun-Ban Bill

She (Fienstein) also stated in an interview from 1995 that if she could have gotten the votes in congress in 95 to confiscate every gun from every American citizen she would have done it. So do not fool yourself into thinking she does not have an agenda, and part of it includes the disarming of America. You may disagree with myself and others on our need and ownership of these weapons. But one day myself and others like me may be all that stand between you and a tyrannical government.
    01-25-2013 09:43 PM
    We know what an assault weapon ban is, problem is most people don't know what an assault WEAPON is.
    Specifically, how are you any less safe in your home when assault weapons are no longer manufactured?
    01-25-2013 09:53 PM
    Specifically, how are you any less safe in your home when assault weapons are no longer manufactured?
    Specifically how are you any more safe anywhere if this ban is enacted.

01-25-2013 10:00 PM
    Maybe you should ask that mom in GA that shot the gut 5 times in the face and neck.

Also what makes you think assault weapons won't be manufactured??

One way I would be less safe is the criminal that might break in my house might have one. Also these assault weapons the media keeps going on about are used in hunting all the time. Bushmaster, nothing but a high powered .22, my glock handgun has a higher caliber bullet than the Bushmaster.

Live2ride883 likes this.
    01-25-2013 10:01 PM
    Here we go with the imaginary scenario's again.

Actually, banning them will make them more desired by the criminal element. Which makes my house and others like mine more likely to be at risk for home invasions. As to how would they know where they are, in a town this small everyone knows what you are doing. Along with the fact that Fienstein wants a registry for these types of weapons. I doubt they can keep that database secure, heck I wouldn't put it past the current administration to release the list. Or for some foolish newspaper reporter/editor that has no idea what journalistic integrity is to publish it. (End rant)
    01-25-2013 10:03 PM

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
    ConTejas likes this.
    01-25-2013 10:05 PM
    Specifically how are you any more safe anywhere if this ban is enacted.
    The supply of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines will dry up over time since those included in the ban will no longer be manufactured. The likelihood of violence associated with them will continue to decline as they become a distant, bad memory.
    01-25-2013 10:06 PM
    The supply of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines will dry up over time since those included in the ban will no longer be manufactured. The likelihood of violence associated with them will continue to decline as they become a distant, bad memory.
    Hahaha...I refer you to the Clinton ban.

01-25-2013 10:08 PM
    No longer manufactured hahaha son how will the military get them if they aren't. Also have you thought about the manufacturing across the globe :rolleyes:.

Kelly Kearns and Markster1 like this.
    01-25-2013 10:09 PM
4,617 ... 1011121314 ...