07-14-2014 07:46 AM
4,617 ... 6970717273 ...
tools
    There is absolutely no point in any form of speculation without having some facts to back it up. I want to see the ammo purchase accusation with specific department-by-department breakdowns before I have any kind of opinion.
    03-10-2013 05:32 PM
    Drones are operated by one of the branches of the military. The U.S. military is forbidden to be involved in actions against U.S. citizens on U.S. soil under the Posse Comitatus Act. Therefore, any use of drones against American citizen interests are in violation of that act. They could get around that by having government agents instead of soldiers operating them; however, they have to be supplied by somebody, so that means it's more a matter of lots of logistics set up to get around P.C.A., which obviously could be done.

I think the point of this is not a matter of whether they're doing something in violation of a law (because laws can either be gotten around, or rescinded by the government) but that we the citizenry are paying attention. We can actually thank a number of disparate groups, like the EFF, or WikiLeaks, or any of a number of other groups and individuals who keep us informed.

Just as long as we're informed and not paranoid, that's the ideal and the goal.
    03-10-2013 06:17 PM
    Wouldn't it be weird if the military wasn't killing anyone without a congressional declaration of war?
    jdbii likes this.
    03-10-2013 07:07 PM
    There is absolutely no point in any form of speculation without having some facts to back it up. I want to see the ammo purchase accusation with specific department-by-department breakdowns before I have any kind of opinion.
    The yahoo article came close. This is ammunition for training purposes for the next 5 years. 750 million to Homeland Security for training purpose and 850 million to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ."the federal government's second largest criminal investigative agency." That's approximately 150 million per year to HS and 170 million per year to ICE.
    03-10-2013 07:15 PM
    So they can't have similar situations come up?
    They probably will. I just did the math on what I probably used in my last 6 months and you're talking around 10,000 rounds. It wasn't wasted, I ended up getting expert designation on my rifle and pistol ribbons. I also learned that a .50 cal Desert Eagle can basically hit you on the head with the recoil .
    03-10-2013 08:59 PM
    I also learned that a .50 cal Desert Eagle can basically hit you on the head with the recoil .
    I love the Desert Eagle, my cousin has 1 that she's been nice enough to swap with me if I let her use an ar-30 once in awhile. I am hoping to get one soon. I have a few Harley upgrades that I put on hold to get the 30's so those have to come first.

BTW: I checked out that site you posted the link to, I may sign up at some point.
    03-10-2013 09:53 PM
    Since when is it legal to hunt humans?
    YouTube
    Mercury81 likes this.
    03-10-2013 10:48 PM
    I love the Desert Eagle, my cousin has 1 that she's been nice enough to swap with me if I let her use an ar-30 once in awhile. I am hoping to get one soon. I have a few Harley upgrades that I put on hold to get the 30's so those have to come first.

BTW: I checked out that site you posted the link to, I may sign up at some point.
    Sorry for going a bit off topic.

The Desert Eagle was too much for me. What do they hold? 7 rounds as I recall. When qualifying with a pistol you had to perform standard fire and rapid fire. With rapid fire, I could hit the target with 5 rounds, the other 2 rounds would miss the target entirely.

I think with the new Mobile Nations Passport login system you don't even need to register at WPC. I think you just hit login at WPC and you'll login. I'll try to scan a few more Military pictures tomorrow and add them to keep the thread alive. Please feel free to add any pictures that your have.
    03-10-2013 11:02 PM
    I found this article today about the possibility of the US being ran by a dictator, and wanted to share it here.

America is veering towards dictatorship, Supreme court justices and top government officials warn
    03-11-2013 08:10 PM
    I simply typed into Google "whois naturalnews.com" and in addition to the obvious whois lookup, I also found some interesting links regarding NaturalNews.com and it's creator, Mike Adams. Here is one such link, but there are several more that effectively express the same sentiments:

Magick Dragonfly: Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com endangers fellow natural health advocates' life
    Notsosure and rexxman like this.
    03-11-2013 08:27 PM
    Olly olly oxen free.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    03-11-2013 09:49 PM
    Thoughts? In 1963, In Dallas, democratic president John F. Kennedy was shot and killed. Where was two year old Barack Obama? We don't know. He's not saying. It's just a question. A question the president should not remain silent on.

Isn't it about time Obama comes clean on his whereabouts on November 22, 1963????
    Aquila likes this.
    03-12-2013 07:36 PM
    Thoughts? In 1963, In Dallas, democratic president John F. Kennedy was shot and killed. Where was two year old Barack Obama? We don't know. He's not saying. It's just a question. A question the president should not remain silent on.

Isn't about time Obama comes clean on his whereabouts on November 22, 1963????
    I know, it's always scary when politicians won't say or "can't remember" where they were. Like Richard M. Nixon, said he couldn't recall if he was in Dallas or not...

I'll tell you where I wasn't! I wasn't in Texas at all that year.

- - - Updated - - -

Also curious about where he was when the events in Roswell, NM took place in 1947. He's not mentioned that once either that I can recall. Obviously we know that someone was flying the ship, if there was a ship... why hasn't the President denied being the pilot?
    03-12-2013 07:42 PM
    I confess, it wasn't me. On November 22, 1963, I was approximately negative 8 years, 9 months, and 8 days old.
    Aquila likes this.
    03-12-2013 08:51 PM
    03-13-2013 03:42 PM
    This is ammunition for training purposes for the next 5 years. 750 million to Homeland Security for training purpose and 850 million to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ."the federal government's second largest criminal investigative agency." That's approximately 150 million per year to HS and 170 million per year to ICE.
    03-13-2013 03:50 PM
    This is ammunition for training purposes for the next 5 years. 750 million to Homeland Security for training purpose and 850 million to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ."the federal government's second largest criminal investigative agency." That's approximately 150 million per year to HS and 170 million per year to ICE.
    And we can believe the government because they wouldn't lie to us. It's just like the gun control issues. We hear what they want us to hear. We only hear about the school shootings. But if you will look there are lots of cases where crimes got stopped because of an armed citizen. You just never hear about it in the mainstream because it wouldnt help their gun control agenda. Therefore, to see the good you have to look for it.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums
    03-13-2013 04:13 PM
    And we can believe the government because they wouldn't lie to us. It's just like the gun control issues. We hear what they want us to hear. We only hear about the school shootings. But if you will look there are lots of cases where crimes got stopped because of an armed citizen. You just never hear about it in the mainstream because it wouldnt help their gun control agenda. Therefore, to see the good you have to look for it.

Agree totally, but this doesn't seem to be one of the sinister plots to do anything. There is enough bad stuff for us not to have to invent or infer more from benign activities. Sometimes a story isn't reported because they're embarrassed or it goes contrary to an agenda; other times a story isn't reported because there really isn't a story. I could be wrong, but based on all the information (not opinions) available so far, this looks like it's a non issue.

Also think it's weird that we only hear about school shootings, considering we lose approximately the same amount of lives every day to shootings as we did in Sandy Hook, just in the US. Our average gunshot wound resulting in death per day ratio is approximately 28:1. But we only hear about the 1% of those deaths that happen simultaneously. There are many reasons for this, but first and foremost are that American's thinking about more than 1 death per hour in the US to gunfire is counterproductive to the message that, "everything is okay, consume, consume, consume".
    03-13-2013 04:31 PM

That is how the news will always be. Shocking stories= more views= higher ranking= more money in their pockets. Lets just admit it now, there is a larger shock factor in a mentally unstable man barging into an elementary school and killing 30 children than there is in an elder armed civilian protecting his home from being robbed.
    They sell what shocks you because they know it will grab your attention. As for domestic agencies purchasing ammo, they are field trained and range qualified just like the military. This requires a stock pile of ammunition and equipment, they don't just buy it as they go. People need to quit conspiring against the "black president" just because the he doesn't make the decisions you want. Does it suck that tuition assistance for our military was dropped? Yes. Does it mean that Obama is singly handedly out to tyrannise our country? No.
    Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA
    Aquila and rexxman like this.
    03-13-2013 04:39 PM
    Live... have you researched Mike Adams of Natural News? You are obviously no dummy, but I find it hard to believe that you would waste your time reading his "News".

Some jewels he has posted:

He claims that the "pharmaceutical industry" has created HIV vaccines with the sole purpose to create as many "HIV positive people" as possible to which one could sell anti-retroviral drugs at a huge profit.

Mammographic screening creates cancer on purpose to create revenue for pharmaceutical companies.

He considers chemotherapy as "quackery".

Bill Gates and Microsoft are in the process of developing weaponized, ethnically-targeted influenza viruses as part of a sinister eugenics plot.

2012 Colorado "Batman" shootings, declaring that they were "obviously" staged, or perhaps that the killer, James Holmes, was involved in "experimental" neuroscience that got out of hand.

The list goes on and on and on.

I got to ask... are you that desperate to believe him and NaturalNews?
    03-13-2013 04:41 PM
    Live... have you researched Mike Adams of Natural News?

The list goes on and on and on.

I got to ask... are you that desperate to believe him and NaturalNews?
    The section below is the only reason I used natural news as a link.

the story of the U.S. government stockpiling huge quantities of ammunition (1.6 billion rounds and counting) has finally broken through media censorship and gone mainstream.

Forbes.com contributor Ralph Benko recently wrote a piece calling for a "national conversation" on why the U.S. federal government would need to stockpile enough ammunition to wage a 20-year domestic war against the American people.

Remember, until this piece was published, the entire leftist media (NPR, MSNBC, CNN and countless leftist websites) all pretended these 1.6 billion bullets were imaginary and didn't exist. It was all a grand "conspiracy theory," we were told, and anyone who reported the truth on the government's ammo purchases was labeled a fringe lunatic.
    03-14-2013 10:02 AM
    The section below is the only reason I used natural news as a link.

the story of the U.S. government stockpiling huge quantities of ammunition (1.6 billion rounds and counting) has finally broken through media censorship and gone mainstream.

Forbes.com contributor Ralph Benko recently wrote a piece calling for a "national conversation" on why the U.S. federal government would need to stockpile enough ammunition to wage a 20-year domestic war against the American people.

Remember, until this piece was published, the entire leftist media (NPR, MSNBC, CNN and countless leftist websites) all pretended these 1.6 billion bullets were imaginary and didn't exist. It was all a grand "conspiracy theory," we were told, and anyone who reported the truth on the government's ammo purchases was labeled a fringe lunatic.
    The "fringe lunatic" label isnt about the purchase..... its the why. A 20-Year Domestic War is in fact a "grand consipracy"..... thus joining the ranks of 9/11 Truthers and Mike Adams crazy statements.

IMO
    03-14-2013 10:49 AM
    You might want to run that allegation through: FactCheck.org | A Project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center or any of the other urban myth/Internet rumor sites. Just saying.
    Facts will never affect the opinions, or delusions, of the paranoid or the 'true believers' on any side of any issue. There's a core group of right wingers who don't really understand how our government works, who distrust Obama completely (there's more than a hint of racism in many of their beliefs) , and who will latch onto any conspiracy theory, no matter how implausible, that supports their world view.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S3. Please forgive any typos or auto-correct errors.
    rexxman likes this.
    03-14-2013 10:57 AM
    Government, reguardless of which party or administration has become increasingly less concerned with anything other than growing government. Gun control came up. Domestic government agencies are loading up. The administration is asking for the right to use drones against the public. So is it really that far of a stretch that we COULD find ourselves under martial law?

03-14-2013 11:27 AM
    The math just doesn't check out for a 20 year war. You have to eliminate the 850 mill or so going to ICE; leaving 750 mill for DHS, etc. 750 mill over 5 years was already stretched to a silly low level assuming it was just for training and range qualification; approximately 300 rounds per person per year. If the were going to go to war for 20 years, it'd actually be about 125 rounds per agent per year, meaning they would have to sustain combat for 20 years firing an average of 1 bullet every 3 days. These numbers don't check out for an assault of any kind. Now, as soon as they buy 11.68 trillion rounds in one purchase agreement ...
    03-14-2013 04:33 PM
4,617 ... 6970717273 ...