07-14-2014 07:46 AM
4,617 ... 45678 ...
tools
    No the best answer is to get rid of irresponsible gun owners, such as yourself. I would say that they are doing a good job of exterminating themselves, but too many innocent people are going as well.

It isn't about who knows that there is a gun there, they want the car. The gun is a super extra bonus you are giving a real criminal. I won't even mention that with that safe in there, you might as well just have a sign up, 'gun in here'.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
    01-21-2013 03:11 PM
    Neither gun safe can be seen unless you are looking for it, spend sometime looking at the pics.

I do not think you are in any position to determine if I am being irresponsible.

You create one scenario after another in which you make up situations that gun owners are irresponsible.
    01-21-2013 03:16 PM
    No the best answer is to get rid of irresponsible gun owners, such as yourself. I would say that they are doing a good job of exterminating themselves, but too many innocent people are going as well.

It isn't about who knows that there is a gun there, they want the car. The gun is a super extra bonus you are giving a real criminal. I won't even mention that with that safe in there, you might as well just have a sign up, 'gun in here'.

No getting rid of gun free zones makes more sense.

Look at where these shootings take place - gun free zones

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile
    01-21-2013 03:20 PM
    Also bush was a pukcuf of a President. Easily one of if not worst ever

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile
    01-21-2013 03:22 PM
    Adam Lanza's mother left her guns in an area where her mentally unstable son could easily get to them and then commit the crimes he did. That is irresponsible gun ownership.
    ConTejas likes this.
    01-21-2013 03:23 PM
    I have good friends in my local police department and sheriff's department who happen to agree that vehicle gun safes are an acceptable way to store your weapon when necessary.
    01-21-2013 03:27 PM
    No getting rid of gun free zones makes more sense.

Look at where these shootings take place - gun free zones

Yes let not take personal responsibility. Blame the imaginary zones not the irresponsible owner.

You do realize there are quite a few more shootings that are not in gun free zones right?

You also realize that we are one of the only developed countries with gun laws this lax, and statically it shows.

01-21-2013 03:49 PM
    Also bush was a pukcuf of a President. Easily one of if not worst ever

We'll that we agree on

01-21-2013 03:49 PM
    Adam Lanza's mother left her guns in an area where her mentally unstable son could easily get to them and then commit the crimes he did. That is irresponsible gun ownership.
    And the other 20 mass shootings since 2007? We're they all mommy's fault?

It is irresponsible gun owners, such as yourself.

I would say that if a police officer said to leave it in the car, they are idiots too. Most law enforcement policies that I am aware of make it a terminating offense to leave a loaded gun I am the car.

Let me guess, Texas or Florida?

01-21-2013 03:59 PM
    No the blame lands directly on the shooter, I listed that as an example of irresponsible gun ownership.

Neither....
    Leaving it in a vehicle gun safe is acceptable when necessary.

* removed a comment that probably shouldn't have been made in the first place.
    01-21-2013 04:21 PM

It never acceptable nor necessary. Of those twenty other shootings, I would be most were responsible gun owners right up until they got pissed.

You have yet to make any valid points, and in fact you have proven yourself and people such as yourself to be part of the issue.

With any luck, they will take your license before someone get hurt because of your carelessness.
    01-21-2013 04:31 PM
    Irresponsible would be leaving it unsecured at any location even in a home.
    01-21-2013 04:59 PM
    It is exactly what you do when you leave it in the car. You can not call it secure when all I have to do is drive away with it.

I am through with you. You have not made a valid point, and cannot admit a valid point is back in made to you.

I seriously your irresponsibility doesn't end up killing an innocent person.

01-21-2013 05:21 PM
    Your scenarios that you keep creating make absolutely no sense. If an unsafe weapon is any that can be just driven away with look at every police/sheriff vehicle.

This thread has gotten waaaaaay off topic anyway.
    01-21-2013 05:34 PM
    Yeah police vehicles are stolen very often, almost three a minute.
    You just keep reaching and telling yourself it is ok.

01-21-2013 05:37 PM
    Yeah police vehicles are stolen very often, almost three a minute.
    You just keep reaching and telling yourself it is ok.

Have you ever handled/fired a weapon?
    01-21-2013 06:43 PM
    Yes, many.

What's your point?

01-21-2013 07:14 PM
    Yes let not take personal responsibility. Blame the imaginary zones not the irresponsible owner.

You do realize there are quite a few more shootings that are not in gun free zones right?

You also realize that we are one of the only developed countries with gun laws this lax, and statically it shows.

Imaginary? Sorry, guess I'm one of those people that believe in this imaginary concept called THE LAW.

Gun free zones are far from imaginary.

I blame the shooter, but if not for gun free zones someone else could have put him down.

Statistics also prove n gun control doesn't work. If it did, Chicago and DC would be the safest cities in the whole country since they have gun laws crazier and tighter than new york.

And if lax gun laws made us less safe then why is Vermont not leading the country in gun deaths?

Or why isn't Kennesaw, GA with its law requiring gun ownership having ball kinds of gun deaths? When in fact they went 26 years without one after the law was passed.

01-21-2013 09:21 PM
    Have you ever handled/fired a weapon?
    I doubt n't it. He probably doesn't even know what the 4 laws of gun safety or what an assault rifle is.

01-21-2013 09:23 PM
    Why? Simply because the law is not uniform. Look at every other country in the world that has a total ban. It works there.

I am not in favor of a total ban. Lets not get that mixed up. A gun for personal safety in your home is fine.

We do not need an assault weapon at all. Or a clip of more than 10. I would rather they all be revolvers but ok.

You can doubt what you want, I have fired a variety of weapons. From pre-82 full autos to muzzle loaders.

01-21-2013 09:37 PM
    Pizza do you know what actually classifies a weapon as assault because it covers an overly large number of weapons the rules to classify them are far too vague and currently would put an end to tons of handguns, shotguns, and rifles. This is my big issue and honestly a mock m4 is no more dangerous than any of these other weapons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    rkeenan likes this.
    01-21-2013 09:50 PM
    I have ideas of what I would classify it as, but my thoughts on the matter do not matter.

If the barrel length is more than 5 inches and it is not bolt action or a shotgun, I wouldn't mind seeing it gone.

01-21-2013 09:57 PM
    Why? Simply because the law is not uniform. Look at every other country in the world that has a total ban. It works there.

I am not in favor of a total ban. Lets not get that mixed up. A gun for personal safety in your home is fine.

We do not need an assault weapon at all. Or a clip of more than 10. I would rather they all be revolvers but ok.

You can doubt what you want, I have fired a variety of weapons. From pre-82 full autos to muzzle loaders.

Well tell me this how do you keep a gun from a criminals hand?

Btw laws won't do it....

01-21-2013 09:58 PM
    I have ideas of what I would classify it as, but my thoughts on the matter do not matter.

If the barrel length is more than 5 inches and it is not bolt action or a shotgun, I wouldn't mind seeing it gone.

My question is why sir. Do you honestly believe they are any more dangerous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    01-21-2013 09:59 PM
    The answer is yes, and there is evidence to support it. Higher rate of fire=higher death total. There is a reason handguns are not the only weapons carried in war.

01-21-2013 10:01 PM
4,617 ... 45678 ...